Dangerously Chloe 19-04-18 Lost My Room Key

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 19-04-18 Lost My Room Key

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Chloe makes her way to Teddy's hotel room and finds his stash of cash!

Hyper Magi

Re: Dangerously Chloe 19-04-18 Lost My Room Key

Post by Hyper Magi »

So did Teddi just hide they money under the bed or...?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I almost think it's worse in this case if housekeeping aren't skimming.

Mr Picky

Post by Mr Picky »

It is surprising how easy it is to just slide into identity theft.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Its not as if Teddi can put the money in a bank. It would attract to much attention.

@Mr. Picky, it's easier when you are an identical twin.

Do those bills look to small to anyone else? I don't know what the point of this page is. There's no joke and Chloe already knows how much Teddi earns in one night so this much shouldn't be a surprise.

bridgetvoid

Post by bridgetvoid »

Chloe has now taken an unreasonable amount of showers! hopefully teddi/teddy has good moisturizer at the hotel

detrius

Post by detrius »

That moment when you find out that the unprepared human male turned female has been better at succubus-ing than you.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Mr Picky wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 am
It is surprising how easy it is to just slide into identity theft.
Chloe looks just like Teddi and if that weren't enough she could just turn on the pheromones to get into the room.

What's really unbelievable is that housekeeping hasn't taken a larger share of all that loot.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Finally a scene change, though still feels like padding (also, the silhouette Chloe in shower seems a bit too "copy and paste" for my liking).
One could assume the Ritz has highly professional house-keeping or Teddi just had a Do Not Disturb sign up?

Teddi's excuse for gaining money for his sister's education becomes less solid every time it's addressed, in that he was doing it because of becoming intoxicated by succubi instincts in spite of pretences of charity; I suppose it hints at the degradation of his mind since becoming female (unfortunate implication. Yeah, yeah, demon blood, but still kind of unfortunate), as he was an intelligent person, but simply leaves his loot in the laziest hiding place in a hotel room... And another note, perhaps he had a scheme to launder the cash, since any worthwhile college would be unlikely to accept loose, crumpled wads of bills, but even so, seems likely to cause suspicion.

It is good that Chloe is thinking about what to do next, although it could be she is exasperated rather than actually planning. Whatever she does next, I will be annoyed if Teddi has to "white knight" for her, when she left in the first place because of him being hysterically cruel; sort of reminds me of stories in which the "hero" (used very lightly here) causes the problem, and achieves *redemption* by solving it, however, it would be more annoying in this case as it would reduce Chloe's role yet again.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

DarkAsh wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:36 am
Do those bills look to small to anyone else? I don't know what the point of this page is. There's no joke and Chloe already knows how much Teddi earns in one night so this much shouldn't be a surprise.
Well, I mean, strippers. Since this is Canada, they're probably mostly fives.

dmra

Post by dmra »

And Chloe really should take a memory course. She seems to have forgotten that she's visited Teddi's hotel before.

renmei

Post by renmei »

DarkAsh wrote:
Its not as if Teddi can put the money in a bank. It would attract to much attention.

@Mr. Picky, it's easier when you are an identical twin.

It almost feels like the end of a story arc. Very open ended.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Even if it goes against character, Chloe, you might want to start thinking things through and, eventually, communicate.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

DarkAsh wrote:
But the least he could do is invest in a small safe and lock the funds away in there. Shoving loose bills into various shopping bags is incredibly reckless/stupid.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

But recklessness/stupidity seem to be Teddi's main character traits since he changed from Teddy. And even Teddy was willing to break into a museum to investigate the workings of a mechanical duck.

So keeping his cash under the bed in a very expensive hotel room isn't exactly totally out of character.