Dangerously Chloe 9-10-17 All for Nothing

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lordoffiling

Re: Dangerously Chloe 9-10-17 All for Nothing

Post by lordoffiling »

Varanus wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:04 pm
In Teddy's defense they did sort of cover this at the start, i.e. they went over the supernatural beings Teddy knows about and Pandora considered as being perfectly able to survive. Male demons were ruled out because they are unwilling to be with a virgin succubus, and male angels were ruled out because Chloe hates them.
Yup. And Teddi blew it with the one reaper they know. For a reaper to save Chloe’s life was apparently in the gray area to begin with, now the whole situation is being closely monitored.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

Varanus wrote:
Pandora seems to think it wasn't a misunderstanding though, rather Teddy was just too optimistic about their chances of finding such a rare human.
I don't have the page but I could have sworn she reacted to his "football jocks can do it" theory but he was too Gung-ho on the idea to pay attention.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Pandora seemed pretty indifferent to Teddy's assumptions.

So, no one can say she lied to him about the matter; as she didn't really know herself.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Time to move on to other options.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Other options being confronting Chloe and telling her to get off her lazy ass and get herself laid, already. Innocent people die? Oh, well - that's part of a succubus life and can't be avoided.

And that'll be when we learn that lordoffiling's theory was right and Chloe had already handled the issue while those two chuckleheads were busy with their own BS schemes.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Epic trololol. =_=

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:39 am
Yeah - not feeling in this least bit sorry for Teddy right now. He brought this all upon himself by wanting to be Chloe's hero and jumping to conclusions instead of doing the rational thing and simply asking her what he could do to help her situation. And all he got out of it was the reputation of being the school's nubile tart.

Good job, Teddy! You've earned it! L-)
A-GREED! I would have felt sorry for him if this had been a while ago and he was someone actually worth feeling sorry for. But no. Right now it is so, so satisfying to see him stewing in his own personal hell after all that avoidable sluttiness. He has made his bed of nails, now it's time to lie in it.
brasca wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:20 am
Well I wouldn't say it was all for nothing. Teddi lost her virginity to Alchemy so there's that. There's also Daisy and her gang. And the sex with the finalists was pretty intense. And let's not forget Teddi is more popular than when he was a boy so all things considered it wasn't that bad of a ride.
It won't make a net positive when weighed against a reputation as the school bicycle and, if he should even regain his masculine form, becoming known as a liar, a manipulator and who knows what else to everyone he knows. At TVTropes we call that Pyrrhic Villainy. And more importantly, it wasn't worth everything we had to read through to get us to now.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:08 pm
Innocent people die? Oh, well - that's part of a succubus life and can't be avoided.
Not necessarily, Pandora seems to have avoided it as she used an angel (Zachuriel).

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

A really horrible thought occurred to me.
With the reputation Teddi has accumulated, if she does return to male .... what if one or more of those jocks decide to continue the sexcapades, regardless whether he wants to or not?

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Varanus wrote:
In Teddy's defense they did sort of cover this at the start, i.e. they went over the supernatural beings Teddy knows about and Pandora considered as being perfectly able to survive. Male demons were ruled out because they are unwilling to be with a virgin succubus, and male angels were ruled out because Chloe hates them.
Now, that's just plain idiotic.

"Oh, I don't want to have sex with a human because I'll kill them."

"So, have sex with an angel."

"No, I hate angels."

So Chloe has three choices:
  1. kill some humans
  2. die, or
  3. have sex with an angel
How does "but I hate angels" justify not taking the third choice? We're not talking about marriage.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

And here we run up against Chloe's inability to separate personal preference from what is significant and expedient.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Varanus wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:05 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:08 pm
Innocent people die? Oh, well - that's part of a succubus life and can't be avoided.
Not necessarily, Pandora seems to have avoided it as she used an angel (Zachuriel).
No - Pandora has a lover who happens to be an angel; there's nothing saying that he was her first.

