28-11-17 Fight for her

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

bridgetvoid

Re: 28-11-17 Fight for her

Post by bridgetvoid »

i mean, i get that this is a "comedy" but answering the phone while going down on someone and being so distracted you alienate a long term friend just seems like it's pushing it mostly because who would answer the phone in the first place. it would've been (to me) more interesting if Zii had blown off the question/Yuki due to be distracted by Didi trying to woo her or whatever (sort of in line with how disinterested she was with Gary and drove home dangerously fast to get home to DiDi) vs literally having her face jammed in her crotch.

Points for the Tommy Wiseau ringtone though

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

This is the Ma3 universe. Coitus Uninterruptus is the norm.

Talking with your mouth full is always rude, though.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Vitocap wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:10 pm
The whole arc of Zii choosing DiDi over Sonya was very hard for me. I sure hope Zii ends up facing karmic payback for that, grr.
The whole arc of Sonya taking advantage of emotionally vulnerable Zii was very hard for me. I sure hope Sonya ends up facing karmic payback for that, grr.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

These characters have been taking advantage of each others' emotional vulnerabilities ever since, well, since Matt and Dillon took advantage of Gary's feebleness for the sake of a cheap laugh. And certainly since before Zii took advantage of a certain waitress's gullibility and confusion over her own sexuality.

The thing is, they're all so immature and lacking in self-knowledge that it's basically impossible for them to interact with each other at all without somebody prodding somebody else's weak spots. Their moments of awesome tend to come when one of them masters the art of pushing everyone else's buttons in some way. Fortunately, they're all reliably capable of bouncing back from practically anything, and never more than trivially malicious.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Bat-dork

Post by Bat-dork »

Enough is enough. Can't defend this. As far as I am concerned, Zii deserves to be turned into a naked male inside a room full of volume-2-phallophobia-mad Yuki clones, with no exit.

I still love her, but right now I want to give her though love. SEASONED WITH HATE!!!

Shinjischneider

Post by Shinjischneider »

SailorDh wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:03 pm
And people wonder why I have so much hate for Zii...
No wondering here.

Just not sure what i would prefer. Yuki joining angels Band or Yuki beating the bitch out of zii and didi.

Maybe both?

GKNolan

Post by GKNolan »

One of these days Zii is going to pull her head out of Didi's legs and find her world in shambles.
Afterglow doesn't last forever. Enjoy your shattered dreams.

Alice Macher

Post by Alice Macher »

I'm just glad this comic is, for now at least, no longer focusing on Tracy "BJ BJ BJ BJ and also did I mention BJ?" Yuck. I loathe her.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

Angel: You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your guitar - use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
Izzy: No!
Angel: It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like Sonya and Yuki, are now *mine*.
Izzy: W..will there be hugs?
Angel: So many hugs. Did I mention I know a cute boy at a pet store? They have... puppies.
Izzy: YAY!

:)

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yeah, Zii's gonna pull her head out of DIDI's crotch long enough to see she's lost her band. Knowing her character, she'll likely bury her face back down there to "run" from that problem. And since DiDi tends to be rather compulsive and possessive of those who give her orgasms, it's quite likely that she'll happily welcome Zii back down there for as long as she likes.

It's like I said in a previous thread; Zii will lose her band over DiDi, but long as she still has DIDi she won't care much. And I doubt very much that DiDi's going to let Zii go anytime soon either. Barring a major time skip, this comic is likely to end with them still together, floating on the haze of the honeymoon stage.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

I'd kind of like it if Yuki just.. removed herself from all of it fully. That toxic situation

Tako

Post by Tako »

I have mostly stopped reading all Pixie Trix Comix because I have come to dislike all the characters (they range from horrible to merely pathetic), and when I decide to come back and check, I find this... This is, what, the third time Zii has lost her group because of her libido? That girl can't learn!
Spidrift wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 pm
Izzy's reactions indeed remain to be seen and may be interesting. But it occurs to me that it might be in character for her to be glad of Sonya and Yuki's departure, so (she may think) she can have Zii to herself when she does finally return to the rehearsal room. Izzy's fixation never looked exactly healthy.
I think Izzy is based on this character... The resemblance is uncanny...

I think that, just like Nit, Izzy isn''t just an obsessive admirer... she wants to be Zii, and she thinks that she can use high schools social climbing strategies to become a rockstar (introduce yourself into the group, suck to the queen bee in order to climb the ladder, and then aim to replace her...)... except Zii still isn't a rockstar (and she will never be) and even if she were, Izzy can maybe steal friends, but not musical talent...

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

UnsightlyWalrus wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 pm
The whole arc of Sonya taking advantage of emotionally vulnerable Zii was very hard for me. I sure hope Sonya ends up facing karmic payback for that, grr.
ROTFL, the one & only Zii/Didi shipper in the forum came out of the closet!
u poor thing, u must feel so lonely... =))

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

themacnut wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:42 pm
It's like I said in a previous thread; Zii will lose her band over DiDi, but long as she still has DIDi she won't care much. And I doubt very much that DiDi's going to let Zii go anytime soon either. Barring a major time skip, this comic is likely to end with them still together, floating on the haze of the honeymoon stage.
There are well over a hundred strips to go — and Gary went from “totally Gary” to “adequate human being” in about three. So I’d really hesitate to say that no big shifts can possibly happen to Zii before the end.

Stray thought; if SDB hadn’t been put on hold, we might be used by now to Zii getting semi-sane comments from another direction. And if the Yaoi Club is still going (which it was, recently, according to Zii), Zii is presumably skipping meetings there as well as skipping band practises. Ruby is likely to be unhappy about that, though not as hurt as she would once have been; Zii offered her friendship when she wasn’t sure that was an option, and helped get the club off the ground, but Ruby is a bit more confident these days. Still, I’d be amused to see a guest appearance with Ruby getting a little snarky about Zii’s priorities.

Heck, what’s Amber going to say if she hears that Zii is being quite so distracted by Ms. Mammaries? I’m pretty sure that Amber runs a fairly strict Sisters-Before-Bitches policy, and she’s reflexively cynical about DiDi. Theoretically, Ruby and Amber might even agree on this...

But I digress.
Zellgato wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:53 pm
I'd kind of like it if Yuki just.. removed herself from all of it fully. That toxic situation
A bit ironic, given how toxic relationships involving Yuki have tended to get in the past.
---------
Spidrift

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Ironically, i think DiDi will be shown to be more responsible with her career.