Dangerously Chloe 23-10-17 Blood is Still Boiling

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

dmra

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-10-17 Blood is Still Boiling

Post by dmra »

Wow, Chloe actually got mentioned three times in this strip.

Maybe if we're really lucky next time we might even get a glimpse of her in the background. Possibly making breakfast or doing some cleaning or something.

And we can all hope that in another 4 or 5 character arcs she might even have a conversation with somebody.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Sorry you didn't get the big boobs you wanted kid, but enjoy your new penis! :))

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:23 am
Oh, please no.... >_<
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. However, if Abby thought a little further, realised the stuff would make her male and then injected it into Pandora....

Teerack

Post by Teerack »

oh boy, I really hope this turns Abby into like a little hunky guy and then we can see Pandora crush on her :3

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Welp, guess this will be the next main non-plot after the last excruciatingly long non-plot?

Also, agreed with the sense of Chloe being name-dropped as inadequate. She hasn't been relevant in her own comic for ages, but at least her blood gets some screen time? *sigh*

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Oh, goody! Yet another pointless story arc that derails from the main plot (saving Chloe's life!); just what the fans were demanding!

Namedrops/cameo appearances/Teddy as a cheap Chloe clone does not a Chloe comic make. The more the stupid story arcs involving everyone other than Chloe crop up, the more I'm convinced the author is trolling the audience for their own personal LOLs.

So...Abby, selfish little brat that she is, is going to use the blood that could save her brother's life down the line on herself because her need to have giant boobs (at the tender age of 11/12!) is far more important to her than her miserable brother's life.

The whole Decarlo family deserves to burn in Hell.

I'd say I hope this stupid plan of hers turns Abby into a boy and she ends up traumatized by the fact that she's now graced with a penis (it would serve that brat right for being a selfish idiot) - but, given what boys are like as they enter puberty...

Looks like Teddy's wish about Abby having the same experience as he had with his forced gender swap is about to become a reality. :ymsick:
Teerack wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:06 am
oh boy, I really hope this turns Abby into like a little hunky guy and then we can see Pandora crush on her :3

Abby is 11 - 12 years old. Do you honestly want that?

But, given this comic and its love of pushing the squick levels to unhealthy levels; I wouldn't put it past them.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

-_-
Alright webcomic, I'll bite, show us what you've got in store.

The rules of comedy says Abby's plan will backfire, likely resulting in boy-Abby, possibly teen-boy-Abby. Given the tone of the last few stories, I'd say this will either end up with Abby's lady friends chasing her, or - in darker sense of humor, Chloe making her come back in the comic by going after this brand new prey :) .

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@X3N0-Life-Form - or, more likely, the main plot switching (yet again) from saving Chloe's life to looking for a cure to turn Abby back into a girl (because Abby's situation holds priority over everything/everyone else).

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

I mean, literally

"I learned it by watching you, all right?"

D

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

@Fluffy: or that yeah, I was trying to think up plotlines likely to induce some squick, but this seems pretty likely.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

You're doing this on purpose now, aren't you? Letting the preview image go unchanged for several pages, making the plot drag on through uninteresting, unpleasant setups with dumb jokes, taking whatever path will pad the running-time the most without care for whether or not there's a good reason to grind the story to a halt in the name of stupid comedy and filling the gap in the fun, interesting characters with pointless, gratuitous sexytimes. I used to think you just weren't thinking things through to their full implications and conclusions, but after this? I am forced to wonder if maybe you are, and all this misery you're chucking at us is done with purpose and calculation. Why are you doing this to us? Because things got so out of hand with the strip about Lacy's parents? Is that what this is about?

Goddamnit, things like this make me want to drink. And I don't even like beer!

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

OH NOES!!! DON'T DO IT, ABBY!!! NOOOOOH!!!
(If only she'd use the conventional method of eating lots and lots of pancakes, butter and syrup.)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 am
Teerack wrote:

Why not! It'll give her a whole new perspective on life just like Teddy is experiencing right now. For example, the huge benefits of being able to pee standing up. :)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

At least we can put the thing from last strip to bed. Abby didn’t freak about a strange naked man in her bed because she recognized him.

Anyway, everything about this plan is perfect and nothing will go wrong, obviously.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Milnoc wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:10 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 am
Teerack wrote:

Why not! It'll give her a whole new perspective on life just like Teddy is experiencing right now. For example, the huge benefits of being able to pee standing up. :)
If only that was the only thing that Abby would need to adjust to.

Abby is already obsessed with boys; imagine how bad she'll get when she experiences her first boner/morning wood. X_X