Dangerously Chloe 12-04-18 For a Good Deed

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 12-04-18 For a Good Deed

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Chloe continues to masquerade as Teddy at the strip club, following his footsteps, helping the other strippers where she can.

Rosa
BANNED

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-04-18 For a Good Deed

Post by Rosa »

First! :YMPEACE:

Whoa, she's still working there! After a drug scandal!!!
I want to find the boss of that strip joint and proudly shake his hand. Talk about a right-minded man!
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Ah, Chloe. Such a kind-hearted creature of evil. I love how she's encouraging Autumn to tempt men to sin.

Doesn't Chloe realize she doesn't have to do the shower to give her easily earned money away.

Do we know who Jordan is? The proprietor of this establishment?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

Jordan is the stripper who recommended Teddi for hiring and helped her learn the ropes. She's Eden's cousin. (Eden: the Caucasian brunette girl in the "bully quartet" who beat up Teddi one time.) Jordan is studying to be a doctor, stripping helps her pay her college fees.
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

That's right. Thanks, Cortez and Rosa.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Again I'm confused at how Chloe finds this embarrassing. Bathing seductively should have been like lesson 3 in succubus school.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

@Rosa: IMHO, we are still moving along the lines of Stripperella logic. Kevin, the club boss in the cartoon, would never ever fire anyone -- he claimed all his employees were like a big family to him, and always stood by them no matter what. He even rehired Giselle after she accidentally burned down another joint. So, yeah, if we assume a Kevin-like boss here, rehiring Autumn after her drug OD makes sense.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:01 am
Again I'm confused at how Chloe finds this embarrassing. Bathing seductively should have been like lesson 3 in succubus school.
And she encourages Autumn to lead mean to sin.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

Chloe...... X_X

are you sure things like "doing good deeds" & "helping people in need" are in your job description?

rpr

Post by rpr »

"This is really embarrassing but at least is a for a good deed"

Strange sentence from a succubus...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

On the one hand, I want to facepalm.
On the other, I want to sit Chloe down and talk to her about the human idea of good and bad. She could be so much better if she tried -- and it might end her long string of mess-ups.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Oof, meandering and cheap fanservice... I mean, if she wanted Autumn/Winter to have some money, she could've easily asked one or some of the other girls to donate some of their shower show-inspired earnings, especially since the money from that recent show was almost entirely due to Chloe. Instead, the lazier, or rather, sleazier route is taken. I'm glad it isn't outright smut, but it is still filler...

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@OllieOrOlly - Agreed. But then, would you want money that another woman shoved into the front of her G-string?

Sad that Chloe performing yet another shower scene is somehow less gross than the previous idea. Though, the least Autumn could do is perform with Chloe instead of just standing there, eagerly scooping the cash up for herself.

Side note - try as the writer might; I'm still not seeing Teddy as this 'incredibly thoughtful/generous hero' that we should admire for looking out for the destitute/less fortunate - especially when there's no guarantee that Autumn is actually getting clean this time around. (Autumn had promised she'd get clean; and yet, she still ODed). Here's hoping all that money Chloe's giving her isn't going right back into feeding the habit.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Supporting Autumn through rehab is one thing. Giving somebody going through rehab large amounts of cash is something else altogether. It might work out OK but not something I think most people involved would think was particularly sensible. In real life rather than the comic world likely to end up as just another one of those good intentions the road to Hell is paved with.

@EoL Since her debut in EC Chloe has been shown as somebody essentially good natured who genuinely cares for the people around her and especially her friends. Even then she was a bit ditsy and prone to getting things wrong. Which is actually a pretty standard template for nice characters to stop them being completely boring (in dramatic terms not in reality). And the morality of the characters shown in EC pretty much mirrored human morality - except with the occasional twist like vampires feeding off people so I'm not sure how much more she could learn.