17-05-18 In your friend zone

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Cortez

Re: 17-05-18 In your friend zone

Post by Cortez »

jish55 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:10 am

2) I'm so happy that Gary and Zii aren't moving towards a relationship and instead are just remaining friends, it seems more natural with these two who didn't really show romantic compatibility.
That's not what's happening. It looks like Gary and Zii will hook up.

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Seizure warning

Not seizure-related: I can't wait for it to not happen so I can use the Gaben "it's not happening" gif.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

rogermart wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:03 am
And Dillon said to Gary that the Swirly (as a kissing technique) was an automatic lay...
Huh. Dillon.

Sorry, it’s a bit of a nitpick — but Ruby long ago disabused Dillon of his delusions about the irresistibility of his box of tricks. He’s good, but he only thought he was magic because he has no bullshit detector.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoeNobody

Post by JoeNobody »

Let's see if I can put this tactfully enough...

When Zii's libido first pegged the meter, her knees were quite separated.

When it immediately crashed, so did her knees -- right back together.

Now that it's exploded, I suspect that they're in separate provinces. And, possibly, more than a few time zones apart.

Oh, and definitely -- Happy Anniversary!

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Spidrift wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:00 am
rogermart wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:03 am
And Dillon said to Gary that the Swirly (as a kissing technique) was an automatic lay...
Huh. Dillon.

Sorry, it’s a bit of a nitpick — but Ruby long ago disabused Dillon of his delusions about the irresistibility of his box of tricks. He’s good, but he only thought he was magic because he has no bullshit detector.
Yes, but she was talking about Nathan and the 27 guys he "turned", she made him see that those guys were either in denial or avoiding commitment, and that Nathan was full of it. The kissing technique still works like charm if the target is right, and in this case, Zii is bi, likes Gary, and has her libido going Ka-Boom! (or should i say, Ba-Koom!).
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Anything works like a charm if the target is right.

(Which it quite likely is in this case. I doubt that Zii would need very much excuse to rip Gary’s pants off just now. But that’s because of Zii and Gary, not because Dillon has contagious magic.)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Also, let's face the facts: claiming that "Something is like this or that BECAUSE RUBY SAYS SO!" is not a very convincing argument. [-X

I'd surmise that, if Ruby asserts that something is or works in a certain way, there are 80% chances that it's the other way around. Image
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

LOL :))

Quote removed. The DAMNed
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Actually, Dillon has admitted that Ruby seems to be right about this. She’s naive and inexperienced, but she isn’t at all dumb, and she’s a quick learner. Dillon, on the other hand, is 100% Cloud-Cuckoo-Land native.
---------
Spidrift

Rolan7

Post by Rolan7 »

Tempted to comment on stuff, but I already raised a glass for the 10th anniversary! Wooo!
*Returns to lurking*

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Happy 10th anniversary to the creative team ! :ymparty:

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Spidrift wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm
Anything works like a charm if the target is right.

(Which it quite likely is in this case. I doubt that Zii would need very much excuse to rip Gary’s pants off just now. But that’s because of Zii and Gary, not because Dillon has contagious magic.)
I never thought Dillon had contagious magic, my take was always that he has mad skillz, he didn't go full-strength kissing Zii and still she got dizzy...

Now, Gary's Swirly is stronger than Dillon's, but i think he has only used it down there, i've only seen him being kissed (I remember Didi, Kiley, Yuki, Sandra, Tracy and Maura) and i don't think he responded with his Swirly in those instances... So this would be a first, which is also interesting.

BTW not anything works like a charm even if the target is drooling for you, one can always fuck things up.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Okay, fine, anything can work like a charm et cetera. Sure, one can miss a barn door at ten paces if one insists on turning one’s back on it and shooting a cow instead.

Good point about Gary never having used the swirly for its original nominal purpose. Dillon seemed to think that Gary had learned it okay (though he wasn’t an impartial judge), but it’d be kind of funny if some recipient gagged and said “Stop trying to give my tonsils physiotherapy”. But just having it work between Gary and Zii would make the point about the pair of them needing to get back to more innocent pleasures for once.
---------
Spidrift

Spacedoubt

Post by Spacedoubt »

Happy 10th Anniversary!!! :D Although I haven't followed it for all those years, I did originally find MA3 when it was only a dozen or so strips in, and from the start it was clear you guys were doing something pretty different. The world of webcomics was a different beast back then and it can't have been easy, but MA3 showed a ton of professionalism in what it did, with a sexy wit that was (and is) honestly refreshing. You guys don't need me to tell you how great your comic is, but seriously, congratulations! And here's to many more <3 <3 <3

Or in todays parlance, I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT. GOOD JOB.

Cipher_Oblivion

Post by Cipher_Oblivion »

Grats on 10 years. I'm still hedging my bets on the one true threesome ending to be honest. Gary x Yuki x Zii would be the ideal endgame, and I'm not sure it's impossible yet. Threesome is quite literally there in the title, after all. They went with the curveball a few strips prior, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kiley x Matt came back with a vengeance, so fingers crossed that there are still a few pieces in play.
What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax