Dangerously Chloe 19-10-17 Better Sneak Off

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 19-10-17 Better Sneak Off

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi "loves 'im an' leaves 'im" while Abby gets an early Christmas present!

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 19-10-17 Better Sneak Off

Post by FuzzyFace »

This strip couldn't get creepier, right?

"Hold my beer."

Aside from the completely unsignaled shift to Dec 24...

Abby is now apparently young enough still to literally believe in Santa Claus, mature/perverted enough to be thrilled to find a naked man in her bed, and credulous enough to think he was a Christmas present...?

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

The comic can show me fanservice shots of Teddy as much as it wants, and yet I don't think I have ever once felt titillated by them. Maybe its the art style, maybe its the hair and those eyes, maybe its the knowledge that its Teddy and not a woman, or maybe its a combination of those things but I just feel nothing.

So Al got up, used the restroom (because a being with ectoplasmic blood still does that apparently) and not only didn't put any clothes on but went to the wrong room despite being pretty familiar with this house? Unless that sex scrambled his mind I find it hard to believe that he could go and do all that without realizing where he was or that he was naked.
Last edited by Varanus on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Well...this was somewhat unexpected.....

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 am

"Hold my beer."

Abby is now apparently young enough still to literally believe in Santa Claus, mature/perverted enough to be thrilled to find a naked man in her bed, and credulous enough to think he was a Christmas present...?
Your never to old to belive in santa
"Somebody just stake me now"

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Frustrated sigh...
Seriously, another cheap and just eye-rolling joke? Well, I guess I should know better than to expect this strip to go any direction other than further down (like Hell, right? Oh, I get it... That smrat)

Edit: oh, right, also has gratuitous "fanservice" in lieu of plot development. I could very well be wrong, but I don't remember Al being that ripped? I'm splitting hairs at this point, but it is the male equivalent of all the uncomfortable flaunting of Teddi's (or rather, Chloe's) body.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Okay, so - given I was a preteen girl myself (so long ago), I can get behind Abby being obsessed with her boob size and cute boys.

What I can't relate to - however - is her reaction to finding a strange man in her bed. A strange NAKED man! Most little girls would wake up screaming for an adult if something like that happened, thinking that it was some sexual pervert out to hurt them - but, not Abby! Abby is almost salivating at the sight before her, and I don't want to imagine the prospects that are no doubt running through that mushy little brain of hers in that moment. Even with succubus living under the same roof possibly affecting Abby's view on sex; it doesn't make the scene any less sickening.

This isn't amusing; it's disturbing. X(
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

On Abby believing in Father Christmas.

She lives with two demons, has an angel for a best friend and she's literally been to Heaven twice. She's been killed and resurrected twice and ahe's not only met "Death" but borrowed his scythe as part of one of her schemes.

Given all that I don't think it's that surprising she might believe in Santa.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

No, Abby. =_= No, you have not.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

God help us all...

Oh, who am I kidding? If the management in Heaven is any indication, the God in this universe is either apathetic, sadistic or just incompetent, since I can't imagine a caring, responsible God allowing the bureaucracy to be so completely inept.

Regardless, I see Teddy is still being dumb and impulsive, Abby is still being just plain dumb, and Alchemy is apparently at the same level as them when xe is tired. So it's an idiot world all-around. Goody.

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

Uhh... yeah, no. This is really creepy.

How old was Abby even supposed to be again? 14?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Abby is a pre-teen; so, no older than 12.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:25 pm
God help us all...

Oh, who am I kidding? If the management in Heaven is any indication, the God in this universe is either apathetic, sadistic or just incompetent, since I can't imagine a caring, responsible God allowing the bureaucracy to be so completely inept.
Or has decided to write this universe off as a bad job and moved on to more promising projects.

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Haha, oh dear... :))
No Abby, you haven't been a good girl. Mind you, you haven't been a bad girl either, you've just been a girl.
I admit I am curious to see how Alchemy reacts to Abby. Older brother/sister instinct? Fear/nervousness? Curiosity? Indulging her fancies with some model poses? Or turning into a skeletal-looking Reaper (though for what of several possible reasons)?
So many possibilities...

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 am

"Hold my beer."

She could be saying santa and not actually believe in santa.

However, that said, I expected to see posts like yours as soon as I read the comic :)