Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 19-10-17 Better Sneak Off

Post by brasca »

Suntiger wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 pm
Haha, oh dear... :))
No Abby, you haven't been a good girl. Mind you, you haven't been a bad girl either, you've just been a girl.
I admit I am curious to see how Alchemy reacts to Abby. Older brother/sister instinct? Fear/nervousness? Curiosity? Indulging her fancies with some model poses? Or turning into a skeletal-looking Reaper (though for what of several possible reasons)?
So many possibilities...
I'm more curious as to whether Chloe will start prowling and jump Alchemy's bones. If she does that will resolve her problem and she can stop moping around..... but it will also lead to 10 pages of arguments as to whether this is sexual assault or not. 8-|

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

We're so close to jumping the shark now, I can practically hear the banjo cover of the Jaws theme...
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:06 pm
Or has decided to write this universe off as a bad job and moved on to more promising projects.
That's disturbingly plausible. Strips like the one from yesterday are the kind of thing that make me believe there is no God in real life, never mind in-universe in this comic.
brasca wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:48 am
I'm more curious as to whether Chloe will start prowling and jump Alchemy's bones. If she does that will resolve her problem and she can stop moping around..... but it will also lead to 10 pages of arguments as to whether this is sexual assault or not. 8-|
Would only count as assault if he's unconscious and/or says no to it, as far as I'm concerned. I don't think it would be hard to avoid either.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I think Brasca means if Al sleeps with Chloe while she's in her lust frenzy - as Al has made it no secret that they are attracted to Chloe and would be thrilled to sex her up, but Chloe doesn't seem to have any recollection of the frenzies she experiences by the next morning , outside of thinking she was dreaming.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I find myself willing to go through something like that happening if it means the end of this asinine storyline. I'm way past caring about Teddy and his dumb ass, mind you; I just want us to move on to something more interesting and get Chloe out of her barely-a-cameo role.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Amen to that!

As far as 'would it count as sexual assault', I'd say no; as we've seen from Chloe and Pandora's previous actions that the phrase doesn't exist in their species vocabulary. Al has also made it clear they're sexually attracted to Chloe and finds her dominant nature 'hot' - taking pictures as Chloe tried to force herself on Teddy; so, if Chloe made those same moves on Al, I doubt they'd complain.

As for Chloe feeling violated if Al took advantage of her lust rage? Doubtful - as, while she had been asleep, Chloe happily murmured Kimmy's name while Kimmy and Teddy were fooling around a few doors down; so, she's clearly not against sexing up with Al/Kimmy. If anything, Chloe's only regret would probably be that she couldn't enjoy the moment to the fullest.
Last edited by Fluffy on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I'm sure Al and Abby will become the best of friends, as soon as Al changes back into Kimmy.
:p

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

brasca wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:48 am
More likely 10 pages of cheering that this problem, which led to the whole sordid plotline, is over.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Of course, if Al is correct, that could lead to their demise, without which Teddy (once s/he returns to maleness) would have an easy solution to the contract problem.