Dangerously Chloe 5-10-17 Best Check Him Out

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 5-10-17 Best Check Him Out

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! After Pandora test drives Chris, Teddi learns that all his elaborate plans and boffing beaux may be for naught!

LarsenSan

Re: Dangerously Chloe 5-10-17 Best Check Him Out

Post by LarsenSan »

As a non native English speaker I'm confused. What does the last sentence mean?

gormadoc

Post by gormadoc »

To do someone in means to kill them. She's saying that Chloe would kill him after five minutes.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Given that Pandora just flimflammed her with a mortifying prank, should Teddi really take anything she says at face value at this point?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

They do seem to be being awfully cordial with each other. Again it seems like Teddy's values have turned succubus-like, making a parent fall in love with them and pranking someone into hate sex is just an annoyance rather than a serious violation.

But now perhaps Pandora will give exposition on just what a guy needs to survive sex with virgin Chloe, info we (and Teddy) could honestly have used a long time ago.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

No surprise here, Chris will last more than everyone but will get killed at the end...

I still vouch for Ash to volunteer...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

And here it comes :)

Sorry Teddy, even in-universe you plan was stupid.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Insectoid wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:05 am
Given that Pandora just flimflammed her with a mortifying prank, should Teddi really take anything she says at face value at this point?
TO be fair, Teddi really care for Chloe and trying anything (though i guess short of her own death and other) to help her out, and so hearing it, making it hard to believe might be not on her mind/
"Somebody just stake me now"

brasca

Post by brasca »

Insectoid wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:05 am
When it comes to Chloe's well being I think he trusts that she's serious enough to not be pulling an intricately crafted prank.

However, it may not all be for nothing if all that energy Teddi has passed on to Chloe gave her enough strength to take matters into her own hand.

Safest bet is Ash, but she'd have to find him since the last time was just by accident.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

And also he'd probably try to kill her after.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

It was pointless after all... Yaaayy...
Though, Pandora could very well be lying as to bogart the adolescent boy for herself.
Even taking Teddi becoming more succubus-like, I feel a cognitive dissonance with him and Pandora having what I guess is a form of "girl talk," over a shared hook-up. Even if the hate-f**k with Pandora purged Teddi's resentment, it seemed pretty clear it returned in spades, and he still has human and reaper DNA that is... doing nothing?
Still no hint of the titular heroine having relevance of her own volition any time soon. Maybe it is best that Chloe doesn't return to what is essentially the "Deplorable Teddi Pandy show" at this point?

... This comic can't end soon enough; though, I don't know what would be worse - if it continues on and on with the tedious sleaze, and closes all main plots in a bow of mediocrity, or if it just abruptly stops?
If anyone is still enjoying this comic, I don't mean to undermine your enjoyment nor intend disrespect to the creators. I'm just increasingly disappointed.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Wow - you mean a mortal man who can go six rounds with a mortal woman (or have a go with six individual mortal women on the same night) isn't virile enough to handle boning a virgin succubus?

Color me shocked! 8-|

Seriously, though - who (aside from Teddy) thought his idea was going to work?

Also - given how proud/smug he is on his choice of sacrifice, is it a safe bet to say Teddy is now bisexual? Because I have a hard time believing it's strictly due to his new body that he enjoyed having sex with the guy so much.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Okay, before I proceed: YOUSTILLHAVEN'TFIXEDTHEPREVIEWIMAGEINTHEBANNERWHYWON'TYOUJUSTCHANGEITIT'SBEENTHREESTRIPSNOW?!

And with that out of my system, let me say this: Ha. Ha. Ha, Teddy. All you had to do was listen to Chloe, but you couldn't do that, could you? Well, you're a moron for it and you deserve whatever happens to you as a result, in my book.

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:20 am
Also - given how proud/smug he is on his choice of sacrifice, is it a safe bet to say Teddy is now bisexual? Because I have a hard time believing it's strictly due to his new body that he enjoyed having sex with the guy so much.
It's possible if he ever gets his old body back he won't be averse to it, but it'd been stated already that his entire body reacts to men due to the change. He doesn't get that reaction when he's with a woman. There's some influence there that he can't really control, as described here: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _Fireworks

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

It's one thing if it was just an involuntary reaction due to the succubus blood in his veins; it's another thing entirely to be proudly crowing about how he appreciates being forcibly gender swapped so as to enjoy a good boning and acting cocky at being able to single out a particularly virile stud out of a group of males after he allowed them to plow him several times over.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.