28-12-17 Now is not a good time

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Fluffy

Re: 28-12-17 Now is not a good time

Post by Fluffy »

It could be due to the cut of the dress. Window tops tend to exaggerate the cleavage. So, the bustier a woman is, the more epic her bust looks in such a top.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 pm
Now taking bets: how many months before this arrangement between Chastel and Nielsen ends?
Months comic time or our time? As the comic seems to have better than 5:1 expansion the comic may not last long enough to get through another month of comic time.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

If Zii doesn't scratch Didi's itch, Annie might be the one to do it. My prediction might come true after all, especially if Annie is supposed to be in town soon to visit Maura. Stars are aligning.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Did Maura ever get the swirly treatment? I forget.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:26 pm
Okay, semi-deflated beachballs. I’m still pretty sure that DiDi has usually been looking a bit less grotesque than this recently.

(Though only Alex and Marie have ever managed a plausible in-universe reaction to DiDi’s bust, for some reason. Apparently the magic doesn’t work through a photograph.)
Also Amber. First she thought they were fake,
then, she tested them. And according to Didi it happens to her a lot.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

No, Maura did not ride the SGR (tm). Their date suffered concussionem interruptus.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

I will laugh so hard if Didi decides to run off and have sex with one of the women wrestlers just because Zii isn't in the mood tonight never mind the fact they already had sex earlier that same evening. But as Spidrift mentioned these are Ma3 characters meaning they are a bunch of sex addicted loons that cannot control themselves.

brasca

Post by brasca »

JoeNobody wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:28 pm
Curse you, Censor Steam! Curse you to heck!

(Reference link: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CensorSteam)
I know. I was hoping that if this is to be the last volume censorship would be tossed into the wind and this strip would end the way it started. Guess they can't fly without advertisers yet, but maybe the final months. I'm optimistic. :ympray:

I'm actually surprised about the secrets Maura and Tess are keeping from each other. I'd have thought for sure Damian would be seeing both on the side in secret.
worldshaking00 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:00 am
If Zii doesn't scratch Didi's itch, Annie might be the one to do it. My prediction might come true after all, especially if Annie is supposed to be in town soon to visit Maura. Stars are aligning.
Cheating on Zii would be a real heel turn for DiDi and thus complete her training.

And with that I'm now at 3000 posts! :ymparty:

It doesn't seem all that long ago I first created an account because my interest in Penny & Aggie lead me to read this strip and the rest is history.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

rogermart wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:37 am
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:26 pm
(Though only Alex and Marie have ever managed a plausible in-universe reaction to DiDi’s bust, for some reason. Apparently the magic doesn’t work through a photograph.)
Also Amber. First she thought they were fake,
then, she tested them. And according to Didi it happens to her a lot.
I got the impression that it was the second part of Amber’s reaction that happened a lot. But anyhow, yeah, Amber managed a professional response. She seems to be better hardened against the DiDi Effect than most people.
brasca wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:29 am
I'm actually surprised about the secrets Maura and Tess are keeping from each other. I'd have thought for sure Damian would be seeing both on the side in secret.
Who says he isn’t? Or that Annie isn’t lining up private meetings with both of them?

(Though Annie doesn’t seem to be short of casual girlfriends; she’s actually supposed to be looking for one special person. And to recruit DiDi for her boss, of course.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

RE: Annie wanting DiDi as a recruit & a girlfriend: It's funny how she has a seemingly mutually-beneficial win-win situation yet due to circumstances she doesn't know about may not be able to get either of the things she wants.

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:52 pm
I think Didi deserves the criticism of looking out for herself first (her being hot & bothered after her training session) rather than actually ask Zii about her emotional state and the affairs that led to it. You know, the emotional connection that she craves in order to orgasm.
I think you have to give her time to react
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

That sure was one crowning moment for our heroine. :))
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ah, it's Fire and Ice again, being their own worst frenemies... :ymsigh:

Also, this is the Ambassador Kosh situation for the Zii/DiDi relationship. :-B
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

... You're saying it will end in fire?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.