2017-08-22 Jealous stares

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2017-08-22 Jealous stares

Post by Spidrift »

Eisu wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:01 am
Yeah, no nude photoshoots were made. Only reason she's fully tanned was cos she was nude when she was spray tanned. Let's just say it still hasn't washed off due to it being industrial grade spray tan ^o^
Fair enough. I'll buy that Eva laid hands on a spray that sticks to her bod and not to her towels, for the sake of the story. If it also had a measurable SPF, her skin will be fine, and it'll only be Eva who ought to be worrying about melanomas.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Linnah wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 pm
Spidrift wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:03 pm
And I love how Lavali’s brain has been so completely reduced to mush by the sexy that she doesn’t notice she’s being interrogated for such curiously specific details.
I was thinking the exact same thing, you beat me to it! Hahahaha

But yeah, it's kind of surprising how Lavali - who imo was shaping up to be the sensible-with-common-sense Peggy of SotR - became such an easy target to have her strings pulled once a lady actually 'invested' on her. From the looks of it, she's not pursuing any other love interests either (wherever did Aaina go to?), so it seems that for her, the stuff she has with Eva is 'serious' for her.

That being said, does Lavali even _know_ Eva's name?
Lavali doesn't remember her own name when she is with Eva... :D

Lavali is an easy target because she is blinded by Eva, not just some lady... You have to notice how her reaction was when she met Aaina vs when she met Eva...

She liked Aaina, but when she met Eva the same night...

See the difference?

And then at the Sandra-Aaina-Lavali sleepover, while she was bummed that Aaina likes Sandra, the moment Sandra brought up Eva, Lavali says that she tried to call her and didn't have the guts because she is out of her league and perfect tens would weep because they will never be as hot as her... So when they convince her to talk to her, and Eva wants to meet for coofee, she forgets how to coffee, and as a thank you she helps Aaina saying to her that Sandra likes underboob.

So for Lavali Eva is not simply a lady, she is her unreachable fruit, the one she never thought would go for her, at least with Aaina she thought she had a shot as long as Sandra was out of the way, but i bet she thought that not even Sandra could get Eva, let alone her... So like Spidrift said, her brain reduced to mush by the sexy, and Eva knows that...
Last edited by rogermart on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

The Twins-as-motivational-tool practice may end quite abruptly once Zoe finds out about the new shoot. :) "Cross" is what Grandma gets when you fart at the table or feed the dog filet mignon. "Apocalyptic" would be a better descriptor for Zoe's upcoming mood. Not even Cammi can save you, Marie!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

'J' wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 am
aw. does it have to be? she could be a german exchange student.
Well, now, that's interesting. *-:)

I'm German and I've never heard the word "Schmisse" before. But then, I have no relation to any "schlagende Verbindung" anyway...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yet you call yourself a scientist.
Yet still, I live...