Dangerously Chloe 25-01-18 Ironic Consequences

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

OllieOrOlly

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-01-18 Ironic Consequences

Post by OllieOrOlly »

The stakes have never been lower!
I jest, since there have been many instances in this strip where I have cared much less. Still, scarcely seems like a dire situation; I mean, the implication is that Chloe's boobs will shrink, as to magically transfer the "essence" to Abby? Even if it is a permament *curse*, a succubus would have other methods to ensnare prey - the voluptuous chests certainly help, but not all targets would be attracted to them.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

We've already seen the "transfer the boobs" move in this universe: http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec/Finders_keepers

The result to the loser isn't sexy.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Cheque, please. =_=

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 pm
- the voluptuous chests certainly help, but not all targets would be attracted to them.
This is Pixie Trix - by default, beauty is directly proportional to breast size.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm

But I’m betting she refuses to sign. Panel four is not the face of a cat about to get the canary.
Regardless if she signs or not - it's a win/win for Abby.

Sign the contract: get the big boobs she's been obsessed with, at Chloe's expense.

Refuse: she gets to stay a succubus (which Abby whined about losing the right to be before the contract was presented to her).

The only way Abby will learn anything from this is if she signs the contract, and finds out just how much it sucks to have a giant rack. If she refuses - she learns nothing and remains a succubus; like she wanted.

So, as much as I would hate to see Chloe be punished for protecting the selfish little brat; I'd much rather that Abby signs the contract in the hopes that she'll actually learn a hard lesson from it.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm
This is Pixie Trix - by default, beauty is directly proportional to breast size.
If that were true, Chloe would've been the most popular/sought after girl at Charybdis. Instead, it was Layla who held both distinctions and her boobs aren't nearly as big as Chloe's.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

If Chloe was actively acting like a succubus instead of the shy wallflower she was, Layla's popularity wouldn't have lasted long.

Just look how popular Chloe had become during the Doompanties arc as example of how it could have been - people were literally chanting her name.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Well, with this turn of events, I expect the next Halloween filler to have Abby dressed up as Panda Delgado from Body Bags.

That is not a good thing!

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:09 pm
If Chloe was actively acting like a succubus instead of the shy wallflower she was, Layla's popularity wouldn't have lasted long.

Just look how popular Chloe had become during the Doompanties arc as example of how it could have been - people were literally chanting her name.
Yeah, except Chloe needed a cursed artifact to boost her popularity and sex appeal, whereas Layla still had the guys swooning for her without even trying. Which is why Layla was still more popular than Chloe (see panel 2).

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Gotoh wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:05 pm
X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm
If that were true, Chloe would've been the most popular/sought after girl at Charybdis. Instead, it was Layla who held both distinctions and her boobs aren't nearly as big as Chloe's.
I said beauty, not popularity - although IIRC Chloe's did get a boost after she hit puberty, there's more to being popular than raw beauty, I don't remember Faith being presented as more beautiful in-universe, but she's an insanely magnetic person nonetheless (though one might argue that the school amplified her charismatic abilities for a while).

In any case, it was more of a jab towards things like the DiDi effect or the fact that every girl that received a boob boost (that I can recall) attracted more attention during said boost.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

No one can argue that the school helped Faith with her popularity; it was stated in universe that she inadvertently used the school to make the student body love.
Gotoh wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 pm
Yeah, except Chloe needed a cursed artifact to boost her popularity and sex appeal, whereas Layla still had the guys swooning for her without even trying. Which is why Layla was still more popular than Chloe (see panel 2).
You're ignoring the fact that Chloe is a succubus - meaning she's already got a significant advantage against most other females. The only thing that stopped her from acting more like her species was the fact that she was a shy, insecure young woman. If Chloe had more confidence in herself and her abilities (like she had when she was corrupted by the Doompanties), she could have easily given Layla a run for her money, popularity speaking.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don't sign it, Abby!!! If Sgt. Slash-Stab drew it up, it must be BAD!!!

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 pm
Regardless if she signs or not - it's a win/win for Abby.

Sign the contract: get the big boobs she's been obsessed with, at Chloe's expense.

Refuse: she gets to stay a succubus (which Abby whined about losing the right to be before the contract was presented to her).

The only way Abby will learn anything from this is if she signs the contract, and finds out just how much it sucks to have a giant rack. If she refuses - she learns nothing and remains a succubus; like she wanted.

So, as much as I would hate to see Chloe be punished for protecting the selfish little brat; I'd much rather that Abby signs the contract in the hopes that she'll actually learn a hard lesson from it.
but thats exactly why its ironic: she literally JUST went on a weepy exchange about how much she loves and looks up to Chloe as an awesome female power figure in her life. and now to get back to being human, what her IDOL wants her to do, will take away her idol's boobs! and obviously from hte last panel..that's something bad! (she really just wanted her own)

refusing would still be ironic cause if she said yes, now shes disappointing her idol and upsetting her.

This is actually quite brilliant on Sgt. Slash-Stab's side; either way she will end up making chloe upset...she's diabolical.

P.S. @ the thought of the first choice: Image

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Man, I miss that show. I wieh they would have let it play out. :ymsigh:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

joe england

Post by joe england »

I don't think Abby will sign. And personally, I hope she doesn't. I like the idea of her being a little demon kid. Yeah, I would, right? It's my motif.

And I can just picture Chloe waiting outside, reconciling herself to the absence of her expansive chest, and even starting to like the idea. They've been a burden ever since her start in Eerie Cuties. And just as she starts to look forward to doing without them, Abby marches out and announces that she couldn't bring herself to hurt Chloe by taking her boobs away. Cue the sad trombone.

Y'know, in general, I'm very fond of Abby. I think people tend to be a little too hard on her in this forum, calling her selfish and stupid and such. Sure, she's not a bright bulb, but some folks aren't. At her core she's simply a purely innocent child, lacking any malice. It's refreshing to see that kind of archetype expressed without compromise in this day and age. Oftentimes characters like that are written with some kind of cynical caveat.