Dangerously Chloe 14-12-17 Strawberries and Croissants

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 14-12-17 Strawberries and Croissants

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but Teddi is in the eye of Gabrielle until she can snap herself out of her reverie.

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-12-17 Strawberries and Croissants

Post by Cortez »

Cool, a One Piece reference.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ikxRprAdHE

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Well, well, someone actually managing to have self-control and restraint... although, perhaps not genuine self-control, as it seems hearing that the foster sister wasn't around was the trigger to break the spell - so, she didn't really have restraint because falling into lust would derail the supposed mission, but rather she held back due to the absence of someone she gains greater pleasure from angering.
Regardless of the ignoble motives, it is still welcoming to see someone have self-control in this series for once.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Now is that Gabby doing it to herself... or being influenced by an experienced succubus?

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'd say the former. If an experienced succubi wanted to really disable Gabrielle she'd influence her to stab something vital. I think it would be best to switch opponents. Tandy didn't get a full dose of pheromones and could possibly handle Chloe. Abby should be enough for a wounded Gabrielle.

ven

Post by ven »

There is no Chloe to handle, they seem to have missed her Demon parts and focus on the little abomination. They should catch on rather fast, but then again, this comic mistakes clueless fooling around as the hights of humor most of the time.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:20 am
Now is that Gabby doing it to herself... or being influenced by an experienced succubus?
But that's Teddi, not... Oh. Nevermind. Forgot Abby was with Chloe.

Love these kinds of happenings in media where we see from the Mind-Whammied person's POV.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:20 am
It's easily Gabrielle doing this to herself. Chloe has no idea about Teddy's little after school hobbies; so wouldn't know a thing about Teddy's influence on his peers, or Gabrielle's foster sister to use to her advantage.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

I'm with @Fluffy on this - it's likely just a subconscious image projection induced by succubus pheromones - the victim sees what it wants to see, making it docile and easy prey.
Spidrift wrote:
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé

brasca

Post by brasca »

At least Gabrielle has more self control than a certain petite musician who's dealing with the fallout of her impulse control problems.

Kisai

Post by Kisai »

Osaru Sensei wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:26 pm
I'm with @Fluffy on this - it's likely just a subconscious image projection induced by succubus pheromones - the victim sees what it wants to see, making it docile and easy prey.
In lore about succubus, typically they become whatever would be the most appealing thing to the victim. Men see their wives or ex's, Women see their husbands, or ex's, bi people whatever they're most attracted to, ace people see whatever specific thing they could be attracted to, etc. The Victim will be in a dream like state none the less.

A lot of modern lore tends to leave that aspect out, and focuses on the sexual nature.

Osaru Sensei

Post by Osaru Sensei »

I'm well aware, I'm just trying to make sense of what's happening with the in-universe lore we're privy to at present to extrapolate.
Spidrift wrote: