Dangerously Chloe 20-11-17 The Ultimate Man

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 20-11-17 The Ultimate Man

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi's attack on Pandora and Alchemy turned into a threesome. Afterward, Teddi surprises them both with a new idea to help Chloe!

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-11-17 The Ultimate Man

Post by Alexander Collins »

*Checks out*

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Ok... and how is that supposed to happen?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

They're gonna need a few cases of Gold Wings to keep Teddy alive!

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 am
By finally learning how to access his shapeshifting abilities i'm guessing.
Last edited by Cortez on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Oh ghods, the quadruple pointy elbow attack! Al is doomed.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Wait, what? :-o :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 am
But finally learning how access his shapeshifting abilities i'm guessing.
That would at least be a move forward. And Alchemy's blood could keep him from losing the ability.

Tython

Post by Tython »

About FU#KING TIME HE SAID THAT!!!!!

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 am
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 am
But finally learning how access his shapeshifting abilities i'm guessing.
Me too. If Teddi is stuck as a female with no known way to reverse it, the only way I can think of is to become a full succubus and then change into a full incubus.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Could they not just pop round to Charybdis and ask a favour from Dio, the kitty cad or the puppy? Layla might be a bit miffed about it, but that always seems to end in nookie for them, so...

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Yay, finally we're getting back on track and steering away from the shark-jump ramp.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

So, the hint of actual plot development doesn't remotely justify yet another (another, another, another) sleazy gag, with superfluous and gratuitous nudity, too.
Even if this left field declaration is followed up in any sufficient manner, a phrase comes to mind: too little, too late.
I apologise for being one of the *horrible complaining people*, even if I feel somewhat valid in my criticisms about this comic's apparently irredeemable descent. Whether or not whatever equates to a "story" can be resolved - let alone before this site shuts down - it is a crap sandwich: promising bread at the start, then crap upon crap, with admittedly some nice condiments occasionally, but not enough to ignore the overwhelming stink.
Again, "why keep reading if you dislike it so much?" I've mentioned before but to reiterate, I've sunk too much time into this and am stuck until the bitter end. Perhaps there is a flicker of hoping it will improve, but honestly I'm beyond caring about any of the prominent characters - they are repugnant, tedious, unlikeable, and not funny.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Remind me again why I should care about the story when Chloe is virtually invisible and Teddy stopped being likeable or interesting well over a year ago.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Oh, goody! Back to the sleaze! Because Chloe giving Abby the third degree for doing something so abhorrently stupid wasn't remotely entertaining, right? :-Q

Speaking of...Chloe didn't hear a lick of this loud, angry sex taking place and gone to investigate? Hell, why isn't she collapsing on the floor in orgasmic bliss - seeing as her life link to Teddy makes it impossible for her to avoid that when he's boning/getting boned.

And now, after all this time, Teddy is ready to do what he should have done from day one of this nonsense and we're suppose to be cheering?

How soon does he get sidetracked from this quest, I wonder? (probably the moment he sees Abby transformation).
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:15 am
I apologise for being one of the *horrible complaining people*, even if I feel somewhat valid in my criticisms about this comic's apparently irredeemable descent.
Don't apologize for being honest. If other forum users are sick of hearing us give honest criticism over where this comic has been going, there's nothing stopping them from adding us to their ignore list.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.