Dangerously Chloe 21-05-18 Walk of Shame

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 21-05-18 Walk of Shame

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! After kicking the yard boys out, Teddy is disgusted with himself and his inability to control his succubus sexual urges.

capicoli

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-05-18 Walk of Shame

Post by capicoli »

Wait she's saving herself for him? How long has she known him, because i'm sure she has none it about it being a health hazard before she met him? Besides virgin Succubus rage isn't the problem in this situation. They can't be together because that completes the pact and condemns Teddy to hell. The entire reason she was helping get a Girlfriend in the early comic. Speaking of does being a girl invalidate the him hooking up with someones else thing? Is it because he's no longer a guy or because they were all loveless flings?

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Still, Clo-clo has been trained to handle these urges while Teddi has not. This is why Chloe changed schools. It's probably not easy, but she knows what to expect.

@capicoli, it's because they were flings and there was no emotional investment. Of course Alchemy had some emotional connection. So maybe it's also An issue of the gender of the partner.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

A little too late for Teddi to have self-awareness, but at least it happened. He's hypocritical, callous, and only recently realised enough to be repentant... I suppose a villainous character can be "cheered for" in a way, however, only when they are likeable, not an irredeemably fallen *good guy*.

I know "cringe comedy" is an actual subgenre, yet every time it occurs in this strip, all that gets across is cringe.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I wouldn't call Chloe a hero. So...two villains trying to hook up is the idea of the story?

Not to mention, Teddi has to deal with feelings he's not trained or used to controlling. Not to mention, when he made the wish, he had no idea what was attached. He snuck in to see something, it came alive spoke, scaring the hell out of him.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:08 am
Not to mention, when he made the wish, he had no idea what was attached.
Because the wish was made spur-of-the-moment, 'cuz the cursed statue rushed him.
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Wed Nov 05, 2453 10:34 pm
He snuck in to see something, it came alive spoke, scaring the hell out of him.
The 'something' he was after was the clockwork duck. What Teddy got stuck with was something else entirely. Much like all he wished for was a girlfriend, yet he got offered a quickie instead.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Wow, what a great page. I really love how the stuff slowly come together.
"Somebody just stake me now"

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Why do the garden guys have different skin tones?
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

So Chloe isn't taking care of her little problem because she's saving herself for Teddy...?

I honestly hope there was a clause in that contract stating that Chloe could not have her V-Card punched by anyone but Teddy and it was just not mentioned before now. Because that would make Chloe's lack of searching for casual flings to save her own life make far more sense than risking her life by keeping herself pure for a condemned mortal based on romantic delusions.

Also, funny Teddy is only now feeling like a jerk for how he treated Chloe - not because he didn't bother hearing her out after she returned with a (physically) full grown succubus Abby - evicting her from he house over it; no - it's because he only now just realized Chloe was suffering in silence by abstaining for his sake while he freely partook in all the sexy times any time the opportunity presented itself to him.

I'd say Teddy could go f*** himself for being a vapid twit; but he already has - it's just another pleasurable thing for him to do. 8-|
rakedan wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:41 am
Why do the garden guys have different skin tones?
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that - in the previous panel - they were baking in the sun and sweaty; so looked darker. Now that they've spent the afternoon indoors slamming two succubi, they've cooled off.

Or it's just the artist being inconsistent...again.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

I wonder if the pheromone-crazed crowd did catch Abby?
I would be very disappointed if they did... a succubus physique beats a human physique any day... Abby should be able to get away from 'em, no sweat.....

Paul90804

Post by Paul90804 »

Anyone else notice how Teddy seems to be part turtle now?
In panel 3 her chin is about normal height above her breasts, in panel 4 it is little further away than a normal person's chin would be and in panel 5 her chin is actually between her breasts. :))

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Ok then perhaps we are about to see the end of the female Teddy arc?

Thank freaking god

brasca

Post by brasca »

I can understand Teddi feeling guilty if the reason she kicked Chloe out was for cheating, but this has nothing to do with succubi promiscuity. Teddi is angry with her because of the role she played in Abby's transformation.

Of course Teddi's intelligence seems to be affected by the succubi infusion as much as her sex drive. Maybe she'll finally figure that out.

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:14 am
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that - in the previous panel - they were baking in the sun and sweaty; so looked darker. Now that they've spent the afternoon indoors slamming two succubi, they've cooled off.

Or it's just the artist being inconsistent...again.
That was my thoughts too, on both counts.
brasca wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 am
I can understand Teddi feeling guilty if the reason she kicked Chloe out was for cheating, but this has nothing to do with succubi promiscuity. Teddi is angry with her because of the role she played in Abby's transformation.

Of course Teddi's intelligence seems to be affected by the succubi infusion as much as her sex drive. Maybe she'll finally figure that out.
This is true, but also having just come to the revelation that succubi have the lustful urges all the time it follows that it would be pretty easy to act out on them regardless of consequence (pretty much how Pandora does, much to the forum's chagrin) and just bang anyone they please whenever the fancy takes them as creatures of self indulgence and agents of chaos, or worse indulge in such schemes deliberately to cause suffering (I'm thinking of Slash-stab there). Instead, Chloe has put in a lot of effort resisting her natural urges and channelled them instead into helping Teddy/Teddi (or at least trying to) beat the curse when the far easier path would be to take a Pandora or Slash-stab approach and just let her nature take its course, and to have Pandora point this out out with Chloe's "saving herself" in the light of Teddi's own admission that as soon as Abby is gone she indulges in self-gratifying carnality "like step-mother-like step daughter", is why Teddi feels like a slut and a jerk. It doesn't change her being able to be angry at Chloe's involvement, but she's too busy feeling shameful and guilty about her own failings right now

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

@otaku247: That was a very accurate analysis! :-bd I'd say it hits all the nails on the head. Good job!
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif