Dangerously Chloe 22-02-18 Going Too Fast

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 22-02-18 Going Too Fast

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Chloe tries to think fast what to do about Abby's succubus powers. But Abby is faster!

LegendaryKroc

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-02-18 Going Too Fast

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Going too fast, eh? That's funny, because for a long time we were all complaining this comic was going too SLOW.

Either way, seems like we're building up to a segway to Teddy's antics, people. Be very afraid.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

She's doomed...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Prediction: Abby's arousal gets so intense that she fucks her brother.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:02 am
Prediction: Abby's arousal gets so intense that she fucks her brother.
1. No. Just no. Thats how Bloomin Faeries went out.
2. She's a succubus now. We were all expecting that but can they at least make her look age appropriate. Thats all were asking!

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Sigh, Blooming Faeries going down was a damn shame.
But come on. I wanna see them get it on.
Let Abby ride Teddy's dick until he's sore. Spank that fat ass of hers nice and red. Put them dicksuckers she grew to good use, woo. Let's get spicy.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@BioYuGi: That's uncalled-for. The *C-verse forum section is PG-13.

brasca

Post by brasca »

How can this situation be made worse? Teddy's transformation into an angel is a complete success only to come home to this Cain & Abel situation.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 am
2. She's a succubus now. We were all expecting that but can they at least make her look age appropriate. Thats all were asking!
She is. She has the body of a fully adult succubus, now. Would you rather she be a fully adult succubus and have the body of a human twelve-year-old?

At some point, you have to take a step back and tell yourself: Fictional character, Fictional species.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I don't care how Teddy may feel about this development, mainly because I dislike him so much - perhaps dislike is too strong, but it is certainly apathy bordering towards disdain.
Granted, some interest was raised because there was some care about how Chloe feels about the ironically better at being a succubus but sucks at being a protagonist, Teddi.
As iffy as this transformation is, it at least was some plot development; although, anything is welcome over the regurgitated sex jokes and criminal "pranks" surrounding Teddi and Pandora. Well, hopefully Chloe won't be reprising her role as Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Comic...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

The kid is a prodigy at beating expectations... but also at making messes.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Abby - a twelve year old who only just became a succubus a short while ago - is already excitably feeling up a 'sexy' dead guy's 'sick abs'; and is now running free in the mortal realm, where human food won't sustain her true hunger for long. She also happens to live under the same roof with another succubus who lives for debauchery (as well as being a terrible influence), and a brother who is currently on a mission to inject himself with angel blood (a species that Abby found particularly sexy) so he can survive screwing a succubus.

This will end well. :ymsick:
Zorlond wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:21 am
Alexander Collins wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 am
She is. She has the body of a fully adult succubus, now. Would you rather she be a fully adult succubus and have the body of a human twelve-year-old?
Regardless of how she looks right now, the writer and artist have both confirmed Abby is still twelve years old; just now imbued with a sexy body she's been obsessing over.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

I don't know why DeCarlo family is made so hateable now...
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Sometimes I think sexy times and moment to moment humour are put before characters being in any way likeable. And hey, they still haven't fixed that damnable preview button, so they must not care as much.

Richie

Post by Richie »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Who's we? I don't agree.