Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-10-17 Impromptu Sixsomes

Post by Error of Logic »

Will it even wear off? I seriously wonder about that....

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I think it could. It was never specifically stated this was a permanent change - just that they didn't know how long the effects would last.

And, for the ultimate 'LOL', the switchback will probably happen at the most inconvenient of times.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

The ultimate TROLOLOL, perhaps, with Pandora holding the stopwatch....

blue zone

Post by blue zone »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:07 am
The theory, here, is that the clawing and dismemberment is a direct result of the succubus not being satisfied, and trying for more. If so, a man who can go back for six rounds could satiate the succubus and succeed in staving off the severity of the consequences.
That's assuming that mortal sex is as satisfying to a succubus as it is for humans; or that six rounds will be more than sufficient for a succubus (a virgin succubus, at that).
brasca wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:43 am
Well he's already survived one encounter with Chloe http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... eep_hidden and Lucretia to a lesser extent http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... d_is_Ready

He certainly has the stamina and may have some immunity, but I hope Fuzzyface's theory is correct.
Difference being is that his encounter with Chloe was only a feeding, not sex. And it's a safe bet that Lucretia has had sex before, so has her lust under control.

So, neither encounter guarantees that Chris will survive actual sex with Chloe.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:04 am
Look, I'm sure if there are people that enjoy this strip, they won't care for the following: that was not funny. It is just crass and vulgar; granted, those things can be funny, but for me here, it fails to be amusing or even interesting. "Why don't you stop reading then?" Good point... Perhaps I'm just stuck for the long haul; in spite of how much I dislike this comic, I am still intrigued enough to see where it is going. One could argue that makes it successful... Possibly, but by seeming like something from hell* doesn't make me enjoy it nor will I revisit this thing once it is over with.

*Not in a mythological context, but rather feeling like punishment.
I'm in the same boat you are - being thoroughly disgusted with where this comic has gone; but unable to simply stop reading. It's what happens when you've been invested in a comic for years - it isn't that easy to just drop it.

The only reason I keep reading is my hope that Teddy's stupid plan blows up in his face, in one way or another.
This is where I'm at. I don't mind the sexual component, but the whole entirety is getting tiring. Gary's buttboy status in Ma3 has reached that level as well. It just isn't fun anymore.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Those points aside...

To address this strip, Chris Montana has encountered Chloe in the past, as some have recalled. What should also be recalled is that the encounter didn't work out so well for him back then. It wasn't even full-on sex, either; evidently she just got him worked up with kisses then drained him dry. He was looking downright skeletal for at least a few days after that we're aware of.

Having said that, Chloe herself identified him as an "alpha male", so if anybody's got a shot here...
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:11 pm
I think it could. It was never specifically stated this was a permanent change - just that they didn't know how long the effects would last.

And, for the ultimate 'LOL', the switchback will probably happen at the most inconvenient of times.
Actually, Fluffy, sometime after they inject him with ectoplasm, they actually do make mention that while the duration isn't "permanent," it will go on after he dies. It should be around the chapter break that they mention this.
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Nope, that was more of a joke. They don't really know how long it'll last.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Please...just...make...it...stop. The entire last year and a half...

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

Nope, you get to suffer here... with us...

Now, here is where I would normally say something like, "For-eeeeeeeeeever," but that would presume that we're all that invested to be here forever. So I'll just settle with "for the immediate future."
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

How about 'We all float down here'?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:03 am
brasca wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:31 am
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am
I'm in the same boat you are - being thoroughly disgusted with where this comic has gone; but unable to simply stop reading. It's what happens when you've been invested in a comic for years - it isn't that easy to just drop it.

The only reason I keep reading is my hope that Teddy's stupid plan blows up in his face, in one way or another.
Even if it does Teddi got more action as a girl than he ever did as a boy so I'd say the experience wasn't a total loss.

Because that was the point of finding Chloe a boyfriend - for Teddy to gain sexual experience...in a girl's body.

How much will that experience count when the succubus/ectoplasm blood wears off and he's back to being male? All the experience he gained as a girl won't count for squat.
Yes the point of all that trial and error with the boys was to find the best of the best, but Teddi still had fun even if he didn't like any of them and lost her virginity to Alchemy and definitely liked that. And the experience will not be for nothing since Teddy will have learned a lot from how the other side live and may be able to use that knowledge to improve her chances with them if and when she changes back.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Ah, of course, that's the important thing, the idea that Teddi had fun.

And he didn't learn shit about being a woman by being a succubus. As a succubus he looks like a beautiful sexy woman, to be sure, but there's a crucial difference: he has magic pheromones pouring out of his body that make everyone who smells them want to lick his boots and have sex with him, and he now uses that gift to cheat at life with free sex and a most profitable stripping career. If he turned into a girl without succubus blood I doubt it would be half as easy for him. Your analogy is is like saying you know how to eat an orange because you've eaten a satsuma - yes, they technically qualify as the same kind of fruit, but eating either is a very different experience.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:08 am
Yes the point of all that trial and error with the boys was to find the best of the best, but Teddi still had fun even if he didn't like any of them and lost her virginity to Alchemy and definitely liked that. And the experience will not be for nothing since Teddy will have learned a lot from how the other side live and may be able to use that knowledge to improve her chances with them if and when she changes back.
Getting laid doesn't equate to sexual prowess; and what stimulates/satisfies one woman doesn't necessarily work for all women. Not to mention, most times we've seen Teddy with the girls, he's usually the bottom - while we've seen him kiss/hold them, the other girls are doing most the work while he lays there and enjoys it. There's also the succubus blood to factor in; which affects his endurance and enjoyment of the act, itself - making any form of stimulation feel sinfully amazing to him. I mean, Hell - he talks about having to make a conscious effort to keep his legs closed when one of the jocks so much as touched him - that's how good a simple touch felt.

So, color me pessimistic when it comes to Teddy gaining any form of sexual experience outside of getting nookie.
Last edited by Fluffy on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:07 am
Your analogy is is like saying you know how to eat an orange because you've eaten a satsuma - yes, they technically qualify as the same kind of fruit, but eating either is a very different experience.
I'll bite, how exactly, would peeling and devouring a Satsuma fail to prepare me for the challenges involved in peeling and devouring an orange?

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Well, for starters there's the size difference. A satsuma could easily fit in the palm of a person's hand, while actual oranges tend to be anywhere from 1.5 times that size to big enough to fit in both hands. It's the difference between an entrée and a main course.

Then there's the matter of how you disassemble and eat them. A satsuma is made of small, loosely held together bits that can be taken apart easily and eaten almost all at once, speaking from personal experience. An actual orange, however, is more like a small, rounder melon - you have to cut its skin off with a fruit knife, then cut it up into slices and even then, the interior is a conglomeration of tiny, raindrop-sized bits that I presume make for fairly different eating from a satsuma, Oh, and of course the taste could be different.

There are a few similarities to what Teddi is doing and what DiDi has done in the past, but there are big differences too. The point of the comparison is that if Teddi ever found himself a girl again, in theory he could try doing everything he's done so far again, but unless he's a succubus or drop-dead gorgeous bombshell he won't have half as much success. That is why I didn't pick two things that are completely different - say, apples and oranges.