08-02-18 I know the way

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

User avatar
Giz
Site Admin
Posts: 3717
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 3:32 am

08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Giz » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:32 pm


OllieOrOlly
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by OllieOrOlly » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm

I think the first speech bubbles might be mixed up, since I'm pretty sure Tess was the one wearing the "bone me" underwear of note.
Guess Lynn's machinations will begin posthaste?
While expected, it is unfortunate Roxie was distracted by greater foolishness before she could try to teach that dunce DiDi some sense.
I don't recall ever seeing the "GOOSH" sound effect before, but will take note of it from now. Haha!

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Fluffy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:42 pm

I'm worried about what Didi may have learned from her brief chat with Roxie. Did she actually learn something, or is she taking what little Roxie was able to tell her and spin it to fit her idea on how she should handle it (much like the first time she sought Roxie for advice).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TCampbell
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by TCampbell » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm
I think the first speech bubbles might be mixed up, since I'm pretty sure Tess was the one wearing the "bone me" underwear of note.
We spotted this as soon as it went up and are working to fix it, but due to technical difficulties, it may be a bit.

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by OllieOrOlly » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:42 pm
I'm worried about what Didi may have learned from her brief chat with Roxie. Did she actually learn something, or is she taking what little Roxie was able to tell her and spin it to fit her idea on how she should handle it (much like the first time she sought Roxie for advice).
We can live in hope, however, history and probability leads the latter as the most likely; again, we'll (well, me at least) begrudgingly follow the delusional DiDi's *interpretation* of Roxie's few words.

TCampbell
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by TCampbell » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:13 pm

TCampbell wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm
I think the first speech bubbles might be mixed up, since I'm pretty sure Tess was the one wearing the "bone me" underwear of note.
We spotted this as soon as it went up and are working to fix it, but due to technical difficulties, it may be a bit.
Fixed now!

User avatar
TwoWayStar
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 am

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by TwoWayStar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:41 pm

So who wants to place bets??

A. Didi will jump at the opportunity to receive orgasms by getting with Lynn and cheating on Zii.

B. Didi will put up some objections but Lynn will win her over (the 'gasms!1!1) and end up cheating on Zii.

C. Didi will absolutely refuse but go home and bungle Roxie's advice. Someone gets dumped.

D. Didi will refuse, go home, and execute Roxie's advice. Her and Zii's relationship gets better.

I'm with B personally

Ophelianime
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Ophelianime » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Ah gosh I am so torn! Uuuuummmm, Ok I've got 50 fan points on option C!

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm
I don't recall ever seeing the "GOOSH" sound effect before, but will take note of it from now. Haha!
oh, you've seen it all right... B-) it's a ghost from the far distant past...

Image

this is how Zii and Didi first met... they got to meet cute, lol, and we all know that's the first step towards falling in love at the end of the movie...

but... now Didi and Annie met cute in exactly the same way!?!?
hmm... the implications...... :-?


Image

Ophelianime
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Ophelianime » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Fairy Glade's Fairy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm
I don't recall ever seeing the "GOOSH" sound effect before, but will take note of it from now. Haha!
oh, you've seen it all right... B-) it's a ghost from the far distant past...

Image

this is how Zii and Didi first met... they got to meet cute, lol, and we all know that's the first step towards falling in love at the end of the movie...

but... now Didi and Annie met cute in exactly the same way!?!?
hmm... the implications...... :-?


Image
Hey, on a seperate note, I don't think we've seen that tattoo on Zii's shoulder in a while. Do you think it got continuity lasered?

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Mm... good question... I can't remember when was the last time Giz drew it...

lately, Zii has been wearin T-shirts with sleeves, or jackets... so perhaps it's supposed to be there but hidden from view?


Image

User avatar
Zippy
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 am

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Zippy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Ophelianime wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm
Hey, on a seperate note, I don't think we've seen that tattoo on Zii's shoulder in a while. Do you think it got continuity lasered?
Image

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Fluffy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Off topic - if you're going to use that banner; please resize it; it's way too big and very distracting.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
cheshire86
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:35 am

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by cheshire86 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Come for the rasslin', stay for the view of the mountains. :D

User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 12701
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 08-02-18 I know the way

Post by Spidrift » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Ah, yes, the "Someone meets DiDi by colliding with her tits" joke. Haven't seen that one in yonks.

Well, at least we've now bounced back to one of the core cast. Not sure how Lynn will keep her attention, but whatevs, we'll see.
Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:42 pm
I'm worried about what Didi may have learned from her brief chat with Roxie. Did she actually learn something, or is she taking what little Roxie was able to tell her and spin it to fit her idea on how she should handle it (much like the first time she sought Roxie for advice).
It's DiDi. Do the arithmetic.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Post Reply