Dangerously Chloe 12-03-18 Chapter 21 Growing Pains

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 12-03-18 Chapter 21 Growing Pains

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Chapter! New Strip! With Chloe gone, Teddy and Abby try to reconnect... as big sisters!

Hyper Magi

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-03-18 Chapter 21 Growing Pains

Post by Hyper Magi »

I could swear this was a title used before.

Anyway, I wonder if we'll start seeing signs of old Teddy. Would that be great?
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

It makes me sad to hear Teddy calling herself Abby's sister instead of brother. Does this mean she fully identifies as female and and not a male trapped in a female's body? If she was given the opportunity to turn back to male, would she take it if it wasn't Chloe's life wasn't at risk anymore?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I mean, Teddy was also ok with calling Al his boyfriend.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

DarkAsh wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:38 am
It makes me sad to hear Teddy calling herself Abby's sister instead of brother. Does this mean she fully identifies as female and and not a male trapped in a female's body? If she was given the opportunity to turn back to male, would she take it if it wasn't Chloe's life wasn't at risk anymore?
I mean would you?
So many problems in life would be fixed if everyone was a smoking hot, tittified babe...

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Right, I remember her saying that and I would have posted these thoughts then, but I forgot I had made an account. I have been wanting to contribute to the conversations for sometime but could not figure out how to make a new account. Fortunately I stumbled across this old account.

brasca

Post by brasca »

DarkAsh wrote:
I think Teddi is really committed to the part. Since he can't reverse the process he might as well make do and has.

renmei

Post by renmei »

DarkAsh wrote:
Teddi hasn't identified as Teddy since the pheromones kicked in. He even admits he liked it. I think at this point he might have actually been a girl in more panels than his boy self, I'm not sure. It's why I think the "ultimate man" plan is doomed to failure.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

A heart to heart with the sister he neglected and realisation of one's fatal flaws? It is an understatement for it to be "too little, too late," for Teddi. Especially odd to be trying to fulfil the part of caring person and role model, after Teddi had just displayed an unrepentent, ugly outburst that simultaneously ousted Chloe from their home but also appears to have made her feel like the only one who has made an error in judgment in this farce.
Also, way to go... When, for once, there was a slightest atmosphere of emotion between the seemingly irredeemable brother and foolish sister, where - in spite of everything - it appeared they could start anew from the clusterf--k mess of their lives, it was ruined with yet another lazy boob joke.
The sooner Teddi is damned to Hell, the better, honestly.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Cheap boob gag aside, at least we're seeing some development now.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

"Omg...you were mean to my heroine and role model and big sister figure. GO GET HER BACK......but my boobs are more important "

Yep, then people wander why I want to see her gone permanently.

Castamir

Post by Castamir »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:54 am
So many problems in life would be fixed if everyone was a smoking hot, tittified babe...
Except for back pain.
I hate dancing, but for your grave I can make an exception.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:05 am
Really? How so? Because, in all honesty, I'm not seeing it.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 am
Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:05 am
Really? How so? Because, in all honesty, I'm not seeing it.
Just because the development isn't Oscar worthy doesn't mean it isn't happening.

After all this time I think some of you actually enjoy complaining about the story. It's like a guilty pleasure or something. ;)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Then, if the development is obvious, it shouldn't be hard for you to enlighten the rest of us who don't see it, would it?

Where's the development (outside of Abby's physique, that is)? Teddy giving a sh*t about his kid sister? That's been established chapters ago. Acknowledging that he was a terrible sibling - I'll only buy that as development when he realizes he was in the wrong for losing his sh*t on Chloe and admits that it was due to his own irresponsibility that caused all this mess to begin with (not just for being foolish enough to trust a klutzy succubus to mind his sister in his absence; but for everything that has happened due to his own lack of judgement).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.