Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Gotoh »

@Fluffy: You missed my point: brasca is saying that AA wouldn't be interested in helping Chloe because she's a cryptid.

I'm saying AA's current outlook on cryptids proves otherwise (for the aforementioned reasons), since some of the faculty and student elite are on good terms with cryptids.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Also remember:

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... nsequences

Panel 1. Slash-Stab came in with two contracts, two clipboards. She knew Abby wasn't going to sign the first one, or at least strongly suspected. She came prepared. She was going to get the little brat, one way or the other.

She had Chloe's number. Soft-hearted succubus is soft-hearted.

I find it interesting, though, that she didn't just pull the plug on her assignment to Teddy then and there. What's your game, Ilsa?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Because, despite Chloe being soft hearted, her actions are causing mayhem in the mortal realm. So, as long as some chaos is happening, Ilsa will look the other way.

And despite Ilsa's implication, changing Abby into a succubus isn't going make things any easier. Eliminating the problem? Hardly. More like making things a whole lot worse.
Gotoh wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:33 pm
@Fluffy: You missed my point: brasca is saying that AA wouldn't be interested in helping Chloe because she's a cryptid.

I'm saying AA's current outlook on cryptids proves otherwise (for the aforementioned reasons), since some of the faculty and student elite are on good terms with cryptids.
It doesn't matter if some of the student/faculty are on good terms with a few cryptids - because of Tandy and Gabrielle's little stunt, they hardly gave Chloe a reason to trust them.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:00 pm
It doesn't matter if some of the student/faculty are on good terms with a few cryptids - because of Tandy and Gabrielle's little stunt, they hardly gave Chloe a reason to trust them.
Chloe was right behind them (within earshot) when they said they were gonna let her go and simply explain the incident to the headmaster. Plus, they offered to take Abby to Artemis to see if there was a way to help her.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@gotoh - you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on that one; because I sincerely have a hard time believing someone would trust another person who only just moments before had every intention of decapitating them.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

What Fluffy said. That’s like trusting a pair of junkyard Rottweilers when they say, “We’re not gonna eat your face, honest!”

... Dogs can talk in this hypothetical.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:53 pm
@gotoh - you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on that one; because I sincerely have a hard time believing someone would trust another person who only just moments before had every intention of decapitating them.
Yet, we've already seen it happen before in the *C-verse. Such as Chloe offering to let Nina snack on her, despite being worried Nina might bleed her dry. The same way Tiff does each time she lets Layla snack on her too.

Or one of my favorite movie examples: the standoff between Marshall Larkan and Cameron Poe. Poe was an armed convict and Larkan had no way of knowing Poe wouldn't shoot, but he followed his instinct and lowered his weapon first. Poe didn't fire and decided to help Larkan.

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

For the c-verse examples, there's a big difference between trusting a friend who hasn't tried to kill you and trusting random strangers who have.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Mandy: The first link was from Nina's first day at Charybdis, so she and Chloe had only just met. But Chloe still took a chance by trusting Nina not to drain too much of her blood. So I find it odd that she'd suddenly be worried about trusting a stranger not to kill her when she's done it once before.

Tiff also took a chance by feeding Layla while she was bloodlusted. In that state, Layla could have killed her and actually might have done it if she hadn't recognized Tiffany's voice.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:49 am
I didn't think I'd find a character dumber than Pearl: http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=122517

This makes me think that Abby, all this time, was just destined to be a bimbo. She had no hopes in school, no real future, her goal in life was to be a stupid, slutty, big-tit whore who sucked dick for dimes. This has just accelerated her schedule, that's all. Now she has the body to match her mindset.
I know the ECverse can be a little too... forthright... when dealing with teen sexuality, but even in this universe I doubt Abby has much of a comprehension of sex other than it's a thing. Which is about to change in a big (and no doubt panicked) hurry. Right now she just likes having huge boobs all of a sudden.
Last edited by BrianX on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Dear Abby (heh):

You've just been dumped into the deep end of a literal puberty from hell and are about to experience a rush of hormones the likes of which no human can possibly handle, and Slash-Stab is going to be laughing her ass off the whole time. Vaya con D... er, good luck with that.

Dear Chloe:

Have you considered quitting the succubus biz and going to sell books at Chapters with Kia from the Krakow/Spinnerette-verse?

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

"Vaya con D..."

Ohmygosh did you just quote Maurice Tillieux?
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

MoonshadowDark wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:09 am
I don’t think Abby is coming back with Chloe....
:( :( Why aren't more people talking about this...oh no!!!!!!!

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

LOL, because nobody wants a Abby to come back.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Rosa wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:31 pm
"Vaya con D..."

Ohmygosh did you just quote Maurice Tillieux?
Er... who? Not knowingly...