Dangerously Chloe 19-02-18 A Succubus with a Human Soul

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 19-02-18 A Succubus with a Human Soul

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Ilsa reveals that Abby is now the subject of a unique and interesting demonic experiment!

TJgalon

Re: Dangerously Chloe 19-02-18 A Succubus with a Human Soul

Post by TJgalon »

I so can't wait for more, it so hard to wait when the story is getting so good.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Abby really is clueless. She should have known selling her soul would be the likely price. But like anyone who's overeager to sign for something, she forgot to read the fine print.

Interesting that Ilsa says she didn't , though. Regardless of whether she's telling the truth, if I were Abby (and possibly Chloe too), I would definitely be worried about that price Ilsa doesn't want her to worry about...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Agreed. If someone like Ilsa says, “Oh, don’t worry about that,” you should be *completely worried* about that.

Especially if she immediately flashes something hunky in front of your eyes to further distract you right after she says it.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Uh, aren't they in Hell? Just a relatively non-tormenty part of it? Or is Ilsa just saying "why would a succubus end up being punished in Hell"?

And are we further seeing that people sent to Hell don't necessarily end up being tortured constantly but rather turned into boy toys and servants for succubi? I recall us earlier seeing one serving another succubus a drink or something.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Ilsa pointed up. She was asking why a succubus would end up in Heaven.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Varanus wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:32 am
And are we further seeing that people sent to Hell don't necessarily end up being tortured constantly
You're assuming that an actor would lack the artistic drive and desire to be tormented by being told (apparently repeatedly) that their last three major acting gigs were complete shit.

brasca

Post by brasca »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 am
Yes. I think demons have an aversion to saying heaven as much as angels do with hell.

I think having a soul is going to be the undoing of this deal. It’ll be like when Lucifer thought he finally had Constantine, but a noble sacrifice thwarted everything.

Kisai

Post by Kisai »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 am
More to the point, implying that a succubus goes anywhere if they die. What do you think happens to "Angels and Demons" , they don't have immortal souls to begin with, they are by definition immortal. At least by conventional lore.

If you bend the lore rules a little, eg putting human soul into a human body that has been turned into a succubus on the outside, it's not that different from all the other body morphs. As said in the previous page, Abby is basically transformed into her idealized appearance, no matter how ridiculous it is. Much like how when girls want to start trying makeup and look like they put on facepaint.
Varanus wrote:
Uh, aren't they in Hell?
If you use the greek interpretation of Tatarus, then no, they're not in Christian Hell ruled by some prime torturer, they're in the equivalent of the courtroom.

Castamir

Post by Castamir »

Varanus wrote:
Uh, aren't they in Hell? Just a relatively non-tormenty part of it? Or is Ilsa just saying "why would a succubus end up being punished in Hell"?

And are we further seeing that people sent to Hell don't necessarily end up being tortured constantly but rather turned into boy toys and servants for succubi? I recall us earlier seeing one serving another succubus a drink or something.
First, succubi are part of the staff — and staff that's involved in acquisition of new inmates rather than tormenting whom they already have.

Then, if you have inmates, why not abuse them for your whims?
I hate dancing, but for your grave I can make an exception.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Insectoid wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:52 am
Interesting that Ilsa says she didn't , though. Regardless of whether she's telling the truth, if I were Abby (and possibly Chloe too), I would definitely be worried about that price Ilsa doesn't want her to worry about...
Given Chloe's expression in the last two panels; I think it's a safe bet she's well aware it's something to be very concerned about. Of course, Abby being the clueless twelve year old, is being distracted by all the new shiny things to give it much thought.

As for why Ilsa let Abby keep her soul - I think it's because she wants to utterly corrupt it by having Abby indulge in the succubus lifestyle, confident that Abby isn't going to weigh the consequences of any action she may take with her newfound succubus abilities. Similar to how Chloe (under the influence of the Doompanties) wanted to utterly corrupt Nina and turn her into something far worse than what Chloe was.
Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Richie

Post by Richie »

Couldn't it be that the artists have a different idea of hell? I haven't seen any surroundings of a traditional hell and their inhabitants. Ilsa looks like an human mistress. If I didn't know of christian believes, I would say this is a place in a different dimension.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Varanus wrote:
Uh, aren't they in Hell?
Yep, and they were talking about going to Heaven like it was a dirty word.

This, by the way, is a similar joke to when Abby said, “No way! You darned us to Heck?” And Chloe replied, “Language!” That was Angel swearing.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

ohhh nnnooooooo..............

Grotesquespirit

Post by Grotesquespirit »

Isn’t there a time distortion between realms? If so, it might be a good idea for Abby and Chloe to stay where they are, so Abby can hone her succubus skills before returning to Teddy and Pandora...

I can’t help but imagine the havoc Abby will cause at school...especially when she starts hiccuping pheromones (bat-winged hearts) in the most inconvenient times...