28-11-17 Fight for her

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Vitocap

Re: 28-11-17 Fight for her

Post by Vitocap »

Cortez wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:13 am
Ironically, i think DiDi will be shown to be more responsible with her career.
As a bar waitress, or as a WWE thug?
Spidrift wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:35 pm
Stray thought; if SDB hadn’t been put on hold, we might be used by now to Zii getting semi-sane comments from another direction.
SDB is coming back in January, one strip per every two strips of Ma3. That should give us at least one SDB strip a week. In other words: if bad karma catches Zii and her life comes crumbling down sometime around January, it's perfectly possible that she, finding herself friendless in Ma3, will move completely to SDB -- where she will get comfort, encouragement and/or stern words of scolding from Amber and Ruby.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Vitocap wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:55 am

The he'll are you talking about? Meant her wrestling career, which has nothing to do with the WWE. Have you not been paying attention?

In fact, the big league wrestling promotion in the MA3verse is called WW3.

riflow

Post by riflow »

Well...kinda knew this was how it'd end but still what an awful way to handle it....

Least those two can move onto greener pastures I guess.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

DiDi could certainly be distracted from Kiley by the wrestling, when something reminded her — though she tends to fixate on whatever (or whoever) she’s doing at the moment. Whether she’ll be the same with Zii may be a significant question, but I wouldn’t be surprised.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Don't talk with your mouth full, Zii. It's rude.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well. Ms. Nielsen has truly earned what is going to happen. And also any shock and emotional anguish she may feel when she comes down off of Mt. Chastel and realizes her dream has died yet again ... and she and her squeeze are the only ones to blame.

leann123

Post by leann123 »

Yeah, Zii being with Didi has made her an asshole. I don't see their relationship lasting long because she only seems to be lusting after Didi. I still think the greatest potential Zii has for a real relationship is with Gary.

Shinjischneider

Post by Shinjischneider »

leann123 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:03 pm
Yeah, Zii being with Didi has made her an asshole.

She was already an asshole. Now it's just obvious to everyone. Including Yuki

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Cortez wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 am
Vitocap wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:55 am
The he'll are you talking about? Meant her wrestling career, which has nothing to do with the WWE. Have you not been paying attention?
I'm talking about her job, the job that pays the rent and puts food on her table: bar waitress.

I'm also talking about her hobby, wrestling, which may or may not turn into a career. For now, she hasn't earned a cent through wrestling -- in fact, she pays Damien a gym membership fee.

And I'm talking as well about how a wrestling organization which is a transparent parody of WWE is considering giving her a small role as a heel thug who helps Roxie.

That's what I'm talking about. And yes, as you see, I have been paying attention.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:55 am
DiDi could certainly be distracted from Kiley by the wrestling, when something reminded her — though she tends to fixate on whatever (or whoever) she’s doing at the moment. Whether she’ll be the same with Zii may be a significant question, but I wouldn’t be surprised.
And Zii probably won't handle it well.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Mmm. Depends on the details, but if DiDi suddenly rushes off... I can imagine Zii sitting in the corner of the room, doing a loud solo electric cover of Lennon’s “Cold Turkey”.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

brasca

Post by brasca »

And to think this all just fell into Angel's lap. Sonya sought Angel out and joined the band and now it looks like Yuki will do the same.

There's still the matter of the pictures Zii has and I'm thinking if Sticky Dilly Buns resumes in January the story will be concurrent with Menage a 3.

CEOIII

Post by CEOIII »

Did Zii take pics of Angel's infidelity? And will it matter; the last SDB showed Angel's beau cheating on her with Dillon.

brasca

Post by brasca »

It wasn't really infidelity since Angel went on a dinner date with a coworker, but kept it a secret from Jerzy. However, unbeknownst to Angel or Zii Jerzy's infidelity is much worse since he actually slept with Dillon. The pictures are still enough to cause problems unless Angel learns what Jerzy did first in which case Zii will come off as vindictive and out of tricks.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

We don’t know that pictures exist; it was dark when Zii saw Angel with Richie, after all. And anyway, Zii taking advantage of that knowledge would require her to be a bit more together and un-distracted than she is currently.

It looked to me like SDB was moving towards a sensible conclusion whereby Angel accepted that Jerzy was an adolescent crush that had got out of hand, while Richie might be more like the real deal — leaving Jerzy free to get back with Dillon. The need to wrap the comic in fifty strips might accelerate that process. If so, that’d leave Zii with limited scope for effective blackmail.
brasca wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:37 am
And to think this all just fell into Angel's lap. Sonya sought Angel out and joined the band and now it looks like Yuki will do the same.
Angel is a fully rounded character in SDB, but in Ma3 — more of a plot device. Someone for Sonya to turn to as revenge on Zii. And being a plot device can sometimes mean random good or bad luck, from the plot device’s point of view.
---------
Spidrift