Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2017-12-15 I guess I panicked

Post by Eisu »

rogermart

Re: 2017-12-15 I guess I panicked

Post by rogermart »

"I've never seen a guy's thing before..."

That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I mean, as long as he has on some bit of clothing, couldn't he just run out and get his clothes really quick?

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Oh Nadine.... never change! :))
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

“Ummm, why can’t you just grab me something out of Jean’s closet?”

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The trick, for her, is to keep Alex confused and distracted enough that he doesn’t think of good questions like that.

But even so, one would also think that Nadine was taking a chance with that first line. After all, she must have something of a reputation around the school by now, and there’d logically be a chance that Alex would have heard enough to give the lie to that claim.

Anyhow, it appears that she’s more interested in messing with Alex’s head than with his body for the next couple of hours. Though she may still get around to the other thing.

Oh, and by the way — the thumbnail image on the link to this strip from Ma3 hasn’t updated.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Whatever. I can't bring myself to get angry about this ridiculous development, or to laugh at the stupidity of it. Let's just move on to the next strip.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 am
Oh, and by the way — the thumbnail image on the link to this strip from Ma3 hasn’t updated.
I have mentioned this in previous forums before... the thumbnail images have been uploaded but the server does a weird thing where it doesn't update to the new thumbnail image until it gets a reset or something... this sometimes takes just a few hours, some times takes days... if the thumbnail have changed but is a whole different thumbnail than what is in the strip, then I've done the changes needed, the server needs to reset it.
LegendaryKroc wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:35 pm
Whatever. I can't bring myself to get angry about this ridiculous development, or to laugh at the stupidity of it. Let's just move on to the next strip.
Yes boss.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Okay about the thumbnails — I’d not really paid any attention to the subject before, then it kind of jumped out at me this time for some reason. No problem, anyhow.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Eisu wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 pm
LegendaryKroc wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:35 pm
Yes boss.
Oh, don't change your updating schedule on my account. I'm just one guy, and seem to be the only one who feels this way judging by the rest of this thread. Expediency is nice, but quality will always trump it in my book if we can't have both.

brasca

Post by brasca »

This seems unexpected. I would've thought Nadine would prefer to keep Alex in the state he was in.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

rogermart wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:26 am
"I've never seen a guy's thing before..."

My reaction exactly. :))
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:44 am
This seems unexpected. I would've thought Nadine would prefer to keep Alex in the state he was in.
Limited excuses for that, unless she moves straight to shagging him, and she’s having far too much fun playing with his head to rush that, even if it is her eventual intention. Anyway, sex might not keep him distracted for long enough — remember that Eloise needs him quiet for a couple of hours.
---------
Spidrift

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

WHY did he even AGREE to put that "outfit" ON??? Or at least KEEP it on?? I'd rather stay naked, it'd be more dignified than THAT "ensemble".

The only possible explanation is youth and stupidity do indeed go together. Or that Alex has latent cross-dressing impulses.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Youth and stupidity do go together, you know. But more to the point, nearly all characters in four-panel comics have supernatural powers of fast-talk, especially when allowed to use them between panels. Hell, there are plenty of quasi-realistic-looking TV sitcoms in which characters get persuaded to do really stupid stuff while off screen, for reasons that are never explained, just so they can raise a laugh when they next walk on screen.

In other words, this is one of those areas of comedy where it's a really bad idea to sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff. But if it really worries you, assume that Nadine has the same powers of persuasion as Zii used when getting Sonya into bed the first time.
---------
Spidrift