Dangerously Chloe 9-04-18 Hey There Crying Girl

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 9-04-18 Hey There Crying Girl

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Chloe finds out more about what impact Teddy has been having on the other strippers' work... and their very lives!

DarkAsh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 9-04-18 Hey There Crying Girl

Post by DarkAsh »

A good follow-up page to the last one. Now Chloe can see good eddi's been doing doing for the other girls while stripping. It's too bad she seems to have lost her passion from the end of the last page.

I wonder if Teddi's been back to the club since that day. It has to have been a few days since the incident, right?

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Huh, so she's still working there after having her OD incident?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

dmra

Post by dmra »

Time's usually quite a flexible thing in the Pixie Trix world. It might be days or weeks since Autumn nearly od'd. Nice to see her coming back though.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Hyper Magi wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:42 am
Huh, so she's still working there after having her OD incident?
She may not be working there, but is still allowed in the back to see her friends or went in the back where there may not be a bouncer posted. If this is the first time Candy's been back she could have asked one of the dancers to let here know when she returned. Though Autumn does look shocked to see her. So yeah, she probably still works there.

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

Ve-e-ery interesting...
This must be the first time Autumn returns to the club since her accident. She's prolly just out of the hospital. It's likely she isn't working at that club anymore; she came only to see Candy and thank her for her heroic acts... too bad it turned out to be the one day when "Candy" is an impostor. :(

The interesting thing is that characters in this comic always remember everything of their out-of-body experiences... so Autumn should remember all about Candy being buddy-buddies with a grim reaper figure, then having a quarrel with him about Autumn's life or death, and finally how both girls worked together to thwart the reaper and bring Autumn back to life. She must have a helluva lot of questions to ask. I wonder how Chloe will handle it?
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

dmra

Post by dmra »

All Chloe has to do is say "Autumn you nearly died of a drug overdose so your memory is pretty unreliable".

I suspect most people would find that more plausible than the idea that Candy is on first name terms with "Death".

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

So, Chloe has been processing only one side of Teddi's depravity - the strip club is one thing, but she is still in the dark about how much of embodiment of careless promiscuity that the former-boy had become, but I digress. Chloe learns about how Teddi has been an inhibition-lacking exhibitionist, yet is now finding out the only "good deed," that Teddi had performed at the club; although, whether Chloe will realise that Autumn was destined to die, and only survived due to supernatural *insider trading*. If she realises fate was changed, she could be inclined to contact the only reaper she knows, thereby will learn more of Teddi's dark dealings.
I don't know... I think I've rambled enough, simply repeating the same points and complaints over and over, regardless of how justified they may be, I can understand why it'd seem tedious for people somehow still enjoying the strip.

The only legitimate way the disgusting degradation of characters and focus on smut can be "atoned for," is also a Catch-22 of sorts - everything after the supernatural blood transfusion has been Teddy's fever dream. "It was all dream" is usually considered a hack narrative device, but that's the only way to fix the comic - then, on the counter point, it makes the years of plot (as aimless as it frequently was) completely pointless, thus would anger people for wasting their time.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Just try to think of it as while the Teddy we first saw was a likeable nerd who broke into a museum to examine the workings of a mechanical duck and who didn't really like to stick out and had a romantic streak that meant he carried a crush for his first love for years and seemed to transfer those feelings to Chloe underneath it all he was really just a suppressed exhibitionist waiting for his chance to strut his stuff in a strip clubs while sleeping with anyone with a pulse (1) that came his way.

So rather than being a fever dream this is the real Teddy breaking out at last from the bonds of societal convention. Or you can tell yourself that it's just the succubus blood working it's magic. Even if it didn't do anything like it the first time he transformed.

(1) or in the case of Alchemy possibly without one.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

It's possible it might have had she been a girl longer the first time. The succubus blood could have influenced Teddy the same, but since the it was fairly short it didn't. Also, unlike the first time she didn't have a reason to become promiscuous to "help" Chloe, and since the succubus blood is heightening the experience of sex for her she really enjoying it. It was mentioned that the new body has for some reason allowed her to lessen her inhibitions.

The only thing the succubus blood doesn't explain is her horrible taste in clothing. It's probably due to her never having to dress like a girl before and this is her idealized vision of how a woman should dress. :ymsick:

Has there been any indication that the reaper blood has had any other affects on her other than locking her in this body?

dmra

Post by dmra »

The reaper "blood" (ectoplasm?) seems to have been forgotten about once it fulfilled it's purpose of making Teddy's transformation to Teddi more permanent. It was also never explained why reaper blood would "fix" a transformation when reapers can change their bodies as easily as a succubus.

Like all "magic" it looks like succubus and reaper blood do whatever the creators find it convenient for it to do.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Rosa wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:05 am
Ve-e-ery interesting...
This must be the first time Autumn returns to the club since her accident. She's prolly just out of the hospital. It's likely she isn't working at that club anymore; she came only to see Candy and thank her for her heroic acts... too bad it turned out to be the one day when "Candy" is an impostor. :(
Actually this is the best time Autumn could make a surprise visit since Chloe now knows it wasn't all fun and games.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, I'm glad to see Autumn did, in fact, survive.
Now I just hope she's staying on the wagon.
DarkAsh wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:11 am
The only thing the succubus blood doesn't explain is her horrible taste in clothing. It's probably due to her never having to dress like a girl before and this is her idealized vision of how a woman should dress.
A fairly common occurrence in GB scenarios. It was mentioned in Murry & Lewy that some characters, when transformed, go waaaay overboard and yes, let themselves be guided by poor instincts when dressing -- and interacting with others. Another example would be Sonja of the Wotch -- before she was kissed.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:17 am
Well, I'm glad to see Autumn did, in fact, survive.
Now I just hope she's staying on the wagon.
She's certainly looking a lot better than when we last saw her. Despite being soaking wet.

The fact that she can't seem to afford an umbrella may be a sign that she doesn't have enough money to buy drugs or it could be a sign that that's where all her money is going. Either way lets hope that it's a long time before she gets another visit from Alchemy.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Or, it could just be a way for the artist to make Autumn look more pitiful/sympathetic.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.