Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-03-18 Chapter 21 Growing Pains

Post by Gotoh »

Cortez wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:45 pm
Gotoh wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:35 pm
  • 5. Why did the wand choose Mel (of all people) as its next wielder, rather than someone who actually had heroic inclinations, like Tiff for example?
Wasn't that because of who her "dad" was?
Who knows? Given the nature of Mel's "birth," I suppose we shouldn't rule anything out, but they never explained where the wand came from, or why it chose her. :-??

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I think he was there to check out a mechanical duck.

So, yeah - either it's a case of breaking and entering or he simply hid somewhere until after closing - meaning he was trespassing.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

rogermart wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:00 am
2. We saw in the ending pictures Faith & Tiff jogging together, but we don't know if their relationship advanced further.

4. Nina drinking blood now without danger, and how Blair was able to convince the Delacroix family that Nina needed chocolate since "she was born on Easter" what is up with that.
I wish we could've found out the answers to those too.

I'd also like to know: who tipped Tiffany off about CH (1st panel), who's in charge of the Shadow Realm now that Ana's become a stay-at-home mom, and why Artemis never intervened when Hecate took over her academy?

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Guardian is a legal status. Parents are automatically guardians of their children. If parents aren’t available to parent, guardians can be appointed by a Court. A guardian must be of legal age in the province where they live, which is 18 in Montreal.

Teddy isn’t old enough to be a guardian. In fact, Teddy is required by law to have a guardian himself.

Teddy is not Abby’s Guardian.

Words have meaning.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@christopheftw: Except we're not talking about "guardian" in the legal sense of the word, unless you're being literal about it.

I was being paid to babysit other people's children at Teddy's age and made good money doing it and helped raise my two younger brothers, during the same period of time. So I don't see why anyone finds it strange that Teddy should be responsible for looking after his sister in their father's absence.

lincoln_muadib

Post by lincoln_muadib »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 am
pointless arrogant ranting
I put you on my ignore list for a reason. I had hoped you'd gain intelligence so I unignored your post temporarily.

Nope, nothing here of any worth.

Back on the list you go.
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

My heart breaks at this revelation - truly. 8-|
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Gotoh wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:23 am
@christopheftw: Except we're not talking about "guardian" in the legal sense of the word, unless you're being literal about it.

I was being paid to babysit other people's children at Teddy's age and made good money doing it and helped raise my two younger brothers, during the same period of time. So I don't see why anyone finds it strange that Teddy should be responsible for looking after his sister in their father's absence.
Especially since that's what he has been doing since his father is never around.