Dangerously Chloe 30-10-17 Pinching My Back

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 30-10-17 Pinching My Back

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Abby tries to go back to sleep.... but has a rude awakening!

Insectoid

Re: Dangerously Chloe 30-10-17 Pinching My Back

Post by Insectoid »

Well, that "rude awakening" didn't last long... 8-|
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Welp, the cat's out of the bag for Abby, not that there was much chance of it staying in for very long. Now to see how everyone else reacts to it. Really hoping this isn't just another pointless detour, but judging by the punchline I am fairly sure it will be.

Also, obligatory comment about the preview image not changing since the start of this chapter, for reasons that remain a mystery to me, which makes no sense because every other comic with a preview image keeps it up to date, and which no one else seems to care about to the extent of not commenting on it despite me pointing it out. I'd hate to break a trend.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Lol, Abby's only just become a succubus and her horns are already bigger than Pandora's.

And apparently, much, much more sensitive. I wonder if the artists read To-Love-Ru and didn't want to copy the tail sensitivity.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well that's an inadvertent way of getting back at Pandora BioYuGi. Take your victories where you can I suppose.

I didn't see a tag, but I think Abby left Alchemy sleeping in her bed or there's a stuffed animal that looks like the back of his head.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

So Abbey's a demon now? None of the main characters are human now?

Maelphaxerazz

Post by Maelphaxerazz »

You know, if Tandy spies on the house right now, she would have the perfect confirmation of her theory on the source of Teddy's pact.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:25 am
Well, she looks like a demon. It has not yet been shown that she actually has anything in the way of succubus powers beyond the sensitive horns. In a similar war, Teddi is quite a succubus - she has the pheromones, but not the shape changing ability, as far as we know.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Oh bog, I hope Abby isn't producing succu-pheromones.
Yet still, I live...

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

The last panel was a bit uncomfortable.
Anyways, pardon the whining: I wouldn't mind another seemingly inane narrative around a silly side character if not for the fact that Chloe hasn't had a story or even relevance since before the two or so protracted smut plots. Perhaps Chloe will be *granted* access to this new plot line, though - judging from track records - Abby will go to Pandora.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:48 am
Alexander Collins wrote:
Well, she looks like a demon. It has not yet been shown that she actually has anything in the way of succubus powers beyond the sensitive horns. In a similar war, Teddi is quite a succubus - she has the pheromones, but not the shape changing ability, as far as we know.

If she looks like a demon, and walks like a demon, and quacks like a demon, the she's clearly a demonic duck. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Alexander Collins

Y'no. After the last horrible chapter, I wanted to quit this comic all together. I back away for a little while and it doesn't look like I missed much. I just finished catching up and I decided I should give it another try. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch, as the saying goes. I actually like the comics Pixie Trix makes. Just because the writers won't always give their fans what they want and will make some questionable decisions every now and then, that doesn't mean I should just give up on them. And to be honest, I'm actually interested in watching Abbey adjust to her transformation. I'm not saying I'm interested in a pervy way, I'm just wondering if she will end up transferring to Charybdis Heights. For now, I will keep reading and catch up on their other comics as well.

Alexander Collins

Azrael wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:13 am
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:48 am
Alexander Collins wrote:

If she looks like a demon, and walks like a demon, and quacks like a demon, the she's clearly a demonic duck. :p
[In a deadpan tone] Rim shot...

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Maelphaxerazz wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:34 am
You know, if Tandy spies on the house right now, she would have the perfect confirmation of her theory on the source of Teddy's pact.
It has been pointed out in the past, yeah.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

So, we've just seen an 11-12 year old girl climax via horn stimulation.

Author - what the Hell is wrong with you? And I seriously can't get why the artist is comfortable drawing it. :ymsick:
Alexander Collins wrote:
She's no more a demon than Teddy is.

Both are humans who are temporarily transformed thanks to supernatural interference.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.