Dangerously Chloe 16-11-17 Looking Like You

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 16-11-17 Looking Like You

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Abby tries to explain to Chloe why she injected herself with her blood and Chloe gives her best guess as to what happened.

Insectoid

Re: Dangerously Chloe 16-11-17 Looking Like You

Post by Insectoid »

Abby has always had her priorities straight. 8-|
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

You don't suppose it has anything to do with her not yet entering puberty?

Chloe herself wasn't too busty until that one day...

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

I'm with Abby on this one. It's kinda unfair that Teddy gets injected and becomes Chloe 2. But when Abby does it she just gets demon attributes and nothing else.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

The dna is hell demon dna. Maybe it knows what she wants so messes with her and says "Hahaha nope!" :p

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Let's see: So Teddy is only part succubus because his DNA fight Chloe's, so now Abby is a full-on succubus because her DNA welcome Chloe's. Interesting...

I guess Chloe's DNA also knows that Abby needs to hit puberty for her other attributes to show, like her.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

brasca

Post by brasca »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:31 am
You don't suppose it has anything to do with her not yet entering puberty?

Chloe herself wasn't too busty until that one day...
That's what I thought, but this explains why Teddy never got the horns, wings, and tail.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

A character in this comic failing to focus on the most relevant issue at hand? It's like Abby is one of the writers! (I apologise for the snark. I'm at a point where I'm reading out of obligation, so even a minor upturn doesn't improve overall opinion. If you're still enjoying the strip, then please don't allow my fatigue to spoil it).

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Abigail, when a succubus tells you obsessing about your secondary sexual characteristics is not having your priorities sorted properly, even a dim little kid like you should be getting the hint. =_=

On the upside, this gave me a nice flashback to young Chloe, who actually wanted to be rid of her oversized assets. I can easily understand why she doesn't have any trouble prioritizing better than Abby in the here and now.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Puberty Abby, no puberty no boobs.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Grotesquespirit

Post by Grotesquespirit »

*sighs* I knew she was gonna do something like this....so, what is going to happen to Abby?

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Well, Chloe might tell Abby that the bigger one's boobs are, the more likely a possessed sex-obsessed doll will jump on them. But then, how and why could that happen???
;)) ;)) ;))

Ophidiophile

Post by Ophidiophile »

In Teddy's case, Chloe's blood was overcompensating, just to make sure Teddy had no chance of denying that he was female now. In Abby's case, she already knows she's female, so it just had to convince her she was a demon now. I wonder what will happen if Abby takes a second dose?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, then I for one hope someone dope-slaps her.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Ophidiophile wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 pm
In Teddy's case, Chloe's blood was overcompensating, just to make sure Teddy had no chance of denying that he was female now. In Abby's case, she already knows she's female, so it just had to convince her she was a demon now. I wonder what will happen if Abby takes a second dose?
I think the end result here is that there's no going back for either of them. Alchemy's blood makes it impossible for the effects to wear off. Teddy might get a choice to go full succubus with another dose, but Abby's stuck. It does explain why Chloe still attacks Teddy though, and why Pandora said he was still "part boy".