Dangerously Chloe 25-01-18 Ironic Consequences

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Valkog

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-01-18 Ironic Consequences

Post by Valkog »

Okay but they'd have to draw massive, basketball-sized breasts on a little girl if they went this route.
**== **== **== **==

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Unless they shapeshift to match their carrier.
Remember, Chloe did not develop until she got in the choppy waters of puberty. Abigail is not quite there yet.

lincoln_muadib

Post by lincoln_muadib »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:38 am
And consequence-free Abby gets what she wanted all along... will her concern for Chloe prevent her accepting?
#-o

This is the same girl that, upon seeing the can of Angel Juice that could bring her brother back from the dead and save him from afterlife torment in hell... Had to be held back from guzzling the can because she wanted the buzz. She literally was cool with her brother dying and going to hell, as long as she got what she wanted.

X(

And you think the brat cares an iota for anyone or for any consequences? Just as long as they happen to someone else.

But what else can we expect from such a clear Mary-Sue Author Avatar?
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

lincoln_muadib

Post by lincoln_muadib »

joe england wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:56 am
Y'know, in general, I'm very fond of Abby. I think people tend to be a little too hard on her in this forum, calling her selfish and stupid and such. At her core she's simply a purely innocent child, lacking any malice.
She has literally never raised a finger to help anyone else, and in fact on at least one occasion actively tried to stop her brother's resurrection because it would stop her from drinking a drink she wanted. After she'd already drunk one. Because she killed herself. For attention. To get her way. Which she did get.

I don't know about you, but it's fairly malicious to try to keep your own brother in hell.

But hey, what else can you expect from a clear Mary Sue Author Avatar?
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Well, she did go to Heaven to rescue Prudence - who she thought was in trouble; so, there's that.

Although, she did have to technically kill herself in order to accomplish that - forcing Pandora into not only into retrieving her (and Prudence) from Heaven, but snag an angel drink to resurrect her sorry ass.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hmm. Her plan was selfish and horribly shortsighted, but I am inclined to at least give her a partial pass.
It's not every day we get to see Pandora chew her own liver with frustration because the little dingus outmaneuvered her and extorted her to help out.

Roborat

Post by Roborat »

Wait, why the heck is Chloe saluting?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Because Tartarus U. is a military academy.
Note that all the students wear (fetishized) uniforms, and their main teacher is a sergeant.
The succubi are training to be soldiers in the war between Good and Evil - on the side of Evil.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

lincoln_muadib wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:48 pm
FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:38 am
And consequence-free Abby gets what she wanted all along... will her concern for Chloe prevent her accepting?
#-o

This is the same girl that, upon seeing the can of Angel Juice that could bring her brother back from the dead and save him from afterlife torment in hell... Had to be held back from guzzling the can because she wanted the buzz. She literally was cool with her brother dying and going to hell, as long as she got what she wanted.
Err... only because Golden Wings is apparently intensely addictive, and thus considered contraband in the mortal realm.

She’s not selfish, she’d just had a nose full of heavenly cocaine.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

I think this is a test. See if Abby loves Chloe more than her own selfish desire. I think Stab knows Chloe is fooling her and wants to know if she’s really a scourge to the family.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Maybe a slim chance that refusing to sign will demonstrate that Abby isn't evil enough to merit a succubus's accoutrements?

Naw. Way too easy. We must have stupid shenanigans caused by idiotic decisions, because... plot.