31-10-17 Like someone else

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

worldshaking00

Re: 31-10-17 Like someone else

Post by worldshaking00 »

Happy Halloween. Perhaps there was a little bit of a 4th wall break dropped subtly in. Gary, wearing his smile and slightly more assertive demeanor, might very well have been the same as a false moustache & Groucho Marx glasses, in terms of a minor yet see-though disguise.

Continuing with the trick or treat montage, this could set us up for something interesting between these two. I guess a lot would depend on several factors (their communication, how much each of them value the Didi/Zii relationship, etc.) but bed or no bed, it would not be out of the realm of possibility to just shag on top of tables and long boxes. Hell, DIllon and Zii got busy on a pile of photos... why not revisit a similarity. Although while I think Gary should get to finish his night off well, I'd prefer if he just goes back home and booty-call's Peggy (provided she's not knackered out after her shift at the hospital). I would like to see Gary and Zi talk, as he doesn't really have anything to hide from her, about how his night went (and the struggles surrounding/creating it). I think it would be informative for her, to realize just how far Gary has gotten along without her. And maybe, just maybe, Gary will let slip that she was the one he really wanted to have sex with... at least when death/dismemberment is imminent.

I could also see the two of them continuing their night out for coffee, like how they did before. The back of Zii's van could also work for sexytimes should the need arise. Heh, they could even shag on Gary's new comics a la the photos above.

But I don't think they should, or even need to, have sex. All this character development for Gary should be used more constructively, triggering internal discussions in the other characters affected by Gary's (minor?) transformation. A cheap shag would sort of dampen Gary's moment, even if it has been a long time coming between Zii & Gary. Zii also has a lot of growing up to do.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

CEOIII

Post by CEOIII »

Bat-dork wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:34 pm
Also, something tells me that if Zii got the hots for Gary and told DiDi proactively, she'd allow it to make things even. She might even coax Zii into getting a swirly. Heck, she might even join, if only because with Zii there, she might actually orgasm during her own swirly!
So we might get the titular Menage a Troi? YAY!!!!

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Gary is now a complicated guy. :-?

Badman!

Post by Badman! »

No Zii, not like someone else... Gary looked LIKE A BOSS !!!

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Gary ain't bagging Zii, not tonight anyway. He already used up his allotment of new spine getting out of Tracy's threesome/competing BJ fiasco. Putting the moves on Zii would take more spine than he has left. Let the new spine regenerate some, then we'll see. More likely that he'll get himself some Peggy, and she did already offer.
Last edited by themacnut on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:32 pm
No, I think this is a set-up for something more long term, and a chance for some exposition about the current state of play with Zii.
If memory serves Zii has at times contemplated copulating with Gary. In typical tsundere fashion she rebels against the notion every time but it is pretty clear the idea has been kicking around in there for some time.

Unless they drastically change the character though Gary is not going to be the one to make the first move.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

The power of good posture!

YallNeedTweezus

Post by YallNeedTweezus »

Digging the Weezer shirt on Zii!
Mind the gap

Mr Picky

Post by Mr Picky »

So, is a Pull List like a little black book or something?

CEOIII

Post by CEOIII »

It's a list of comics that some shops will hold for frequent customers. You can ask them to hang onto, say, the newest Avengers, X-Men and Green Lantern, then pick them up when they're at the shop.

leonidas701

Post by leonidas701 »

Wait, how tall are Gray and Zii supposed to be? He dwarfs her in this.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

This is stated somewhere in the Q & A Thread, but IIRC: Gary 6' 1-2" (186-188 cm) and Zii was around 5' 4-5" (163-165 cm).
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Noting that a lot of the point here is that Gary is literally walking tall - Giz is great at drawing postures, and Gary’s surge of self-confidence is reflected in the way he’s carrying himself - so his height advantage over Zii is much more obvious than with his usual Igoresque shuffle.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I would've taken Gary for being much taller than 6'1/6'2 He looked to be drawn to have a good 10 inches on Zii

CEOIII

Post by CEOIII »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:46 am
I would've taken Gary for being much taller than 6'1/6'2 He looked to be drawn to have a good 10 inches on Zii
I'm sure he'd rather have......