Dangerously Chloe 23-04-18 Plenty Sensible

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-04-18 Plenty Sensible

Post by Fluffy »

@zorland - I'm thinking it's due to the side boob in the first panel (a properly fitting, practical bra doesn't allow for side boobage; the material will cup the entire breast).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Eh, that kinda looks like boob-squish to me (cause she's pulling up on the straps). There's no side-boob visible in the third panel. But I'm hardly an expert on boob physics.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

You also got to look at the top, itself. If this was a bikini top, it would make sense that the straps are so thin. But bras aren't the same as bikini tops - a practical bra will have far more material all around for maximum comfort and support; including thicker straps (the bigger the breast, the heavier they are. If you have a massive rack like Abby's, thin straps would cut into the skin; which - as you can imagine - is incredibly uncomfortable).

Also - in regards to Teddy's comment in the second panel - grown up undies DO come with a variety of patterns. Even if he shopped for his clothes at a bargain store, there would have been plenty of designs to choose from. How is he unaware of this?
Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

The part that is still super squicky to me is the fact that we are looking at someone who has the mentality of a twelve-year old. This is just about as bad as when Gotham "aged" Ivy to adulthood. Still technically a kid, but now with an adult's body. Doesn't really make it okay to ogle her and talk about how she's so totally bangable now. Ugh

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:25 am
...why is Teddi letting her go a size too small?
Teddi didn't learn about proper bra selection from Mrs. DeCarlo anymore than Abigail did.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Going slightly off topic but it would appear that wearing the wrong size bra is actually quite a common thing. Even for those had the chance to learn from their mother.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yo ... db4c91f2ba

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@dmra - this is why when women go shopping for bras , they usually ask the sales clerk to help them with proper fittings (clerks who work at lingerie stores are taught how to take proper measurements so they can help their customers find a properly fitting bra).

dmra

Post by dmra »

Although the two clerks in this store don't seem to have done much measuring. Lots of gawping but not much measuring. Although that may be because neither the male writer or male artist have much experience buying lingerie.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

YES!!!
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!
This is what the masses are asking for! Developing Chloe as a character is fine, but we all want to know what's going on with Abby. She always had a lust for hunky hardbodies, but, being a little child, her options were rather limited. Now she's a grown-up beauty with the dynamite bombshell body of a sex demon from Hell! Let's see how she handles things now, hoo hoo.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

More like what 3 people are asking for and what most others are creeped out by. Most people, at least from how i see it, would much rather they stick with Chloe.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Abigail is only physically mature. As her desire for strawberry print shows, she still has the mind of a child.
It's offputting, really.

dmra

Post by dmra »

And to be honest I suspect most readers have a similar attitude to Abby having sex as that shown by Teddi. Which goes a bit beyond the normal protective brotherly attitudes.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Also, does anyone else think that the clerks are being creeps. It'd be one thing if they said that to abbey, but telling someone that their sister will get "so banged" seems like a quick way to get slapped or throat punched.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

It all depends on what they're used to when talking to other women their age, I suppose.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:56 am
You also got to look at the top, itself. If this was a bikini top, it would make sense that the straps are so thin. But bras aren't the same as bikini tops - a practical bra will have far more material all around for maximum comfort and support; including thicker straps (the bigger the breast, the heavier they are. If you have a massive rack like Abby's, thin straps would cut into the skin; which - as you can imagine - is incredibly uncomfortable).
I was under the impression that well-designed bras transfer all (or near-all) of the weight to the chest band for proper support, and that the straps are just there as a guide. Putting all the weight on the shoulder straps would be highly inefficient, there's no load-bearing structure in that area of the human body. The clavicle isn't designed to handle downward force. Of course, that would require a chest band significantly wider than what Abby's wearing right now, but still...
Dragon Paladin wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:46 pm
Also, does anyone else think that the clerks are being creeps. It'd be one thing if they said that to abbey, but telling someone that their sister will get "so banged" seems like a quick way to get slapped or throat punched.
They might be familiar with Teddi's reputation as the town bike and just made assumptions as to the desired outcome based on that.