Dangerously Chloe 24-05-18 Manliest Cocktail in the Universe

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 24-05-18 Manliest Cocktail in the Universe

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Pandora presents Teddy with the Angel blood she clandestinely obtained while in Heaven!

crimzontearz

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-05-18 Manliest Cocktail in the Universe

Post by crimzontearz »

Oh God please let it work so we can move on from female teddy

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

She didn't get to inject the blood into Teddy.

Speaking of, seems now Teddy doesn't want to be a guy again.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Oh yeah she injected him alright, since Teddy was grabbing his neck and we don't see the syringe anywhere and Pandora does not complain about it falling on the floor and being ruined forever, besides I want to see what will happen now that Teddy has Angel/Demon/Personification of Death(or whatever term would best describe Kimmy at the moment) blood in him.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

I really do hope this heralds the return of Teddy.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Tython wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am
Oh yeah she injected him alright, since Teddy was grabbing his neck and we don't see the syringe anywhere and Pandora does not complain about it falling on the floor and being ruined forever, besides I want to see what will happen now that Teddy has Angel/Demon/Personification of Death(or whatever term would best describe Kimmy at the moment) blood in him.
I thought the outcome was ambiguous. We didn’t see the plunger at the hilt. The syringe could still be in Pandora’s right hand and not visible because it’s off screen behind the table and Teddi’s grabbing her neck because it smarts from being poked.

However, I do hope she’s been injected so we can move on to some form of an unholy/holy chimera.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

That minor development might have been quite amusing if it involved characters I remotely gave a damn about...

Well, my "care" is in that I hope Teddi and Pandora end up dead or damned, or whatever opposite of "happily ever after" possible.*

*Edit* Although, a *saving grace* of sorts is that Teddi and Teddy split into separate bodies, with the latter revealed to have been a prisoner in single the body this whole time, which would provide some chance of redemption for Teddy. Teddi is a lost cause.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:29 am
She didn't get to inject the blood into Teddy.

Speaking of, seems now Teddy doesn't want to be a guy again.
I think it's more that he doesn't want to risk dying to save Chloe or revert back to being a boy.

I'm not sure if she injected him or not since every other injection has had an immediate effect. Besides he may want to use that on Abby if he could be certain it wouldn't kill her.

I'm not sure what would happen if Teddi reverted back to Teddy or morphed into Theodoric (his angel persona), but I'm sure this board would find something new to complain about. 8-|

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

DarkAsh wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:28 am
Tython wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am
I thought the outcome was ambiguous. We didn’t see the plunger at the hilt. The syringe could still be in Pandora’s right hand and not visible because it’s off screen behind the table and Teddi’s grabbing her neck because it smarts from being poked.

However, I do hope she’s been injected so we can move on to some form of an unholy/holy chimera.
Exactly, all we saw was Teddy blocking Pandora'sattempt of injecting the blood into him.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

'I'm less mad at Chloe; but not so much that I'd be willing to risk my life for her'

I get that he's still pissed that (he thinks) Chloe took Abby to Hell to turn her into a succubus; but to willingly allow her to die because 'he' doesn't want to save her is a pretty heartless/selfish thing to say; especially considering he never allowed Chloe a chance to explain herself, or bothered to ask Abby what happened (if he feels like a jerk now, I can only imagine how he'd feel if he learned Abby's current condition was all due to Abby's own stupidity and Chloe was only trying to have t reversed...provided Abby bothers to come clean about it, that is).

And then there's his lack of concern that Pandora - of all people - who risked her sorry butt to get that blood to help Teddy in his quest to save her bestie.

Just when I think I can't hate Teddy any more than I already do, he says crap like that - showing just how self centered he really is.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

I wouldn't bother asking anything if my 12 year old sister turned up looking the way she does plus with succubus powers....

Nah. She's lucky all he did was kick her out. And the fact Abby doesn't try to explain her part in it makes HER at least a bit responsible for not clearing up any confusion because she knew what happened and didn't want to get in trouble herself.

ALSO: does everyone adblock the website? I went to DC and even eeriecuties on my phone and all the sites redirected to some nasty adware sites. I can't even grab the handles of the creators before it changes....

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I use adblock, religiously.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

@Cortez, you’re right. After looking closer, it didn’t touch the skin. Fast reflexes on Teddi’s part. She must be grabbing her neck thinking about it happening.

@TwoWayStar. Redirecting is a frustrating problem with Pixie Trix comics. Fortunately it does not happen all the time. I haven’t experienced it in months, but when I did, returning to the site usually fixed it.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 pm
I wouldn't bother asking anything if my 12 year old sister turned up looking the way she does plus with succubus powers....
So you'd jump to conclusions, rather than getting the facts? :-\

I'm pretty sure the first thing most people would wanna know is: "How did this happen?" Either that, or somebody needs to start explaining.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Going to have to agree Teddy should have asked Chloe some questions first before doing anything else since he should know her well enough by now that she would not have done something like this deliberately.