Post by Eisu »

capicoli

Re: 2017-12-05 I recognize that view

Post by capicoli »

It seems Female or male Eloise is always on top

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Oh come on. What is it with these comics and ass comedy? "Hahaha, he's got a dildo in his ass!" Very funny - not.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

It's not making me laugh but it is making me feel funny.
Last edited by christopheftw on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:53 am
Oh come on. What is it with these comics and ass comedy? "Hahaha, he's got a dildo in his ass!" Very funny - not.
Some people like it up the ass.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Wonder what Eloise is up to. I seriously doubt it's the view. Perhaps she wants to get some compromising evidence to show to Pierre.

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

Duh. ;)
Of course she's running to that bar to take pics and videos of Sandra's hot lesbian date. Then she will show everything to Sandra's baker boyfriend AND sell the footage to the press - aiming for a double "OMG she's lez that's yucky we don't like her anymore" reaction.
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Which will probably back fire.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

I think she’s going to take Pierre there and let him see for himself when they “randomly” run into Sandra.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Alex doesn’t know it, but he is getting necessary education if he ever wants to date Sandra. He’ll need a very wide comfort zone in the event she comes home drunk.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:45 am
Wonder what Eloise is up to. I seriously doubt it's the view. Perhaps she wants to get some compromising evidence to show to Pierre.
That's personally my guess.

In fact - did she grab Alex's phone on her way out the door? No sense going out all that way to grab evidence of two timing when you got it right there in front of you (Aaina seems to have a mouth full of Sandra boob while Sandra looks smug about it, after all - can't get more incriminating than that).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

well, that escalated quickly :-o

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:55 am
LegendaryKroc wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:53 am
Some people like it up the ass.
Much more importantly, there's plenty of evidence that a lot of people love them their ass comedy. I mean, it's not particularly my thing, but I'm pretty sure it's a guaranteed laugh from a large enough audience. Not much point whining about what the market rewards.
Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:47 am
(Aaina seems to have a mouth full of Sandra boob while Sandra looks smug about it, after all - can't get more incriminating than that).
I think that's just an accident of the angle or an art glitch, and that Aaina is really a little way back beyond Sandra. While drunk-Sandra might do some stupid stuff, I doubt that she'd send pictures of herself engaging in lesbian shenanigans in public to teenage boys.

Anyhow, yes, it seems that, even if Alex is being horribly manipulated by a scheming vixen, he's at least getting to explore the boundaries and parameters of his own tastes. Which is probably good. Self-knowledge is never a bad thing.

And the real question remains; What's with people in this universe who can't even finish shagging before they answer their phones? Am I the only reader who'd find that a bit rude, if I was the other participant?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Take a closer look at Aaina's mouth; she's clearly got something in there - and I doubt those heart eyes are because she's eating really good food. And given the angle of Sandra's breasts, yeah....Aaina's nomming on her boob; which Sandra is happily sharing with Alex.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, the eyes are pretty much standard Aaina when she's in proximity to Sandra -- but yeah, on a second look, I concede the point on her mouth. It looks to me like she's being squeezed up against Sandra, and her face is being distorted accordingly. While Sandra is dressed, and may be thinking of this as basically just a hug, I think her drunk-irresponsibility is kicking in.

Oh, and wherever the view is that Eloise recognises, it naturally has to include the Eiffel Tower. There are rules to this stuff.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.