Dangerously Chloe 7-05-18 What Did I Miss

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-05-18 What Did I Miss

Post by Error of Logic »

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks, tastes will differ, et cetera. ^_^
In my defense, Pandora would probably survive being buried under a building. She wouldn't be happy, but she would survive until the building inevitably collapsed or was torn down. She'd have a chance to get out again when that happened.
And the people she's been sponging off and trolling would most likely be out of her reach. :p

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Error of Logic wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:24 pm
Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks, tastes will differ, et cetera. ^_^
In my defense, Pandora would probably survive being buried under a building. She wouldn't be happy, but she would survive until the building inevitably collapsed or was torn down. She'd have a chance to get out again when that happened.
And the people she's been sponging off and trolling would most likely be out of her reach. :p
Oh, don't get me wrong. I HATE Pandora. I would strangle her if i saw her. But, i get the feeling we're supposed to be annoyed with her. That's her character, the jerkass prankster. Teddi annoys me because she's a terrible person, and yet she's set up as if we're supposed to LIKE her and root for her. That's what annoys me with a character like her. It's the same reason i hate Didi from Ma3 and not Zii.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Error of Logic wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:24 pm
The thing is, there was nothing stopping Teddy from kicking Pandora out of the house - like, at all. (at least, there wasn't before she married his dad; now he's stuck with her, whether he likes it or not).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Nothing save her friendship with Chloe and Teddy/Teddi's affection for the same.