Dangerously Chloe 28-12-17 Macrame Dungeon

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 28-12-17 Macrame Dungeon

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! With Gabrielle's help, Tandy uses a special ninja attack to subdue Chloe!

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Dangerously Chloe 28-12-17 Macrame Dungeon

Post by 'J' »

Well, shit.
Yet still, I live...

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Unless that yarn's either fireproof, or enchanted, I don't see how that's gonna help them any since Chloe can use hellfire. So couldn't she just burn the ropes?

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Gotoh wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:01 am
Unless that yarn's either fireproof, or enchanted, I don't see how that's gonna help them any since Chloe can use hellfire. So couldn't she just burn the ropes?
https://youtu.be/mMZtT0sIRXI?t=54s
Yet still, I live...

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Enchanted seems like a strong possibility. Besides Gotoh, I thought you'd be happy to see the Artemis students aren't as helpless as some others seemed to think.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@LegendaryKroc: I don't have a problem with them winning, it just seems like an odd decision. If I knew my opponent could summon fire, I wouldn't try to counter with yarn.

It'd be like trying to tie up the Human Torch. :-??

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

The old "secret technique technique," eh? :)) (Yeah, I'm probably wrong, however, it looked like tautology to my understanding)
"Macrame Dungeon" is a pretty nifty name - although, since when is this the anime-esque *saying attack while using it* strip? Ah well, don't really care, because I feel this is what the strip should've been from the start: supernatural fights and occurrences with minor fanservice, rather than quasi-fanservice with smut.
The bondage-like trapping is a bit iffy, but not necessarily gratuitous (hell, compared to the usual BS we've had for the majority of this strip's run, it is G-rated). Presumably, it is magic yarn? Though, since Chloe's pupils have returned, maybe it is normal but rather strong yarn, and the surprise of getting ensnared snapped her out of her berserker state?

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Well played, girls, well played. But I'm in agreement that they'd better hope those ropes are resistant to hellfire...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

'J'

Post by 'J' »

the question is, will kinky bondage just make a succubus stronger?
Yet still, I live...

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Gotoh wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:30 am
@LegendaryKroc: I don't have a problem with them winning, it just seems like an odd decision. If I knew my opponent could summon fire, I wouldn't try to counter with yarn.

It'd be like trying to tie up the Human Torch. :-??
On the face of it, sure. But if this yarn is somehow enchanted (which seems likely considering Garbrielle's weapons are basically knitting needles) that thread would be more useful than the mundane kind. Besides, if you think about it, it makes a better weapon idea than something big and flashy - looks harmless on the surface, would pass through customs if necessary, would be easier on storage and concealment than, say, a sword whose scabbard you'd have to carry around on your back - and yet, when push came to shove, it could still be used in both lethal and non-lethal takedowns depending on what you needed to do.

Sure it's a goofy weapon on the face of it, but if The Dark Knight has taught us anything it's that even something as ordinary and innocuous as a pencil can be a deadly weapon if used right, so if they want to give yarn that treatment I don't see any problem with it.

brasca

Post by brasca »

They might've bested Chloe, but I can see things falling apart quickly if they turn their attention to Abby just as Prudence walks in on the fight.

brasca

Post by brasca »

'J' wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:00 am
the question is, will kinky bondage just make a succubus stronger?
In Sgt. Slash n Stab's case it seemed to boost her up only to crash down shortly after.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:42 am
"Macrame Dungeon" is a pretty nifty name - although, since when is this the anime-esque *saying attack while using it* strip?
Since and as long as the anime-parody “ninja with a wacky secret technique for every occasion” was on screen?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

"Shibari no jutsu !"

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Well, this escalated needlessly.
**== **== **== **==