Dangerously Chloe 8-03-18 Get Out of My Life

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

DarkAsh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-03-18 Get Out of My Life

Post by DarkAsh »

leann123 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:13 am
Is it just me or does anyone else want Teddi to go back to being a boy?
As much as I'm enjoying this current story line compared to the last chapter, I really want him to to turn back. However I don't expect that to happen soon, if ever, and if he does it's not going to be back to his old self.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

leann123 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:13 am
Is it just me or does anyone else want Teddi to go back to being a boy?
I wanted him to go back to being a boy pretty much on day one. The whole gender bending thing was already pointless in EC

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@crimsontearz: It wasn't pointless in EC. Ace not only underwent character development, it eventually lead to him working up the courage to ask Brooke out.

In Kade's case, it was karmic justice for always two-timing Layla and for repeatedly coming on to Ace, despite Ace's protests.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Gotoh wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:25 pm
@crimsontearz: It wasn't pointless in EC. Ace not only underwent character development, it eventually lead to him working up the courage to ask Brooke out.

In Kade's case, it was karmic justice for always two-timing Layla and for repeatedly coming on to Ace, despite Ace's protests.
Could have been achieved in either situation without the gender bending. I find it as a plot device less than interesting and quitre annoying leading me to want to take a break until the arc is over

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Gotoh wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:25 pm

How was the gender bending karmatic for Kade? To be karmatic, Kade would have had to learn something from the experience - and he didn't. He didn't seem to at all mind the attention he was getting from the male populace of the school, and actively starting pursuing them; starting with Ash - turning Kade from a skirt chasing boy to a bisexual girl. In fact, he was indulging in it so much that Brooke took it upon herself to look after him to make sure he didn't do anything he'd end up regretting.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:34 pm
How was the gender bending karmatic for Kade? To be karmatic, Kade would have had to learn something from the experience
Karma is karma, regardless whether the victim learns anything from it, or not. By your logic, Bowser has never suffered karma, because he continues to antagonize Mario by kidnapping Peach, despite all the times Mario has kicked Bowser's *** because of it. It's karma because he brings it on himself.

Kade is no different. Layla caught him cheating on her and decked him for being flippant about it. That was karma. Then he pestered girl-Ace by coming onto him and stole a kiss, despite Ace's objections. Which is how the residual energy from the orb was transferred from Ace to him. Kade's own fault for refusing to take "no" for an answer.