Dangerously Chloe 26-02-18 Hold That Pose

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 26-02-18 Hold That Pose

Post by Varanus »

I'm pretty sure Ilsa's onscreen interactions with Chloe have been enough for her to be suspicious, she's sharp enough to tell such things without keeping tabs on her.

Then again, the angels already showed they have some kind of really selective monitoring ability (i.e. they knew a human had been through a lot of strange events but didn't know the angel with her was the cause of most of them).

Richie

Post by Richie »

It's getting better and better.

Ophidiophile

Post by Ophidiophile »

Abby and Ilsa are getting along, and thinking alike, a bit too much, don't you think? We should consider the possibility that Abby is a changeling, the real Abby having been swapped with a baby succubus at birth. There's a lot that would make more sense if this were true.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:51 pm
Am I the only one annoyed by how Ilsa is apparently keeping tabs on Chloe, to the point that she knows that Chloe has gone soft by being considerate of other people's well being (namely, Abby); but she isn't aware of what happens to Chloe's target (Teddy)?
Nope. It bothers me too pal. Not a complete shock though, given how little Chloe was around Teddi for most of the last hundred strips.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!! (But don't invite Ilsa. She'd just do her best to ruin it.)

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

oh abby...abby abby abby....really shes been failed by all of the adults in her life. everyone here is.....ateenager or a child. or worse, THEIR FATHER *shudder*

angels are useless. succubi do nothing.

Chloe has good intentions but i guess cant overcome her infernal heritage. and abby is just...a result of her circumstances.

and also the fact that shes a child lmao

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

TJgalon wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:54 am
why, Abby just having fun, and it just very entertaining too.
Have to agree with Cortez. It's not about her having fun, it's about her being to dumb even for a 12/13 year old.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Fluffy wrote:
Am I the only one annoyed by how Ilsa is apparently keeping tabs on Chloe, to the point that she knows that Chloe has gone soft by being considerate of other people's well being (namely, Abby); but she isn't aware of what happens to Chloe's target (Teddy)?
She’s not, though.

She didn’t get suspicious until Chloe brought Abby to hell and tried to trick her into saving her.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Abigail most emphatically did not "get it". =_=
Or at least she did not get why Chloe wanted her to stay out of sight.
It bears repeating: Stupid, stupid child!

zenaku

Post by zenaku »

Teddey: "Chloe, you got some 'splanin to do!"

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

And then their dad walks in.
**== **== **== **==

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

zenaku wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 pm
Teddey: "Chloe, you got some 'splanin to do!"
Which would suck, as Chloe isn't responsible for any of this happening in the first place (all she did was take Abby to Hell in order to save her from Tandy and Gabrielle; everything else was Abby's own doing).
brasca wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:56 am
Cortez wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:36 am
It's really hard to like Abbey.
At least it makes it easier to reconcile her fate.

Curious that Pandora isn’t around to enjoy this.
Probably because she's currently on a mission to fetch that angel blood that Teddy wants to inject himself with in order to become the 'ultimate male'. (blech)

I shudder to think what Pandora will influence Abby to do now that she's a matured succubus. (double blech).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Yeah, all she did was spontaneously teleport the kid to Hell, plop her in front of a nutcase demon, and then take her eyes off the idiot for more than a second. It was completely out of her hands.
**== **== **== **==

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

That's hardly fair. Chloe was not the one who convince Abby to inject herself with demon/reaper blood - which is what caused all this to transpire in the first place.

Chloe's express intent was to get the obnoxious brat away from what she perceived to be a real threat to Abby's well being and get her to a place those would be demon hunters could not follow; as well as having the foolish hope that Ilsa would reverse Abby's ill begotten transformation. If Chloe had any foresight on what Ilsa would have done, Chloe would have most likely gone elsewhere.

So, yes -though Chloe was an idiot to bring Abby to Ilsa, Abby's obtaining a new body was completely out of Chloe's hands; but, good luck having any of these characters (namely Teddy) seeing it that way.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Richie

Post by Richie »

lordoffiling wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:24 am
Fluffy wrote:
She’s not, though.

She didn’t get suspicious until Chloe brought Abby to hell and tried to trick her into saving her.
Is this realy Hell or a dimension in which Lisa is the magical mistress. She's more like a trickster than an evil being. I would invite her to my party, to spice things up. ;)