Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Post by Fluffy »

They're not clouds, they're feathers from the pillows.

I'm just going to picture them as gas clouds now.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

When this comic first started, this is not the direction I thought it was going to go.

Is there Cerebus Syndrome but for like....graphic sexual scenes and behavior? God I would never have thought the phrase "running a train" would be used in a comic that was first referred to as Eerie Cuties divergent.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:02 pm
Is there Cerebus Syndrome but for like....graphic sexual scenes and behavior?
The closest tropes that comes to mind are 'Tone Shift' and 'Hotter and Sexier" (though YMMV on what counts as "hot").

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

To address a couple things:

Teddi has a couple layers toward Abby. He’s not just an older brother, he’s a stand-in father. So of course he’s going to be over cautious and protective of her.

(I’m going with the male pronouns here for clarity, as these were traits he had at comic start and he was male at that time.)

Teddi is also experiencing some things. As Pandora correctly observed, this isn’t all about Abby. Teddi feels like a slut, and not in a good way, more in a “how will society judge me” kinda way.

So there’s actually a lot going on here.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

I like yuri as much as the next girl, but I also enjoy very much the beefcake eyecandy... and lately we've got tons of fanservice of big muscular hunks... totally amazing bodies, their pecs & abs & biceps glistening with sweat, spilled drink juices and a variety of other fluids......

Dave is so nice to us fangirls in the readership! Image

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Speaking of fanservice, wasn't Pandy dead tired after a score of angels ran a train on her? Claiming she'd had enough of sex for the day, even?

It sure is a wonderful thing, succubus resilience.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

dmra wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:20 am
Can't help feeling that if Teddi really did crave sex as something addictive or obsessive then we might have seen him having it with somebody who wasn't young and attractive.

He either seems remarkably selective for somebody who can't help his behaviour or he's been amazingly lucky about when the craving hits or the creators are addicted to fan service but are able to fight the urge to show any fan disservice.
He's got succubus pheromones. He doesn't have to worry about not being with someone he doesn't consider attractive. When he wants it, he's going to get it. :p

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

LarsenSan wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:25 am
The question why she doesn't just blindfold and trick Chloe into sex with an angel occurs.
Pandora has few if any morals; tricking her supposed best friend into a situation that could save her life should be right up her alley.
Because that's considered rape by deception, and I guess the autors don't want to go there considering how salty these forums can be. :-?
Hasn't the comic already entered the world of questionable sex acts through mind-altering chemicals and/or magic? Besides, succubi don't share human perspective on what makes sex-related acts deplorable, as the author has not shown any hesitation in demonstrating.
TwoWayStar wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:02 pm
When this comic first started, this is not the direction I thought it was going to go.
No kidding. :-/ You are definitely not alone in this.
Some days, this comic reads like a Gerard De Villiers novella.

dmra

Post by dmra »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:41 am

He's got succubus pheromones. He doesn't have to worry about not being with someone he doesn't consider attractive. When he wants it, he's going to get it. :p
But that would still need the "compulsion" to have sex to hit him when he's around young attractive people. Unless his home town has a much higher that usual ratio of those then at some point he should feel the need when the only people around him aren't what you'd call typically hot. Otherwise he's an alcoholic who only drinks vintage champagne.

And on the "compulsion" I have to say that if having regular sex with loads of attractive young people is a sign of being influenced by succubus blood then half the cast of MA3 must have been mainlining the stuff for years. And Faith and Ash from MC have got to be pretty suspect too. And don't get me started on Jacqui.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

dmra wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:28 am
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:41 am

But that would still need the "compulsion" to have sex to hit him when he's around young attractive people. Unless his home town has a much higher that usual ratio of those then at some point he should feel the need when the only people around him aren't what you'd call typically hot. Otherwise he's an alcoholic who only drinks vintage champagne.

And on the "compulsion" I have to say that if having regular sex with loads of attractive young people is a sign of being influenced by succubus blood then half the cast of MA3 must have been mainlining the stuff for years. And Faith and Ash from MC have got to be pretty suspect too. And don't get me started on Jacqui.
Jacqui was explained in this very comic:

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... d_innocent
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... known_fact
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... than_happy

And succubus blood is not making Teddi have sex with loads of attractive young people, he would've done that as a boy if he could. The succubus blood is making Teddi want to have sex with loads of attactive MEN. Teddi likes women, but her succubus blood makes her crave men. Pandora explained that to her in this strip:

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _Mish_Mash
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

dmra

Post by dmra »

All Chloe did was activate Jacqui's desire to kiss boys early. And the first thing she did was prove that she wasn't compelled to kiss all boys by rejecting Teddi out of hand. So another compulsion that could be resisted so long as the "sufferer" wanted to resist it.

On Teddi wanting to have sex with men the story hasn't exactly been consistent. We saw early on that Teddi was having to force himself to have oral sex with his test subjects. There were no signs of irresistible attraction there. So the succubus blood certainly seems to have taken it's sweet time making him like guys.

And there's nothing about what Pandora said that means he has to only find attractive and fit young men appealing to his new body. One thing about succubi is that they can feed off anybody so it shouldn't matter to them what the person looks like just as long as they're male and alive. It might be a side benefit if their meal looks like Adonis but it's hardly a prerequisite.

It seems just as likely to me that Teddi is simply another example of a character in the DC/EC/MCMA3/SotR universe being bisexual

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Teddi is a reverse Sonya, insisting she IS a lesbian when she clearly is not.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

If Teddi identifies as a lesbian, that must surely mean she identifies as female now, in spite of the succubi's assurances.

Should the angel blood actually turn Teddi back into Teddy, I wonder how traumatic that will be for... them.

MissMadness

Post by MissMadness »

dmra wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 4:42 pm
All Chloe did was activate Jacqui's desire to kiss boys early. And the first thing she did was prove that she wasn't compelled to kiss all boys by rejecting Teddi out of hand. So another compulsion that could be resisted so long as the "sufferer" wanted to resist it.

On Teddi wanting to have sex with men the story hasn't exactly been consistent. We saw early on that Teddi was having to force himself to have oral sex with his test subjects. There were no signs of irresistible attraction there. So the succubus blood certainly seems to have taken it's sweet time making him like guys.
With addiction itt doesn't start with right away, you have to do the full activity, a few times to get the full effects. As we've seen Teddi has had a lot of sex since those days of awkward blowjobs. We've well gone past the point of no return with Teddi, so it's no suprrise his body just craves sex with men now. And as shown here It doesn't help that men are more then willing to drop their pants for Teddi whenever she might need a fix.

dmra

Post by dmra »

The problem I have with that is that Teddi only seems to be craving sex with attractive people. Nothing wrong with that of course but that suggests that his mind is involved in this as much as his body.

If his body was reacting to the physical sensations of sex presumably he'd be wanting to do it with people who aren't young and muscular. Now not showing him sleeping with anybody old or fat or visibly ugly might be a creative decision rather than to do with Teddi's behaviour but as far as I'm concerned if Teddi's compulsion for sex only makes him want to have it with attractive people then it isn't a "compulsion" it's a choice.

His body might be helping him enjoy sex more than most people but if he's still got enough control to say "Ugh, I'm not shagging that fat bloke" then he's got enough control to say "I'm not going to shag that young fit one".