Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Post by Error of Logic »

Rampaging teenage hormones, combined with supernatural elements, and a teenage mind...

MissMadness

Post by MissMadness »

Honestly it's most likely a creative choice at this point. Can't have unattractive people messing with whatever nonsensical or unneeded fanservice the creators decided to throw our way.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Dragon Paladin wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:35 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:12 am
Well, it was inevitable that it'd get trashy, or rather trashier, when Pandora returned.
At first, I was okay with the superfluous fanservice, but that fourth panel... Just awful. I suppose we knew Teddi was irredeemably lascivious and excessively promiscuous, but the graphic *reminders* are a bit too much. In a way, I'm impressed that a character that is so despicably hypocritical and sanctimonious can reach further depths of unpleasantness.

*Edit* The semantics can be debated, but Teddi is a rapist (sex without consent - perhaps exceptions, yet predominantly seems to be succubi pheromone brainwashing), though now he's added "unwilling statutory rape" as a crime to the gardeners. It's certainly bad enough that he f**ked just about every person of his peerage, yet... Well, he'd probably forced someone to commit aforementioned deed earlier, which I'm simply forgotten.
Age of consent in Canada is 16, so that last part isn't true.

Ah, okay. I stand corrected, however, every other point is still valid.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:39 pm
But even with Pandora's assurances that Abby's a few years off before she starts craving sex, Teddy is still adamantly against her turning into a 'slut', like him. He thinks that because he's got an addiction to sex - then Abby (and by extension, all succubi) are addicted to sex - when we've seen that they're capable of picking and choosing who they want to be with - and when. It's not some kind of compulsion that they simply can't refuse.

Also, what with Teddy referring to himself as a lesbian? Even if he identifies as a girl now, he's actively partaking in sex with women AND men - and loves every second of it. So, that effectively makes him bisexual, doesn't it?
Perhaps further emphasis on what a repugnant entity Teddi is? It does seem as if all of his character development just halted at "scum bag," and almost every event with him for the majority of the run has been lazily construed smut. As for his gender and sexual identity... well, ever since his gender flip, he has shown an astonishing lack of knowledge, yet apparently absolute faith in his beliefs, so it is simply another example of him being full of crap.

Shaitan051

Post by Shaitan051 »

Well there's confirmation that Teddi is not bisexual. It's the succubus blood.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Shaitan051 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:50 pm
Well there's confirmation that Teddi is not bisexual. It's the succubus blood.
According to Teddy, it's the succubus blood that makes him want to have sex with men. But we already know that, despite how he thinks he can figure things out, he usually gets it wrong.

Personally, I believe he's in denial and is using the 'I have sex with so many men because I'm half succubus' as a weak excuse to have sex with men so as not to face the reality of the situation - that he, not the succubus part of him, enjoys sex with men. If he didn't, there's literally nothing stopping him from going cold turkey and sticking with having sex with females; seeing as there's no reason for him to be sleeping with men, anymore.

Hell, I'm surprised he didn't say he continued to sleep with men because he was doing it for Chloe's benefit (the whole 'vitamin boost' thing while they figured out how the save her life). Incidentally, has he forgotten about that quest, again? Or did that cease to matter to him after he kicked Chloe out?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Jason Waltrip

Post by Jason Waltrip »

Roborat wrote: I find the mental picture I get of the source of the "censorship clouds" on the guys butts in the final panel a little disturbing, and I will admit, somewhat funny.

Fluffy wrote: They're not clouds, they're feathers from the pillows.

Those are leaves. from the yard work they were doing.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Fluffy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 pm
Personally, I believe he's in denial and is using the 'I have sex with so many men because I'm half succubus' as a weak excuse to have sex with men so as not to face the reality of the situation - that he, not the succubus part of him, enjoys sex with men. If he didn't, there's literally nothing stopping him from going cold turkey and sticking with having sex with females; seeing as there's no reason for him to be sleeping with men, anymore.
Assuming he is feeling the degree of hunger he claims, I question if going cold turkey would work. If its like eating to his succubus body then stopping would result in feeling like he's starving, and an addiction to food is not something one can really "get over" without dying (and yes he may not need it to live like succubi do, but all the same he may feel like he's dying and who knows if that feeling would ever abate).

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Jason Waltrip wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:34 am
Those are leaves. from the yard work they were doing.
Could've fooled me. Given how light and fluffy they look, they look like feathers.

And, since they are leaves - from an artistic standpoint - the last two panels are visually inconsistent which each other.

I get that the leaves are there for censorship reasons - however, it really doesn't make any sense that there's leaves everywhere in the last panel when there wasn't a single leaf on the men in the previous panel. Are we to assume they brought in a bag of yard waste to incorporate in the sexy times?

Considering how tussled everyone looks in the final panel - it would have made far more sense for them to have wild sex where feather pillows were torn; causing feathers to spill everywhere; providing the perfect censoring tool. Saying they're leaves just makes people wonder how they got there in the first place. And, sorry - saying they got there because the guys were doing yard work before sexy times doesn't cut it if the artwork doesn't match up.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu May 17, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Pandora probably would enjoy it if they brought in yard waste to dump around the room.
Second best to her and Teddi actually rolling around in the yard with those two boys in her mind, I'd assume. :-/