05-12-17 Give you a message

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 05-12-17 Give you a message

Post by worldshaking00 »

I am just not sure if she's going to take a mental retracing of her footsteps to see just how she lost her band, and what she did to facilitate its disintegration. She's apt to just get emotional over it. Anger, fear, sadness, troll-like retaliation, and having-sex-to-fix the problem, are all options she's resorted to in the past when she's been responsible for something bad. I think she's going to have to have a strong talking to from Yuki and/or Sonya; or, Angel rubbing it in her nose by telling her what she did. Let's face it: Zii blows off her shoulder angel in favor of the devilish one all the time. And while Peggy certainly is a voice for reason, she is also on Sonya's side since she knows how badly Sonya pined over Zii.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

I'll bet you money that she totally feels betrayed by Yuki...

I bet she doesn't remember that phone call, and she'll be like 'I trusted you and you left me for SONYA!' and Yuki will reply 'I left cuz you don't care about me and even said it was okay to replace me!' and Zii will go 'I never said that, you stinking LIAR!!!'

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I suppose almost anything is possible, but I am inclined to believe that she will find fault in others' and their reactions rather than herself and her decisions that forced the reactions. At least to start with. She seriously needs to self-reflect... maybe time apart from her former band will allow her to reconsider her life choices... or maybe Didi will get swept up more into wrestling and will decrease Didi & Zii's 'quality time'.

...and monkeys might fly out of my butt too. :(|)
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

themacnut wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:52 pm
It may be that the only "lesson" Zii will end up learning is that she can bounce back from any misfortune, as indeed she has multiple times over the course of this comic. After all, her running away from Yuki and living in her van ended with her becoming Gary's roommate, while the breakup with Eric resulted in her rebounding first to Sonya and then her much-lusted-after DiDi. Odds are she will find a way to bounce back from the latest mess as well. The fact that much of her misfortune is entirely her own fault may turn out to be entirely beside the point, far as she's concerned.
She didn't become a room mate, she was a mooch who freeloaded her way in and forced Gary to take in Didi.
She takes advantage of others wherever she goes.
Probably back to freeloading again mooching off Didi after getting kicked out at Sonya's.

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

She became a room mate. Gary didn't need forcing to take in Didi, she just bypassed a lot of stammering. She did lie about having a job, but not about her cute butt.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

...And she was paying her rent -- just out of her savings, until she landed a job. Ducking the fact she had a problem, as usual, but paying her way at that point.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*groan*

Izzy should have a light halo around her head, she is so dense she must bend radiation...

Either that, or she turns out to be the scheming mastermind in the end. Fucking Fräulein!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)