And an angel isn't mortal; so they can't die, anyway (or, at least, nowhere as easily as mortals can).
Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:06 pm
A really horrible thought occurred to me.
With the reputation Teddi has accumulated, if she does return to male .... what if one or more of those jocks decide to continue the sexcapades, regardless whether he wants to or not?
I doubt it; as the only reason they were drawn to him in the first place was due to the pheromones.

With those gone - and Teddy losing the more fun parts - they'd lose interest in him - sexually, speaking - pretty quickly.
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:20 pm
Varanus wrote:
Now, that's just plain idiotic.

"Oh, I don't want to have sex with a human because I'll kill them."
Funny thing - Chloe never said she didn't want to kill humans; just that she didn't want to kill Teddy.

It's Teddy who wanted to make sure no one ended up getting killed - hence his stupid campaign to find the perfect male lover for Chloe.
Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

All the slut shaming gives me baaaaad vibes man. Yoinks!

Anyway, everyone's giving Teddy a hard time because of this plan and how hes letting Chloe down blah blah. UHHHHHH Pandora KNOWS all of this? She's the one with ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE of Cryptids AND the capabilities, or lack thereof, of human males?? But nooooo, it's all 16 year old forcibly genderbent Teddi's fault for nothing thinking and knowing all of these things.

Basically what I'm saying is HATE PANDORA MORE, TEDDY LESS :ympray: :ympray:

[edit] AND FOR ANOTHER THING!!! Isn't Pandora BEST FRIENDS with "Clo-Clo"?? Yall guys seem to only passingly say Pandora should do more while blaming the majority of Chloe's problems on Teddy. Blame should go Chloe then Pandora then Teddi.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm
everyone's giving Teddy a hard time because of this plan and how hes letting Chloe down blah blah.
It's more that his so-called "plan" included taking advantage of his mind controlled classmates, who wouldn't have slept with him otherwise. Which you keep glossing over.

Plus, it would have been simpler to just ask if she knew anything, or anyone, that might be able to help with her current dilemma. However, people have also asked why Chloe hasn't tried to save herself. Instead, it seems as if she's either given up, or she's convinced Teddy will solve the problem for her.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm
All the slut shaming gives me baaaaad vibes man. Yoinks!

Anyway, everyone's giving Teddy a hard time because of this plan and how hes letting Chloe down blah blah. UHHHHHH Pandora KNOWS all of this? She's the one with ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE of Cryptids AND the capabilities, or lack thereof, of human males?? But nooooo, it's all 16 year old forcibly genderbent Teddi's fault for nothing thinking and knowing all of these things.

Basically what I'm saying is HATE PANDORA MORE, TEDDY LESS :ympray: :ympray:

[edit] AND FOR ANOTHER THING!!! Isn't Pandora BEST FRIENDS with "Clo-Clo"?? Yall guys seem to only passingly say Pandora should do more while blaming the majority of Chloe's problems on Teddy. Blame should go Chloe then Pandora then Teddi.

You're making it seem like this is all Pandora's doing; when it isn't. If anything, she saved Teddy's life by injecting him with Chloe's blood.

As far as the Chloe situation goes, Pandora made it clear to him that demon males would run away from Chloe, Chloe won't touch angels and the only kind of mortal men that could survive deflowering a virgin succubus were a thing of legend. Even when he inquired about football players fitting the bills, the only answer she gave was 'Meh - maybe?' Meaning, Pandora didn't have a clue if it would be a viable option.

Teddy made the conscious decision to sleep with the entire football team, half the swim team and a handful of the jocks exes -all of whom Teddy is well aware of being under a supernatural influence (i.e. - he's taking advantage of drugged people). No one forced him into doing any of that; least of all, Pandora (who was actually surprised that Teddy would go to such lengths).

Like Teddy, Pandora should have encouraged Chloe to go out and get laid. Or, at the very least, get in touch with her mother for advice. Other than that - what else was Pandora supposed to do?