Dangerously Chloe 18-12-17 Demon Hunters

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-12-17 Demon Hunters

Post by Osaru Sensei »

"Business" in this context isn't quite what you think, Abbster.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Just another term to add to the growing list of terms that Abby is utterly clueless about. There's only so much you can blame the innocence/naivety of youth on before it becomes tedious.

But, like others have mentioned - I'll take Abby rampant stupidity over Teddy's sexual misadventures as a living sex doll any day.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Swiftwinged Doom

Post by Swiftwinged Doom »

I for one, would absolutely love those 2 stuff shirted, oversexed dinks try to pull that smug shit on a demon that actually knows its business. The horrifying fallout would be grand beyond words. And yes. Abby is the epitome of the child as a useless bratty half pint
Proudly broadcasting from Flint MI. The first city in North America to fight crime with Urban Blight.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gotoh wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:55 pm
What if they encountered someone like Nina, or Ace, and simply attacked them on sight without giving them a chance to explain themselves? Tandy and Gabby wouldn't be heroines, they'd be murderers, because we know Nina and Ace aren't a threat to anyone.
No they'd be corpses. They might have a chance against Ace, but I think even Nina could handle Tandy. We've seen how Artemis and Apollo's best handled the cryptids before. Ash just barely survived his tussle with Brooke and was more of a nuisance for Dio until Melissa cast her love spell. And Faith could've been killed by Layla if Tiffany hadn't intervened.

I'm not sure what keeps the cryptids in line, but it doesn't seem to be the monster hunters.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:10 am
They might have a chance against Ace, but I think even Nina could handle Tandy.
Nina doesn't know how to fight. We saw that during her tug-of-war with Tia. Nor does she have any interest in wanting to fight.
brasca wrote:
We've seen how Artemis and Apollo's best handled the cryptids before.
Such as when Faith instantly ovepowered Layla and restrained her, before using her for sparring practice? Speaking of which...
brasca wrote:
And Faith could've been killed by Layla if Tiffany hadn't intervened.
No, Faith defeated herself by smacking her own head against the ceiling, because she forgot they were fighting indoors. But she was winning up until then. In fact, the editor put it this way:
TCampbell wrote:Layla's not exactly a pushover, but she's had a relatively easy life, and has never before even faced a slayer who consistently wanted to kill her. Even if Layla were well-trained for combat, the odds would heavily favor Faith.