Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy confesses his deepest desires to Pandora and also his worries about Abby.

Chaos Sepher

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-05-18 My Body Craves Men

Post by Chaos Sepher »

Wait.... Why the actual hell doesn't Pandora introduce Chloe to a "nice robust angel boy"?! >:(

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Interesting that Teddi was ok with letting Pandora join the foursome.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

That would be too plot convenient.
Or to be more exact, she hates angels
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Its really hard to take Teddi serious about anythign when s/he diverges like that.
It is interesting that it frames it in the view of an addiction for Teddie now though. I wonder if it did that on purpose or will continue that at all

Also.. while you don't have to worry about her wanting to jump bones. She still puts out the pharamon crap right?
so... don't you have to worry about that?

also...
if you're death like sorta friend/bf/gf/love/fwb won't help with that currently.
why don't you guys actually get an angel down for it?

it is because Teddi actually wants to be an amalgum of creatures and do it. due to libido clouding?

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Chaos Sepher wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 am
Wait.... Why the actual hell doesn't Pandora introduce Chloe to a "nice robust angel boy"?! >:(
Probably because that would fix too many problems and Pandora is far too selfish to want to do that.
Zellgato wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:51 am
Its really hard to take Teddi serious about anythign when s/he diverges like that.
It is interesting that it frames it in the view of an addiction for Teddie now though. I wonder if it did that on purpose or will continue that at all
I feel like it's always been framed as an addiction. I mean that's just part of the succubus life cuz you crave sex constantly.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Actually thinking about it. Way back when Teddy was still Teddy, I wonder if it would be viable for him to um... "practice" with Pandora to build him up for Chloe?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

Well I guess the body doesn't matter, mental age is taking care of the serious effects. So Just teaching her camouflage would work but of course the entire reason she has this body is to show it off. As for Teddy it was obvious it was addiction since that time Pandora explained her entire body was basically a tongue that reacts to males. Trying to find a guy for Chloe just exposed him to the drug a whole lot and there is no going back until his body is normal again. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if he turned by after all that, I doubt his brain would forget sex with men being the greatest thing in the world.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Well, it was inevitable that it'd get trashy, or rather trashier, when Pandora returned.
At first, I was okay with the superfluous fanservice, but that fourth panel... Just awful. I suppose we knew Teddi was irredeemably lascivious and excessively promiscuous, but the graphic *reminders* are a bit too much. In a way, I'm impressed that a character that is so despicably hypocritical and sanctimonious can reach further depths of unpleasantness.

*Edit* The semantics can be debated, but Teddi is a rapist (sex without consent - perhaps exceptions, yet predominantly seems to be succubi pheromone brainwashing), though now he's added "unwilling statutory rape" as a crime to the gardeners. It's certainly bad enough that he f**ked just about every person of his peerage, yet... Well, he'd probably forced someone to commit aforementioned deed earlier, which I'm simply forgotten.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I'm curious what you think of the succubi lifestyle in general then. You apply all this rape culture to Teddy, but succubi literally live by then raping people. Teddy was forced into this position, if he could he would choose not to be so horny all the time and unable to restrain himself. The succubi have no such intentions.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Pandora certainly recovered quickly. Sex with a human is either nothing compared to sex with an angel or angels cannot provide the nourishment that humans do so this may have recharged her.

Regarding the Teddi's pheromone. Teddi is still not aware of the affect he has on people and believes everyone's amenability is somehow due to Pandora. Now's a good time for Teddi to ask her to remove it. ;) Of course now that Teddi's an addict, he probably won't want to, even though it would be for not.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 am
I'm curious what you think of the succubi lifestyle in general then. You apply all this rape culture to Teddy, but succubi literally live by then raping people. Teddy was forced into this position, if he could he would choose not to be so horny all the time and unable to restrain himself. The succubi have no such intentions.
That's right. And they're even worse; succubi are parasites, not to mention the agents of Hell. Their official mission statement is to corrupt, to kill, and to damn their victim to eternal torment.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:12 am
Well, it was inevitable that it'd get trashy, or rather trashier, when Pandora returned.
At first, I was okay with the superfluous fanservice, but that fourth panel... Just awful. I suppose we knew Teddi was irredeemably lascivious and excessively promiscuous, but the graphic *reminders* are a bit too much. In a way, I'm impressed that a character that is so despicably hypocritical and sanctimonious can reach further depths of unpleasantness.

*Edit* The semantics can be debated, but Teddi is a rapist (sex without consent - perhaps exceptions, yet predominantly seems to be succubi pheromone brainwashing), though now he's added "unwilling statutory rape" as a crime to the gardeners. It's certainly bad enough that he f**ked just about every person of his peerage, yet... Well, he'd probably forced someone to commit aforementioned deed earlier, which I'm simply forgotten.
Age of consent in Canada is 16, so that last part isn't true.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Chaos Sepher wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 am
Because Chloe is dumb and won't let go of her hatred of angels for five minutes to make sure she doesn't die or kill someone.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

The question why she doesn't just blindfold and trick Chloe into sex with an angel occurs.
Pandora has few if any morals; tricking her supposed best friend into a situation that could save her life should be right up her alley.