Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

dmra

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Post by dmra »

Can't help feeling that if Teddi really did crave sex as something addictive or obsessive then we might have seen him having it with somebody who wasn't young and attractive.

He either seems remarkably selective for somebody who can't help his behaviour or he's been amazingly lucky about when the craving hits or the creators are addicted to fan service but are able to fight the urge to show any fan disservice.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

This is a little like when Chloe hit puberty over in Eerie Cuties I think. She was VERY suddenly... ah, blessed. With comical results. However, she didn’t need to eat anybody until a couple years later. I’m thinking this is the situation Abby is in.

Oh and for those who apparently forgot, Pandora doesn’t get Chloe an angel guy because Chloe hates angels, full stop.

One thing I’ll say... Teddi, it’s time to face the music here. You’re basically a succubus yourself. You can’t sit in judgment of Chloe, or even Pandora for that matter.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Small difference; Teddi is not forced to feed on the life-force of humans while on Earth. Less chance of her murdering people, no matter how much she's ruled by her libido.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

The problem is that - even if she isn't seeking attention/sex from males - Abby's body is going to draw attention whether she wants it to or not. We've also seen her sneeze out pheromones - and we know what kind of damage that can do, if they're not used properly.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:55 am
Chaos Sepher wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 am
Wait.... Why the actual hell doesn't Pandora introduce Chloe to a "nice robust angel boy"?! >:(
Probably because that would fix too many problems and Pandora is far too selfish to want to do that.
The real reason is that Chloe hates angels.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... timate-man
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Onyx

Post by Onyx »

Pandora and Chloe getting their daily dose of vitamin D by the looks of it.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

More like vitamin I for idiot, knowing those two.

Fereshte

Post by Fereshte »

Teddi continues to annoy me with his/her judgements bullshit. If Abby waits until she’s older to have sex, and after she does and she has the urges to have a lot of sex and enjoys it SO WHAT? That seriously should be Pandora’s response. So what? Like what is Teddi so afraid of here—that Abby will enjoy sex with lots of hot people and like it? So what? Why is it good enough for Teddi but not Abby? This is my problem with Teddi—his/her very regressive view on sex. Were all parties consenting (and as far as Teddi knows, yes they are)? Was it fun for all (seems to be)? Then so what??

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

A choice is a choice. No arguing with free will.
But the chance of an uncontrollable addiction is something Teddi might be right to want to avoid in Abigail.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Fereshte wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 pm
Teddi continues to annoy me with his/her judgements bullshit. If Abby waits until she’s older to have sex, and after she does and she has the urges to have a lot of sex and enjoys it SO WHAT? That seriously should be Pandora’s response. So what? Like what is Teddi so afraid of here—that Abby will enjoy sex with lots of hot people and like it? So what? Why is it good enough for Teddi but not Abby? This is my problem with Teddi—his/her very regressive view on sex. Were all parties consenting (and as far as Teddi knows, yes they are)? Was it fun for all (seems to be)? Then so what??
He probably wouldn't mind if she waited until she's older. But the point is she's TWELVE.

TWELVE.

TWELVE.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

But even with Pandora's assurances that Abby's a few years off before she starts craving sex, Teddy is still adamantly against her turning into a 'slut', like him. He thinks that because he's got an addiction to sex - then Abby (and by extension, all succubi) are addicted to sex - when we've seen that they're capable of picking and choosing who they want to be with - and when. It's not some kind of compulsion that they simply can't refuse.

Also, what with Teddy referring to himself as a lesbian? Even if he identifies as a girl now, he's actively partaking in sex with women AND men - and loves every second of it. So, that effectively makes him bisexual, doesn't it?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

More evidence that Teddi is not exactly the brightest spark shooting out of the lava pit, maybe?

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

If Pandora is right and Abby will begin to bang boys at a later age, then i don't see any problem... In Canada 16 is the age of consent, and i guess that includes succubi in the C-Verse... And Pandora fixed the 1st time issue by introducing her to an angel.

I think Teddi is worried about Abby's sex life because even if she has a female phenotype (and a bombshell one at that), her mix is part-human boy, part-succubus and a dash of reaper, so she is still Abby's older brother, and most women who have an older brother can testify: They want to protect the little sister from everything even in instances that makes them hypocrites. So Teddi being a hypocrite is no surprising to me.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:25 am
The question why she doesn't just blindfold and trick Chloe into sex with an angel occurs.
Pandora has few if any morals; tricking her supposed best friend into a situation that could save her life should be right up her alley.
Because that's considered rape by deception, and I guess the autors don't want to go there considering how salty these forums can be. :-?

Roborat

Post by Roborat »

Off topic from the current discussion. But I find the mental picture I get of the source of the "censorship clouds" on the guys butts in the final panel a little disturbing, and I will admit, somewhat funny.