'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by 'J' »

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:18 pm
Don Alexander wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:01 pm
Succubi seem to be VERY traditional when it comes to what "deflowering" means.

Someone needs to stick a penis in her.
This is why, with Teddy's supposed concerned for Chloe well being, he ought to stop screwing around with the high school jocks (literally and figuratively), invest in a strap on and just got to town on Chloe. This way, he can actually take some real responsibility for his part in Chloe's situation, and the only thing she'll be tearing off is made of silicone.
If that were all she needed, Chloe could take care of this herself. It seems to me that she needs "male energy" or "essence", or some such thing.
Yet still, I live...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Okay, so Pandora can do it right after she's eaten.

If anyone deserves to be thrown under this 'bus, it's her.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:00 am

Teddi looks like she's dressed for jogging in the 3rd panel http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... our-system
Fair point.
And seeing as how Chloe dropped in on Jacqui http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... es_me_back as well as Naomi's family fostering Gabrielle http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... /Gabrielle I'd say it's a greater than average chance that Teddi could stumble upon Ash just as easily as Chloe did.
It was also mentioned early on that Jacqui - who used to be Teddy's next door neighbor - had moved away in the last five years. Chloe knowing where to look makes sense, as they used to go to school together - so Chloe finding her would be a breeze; but it doesn't necessarily mean Jacqui lives in the same town Teddy does.

Gabrielle and Tandy are both exchange students and are attending Teddy's school based on a rumor (I think?). But there's nothing to prove that all school are located in the same town.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

'J' wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:16 pm
Yeah, that Don guy is the biggest troll of them all
Yeah, he's horrible. Really good Lokitsu flipped him the finger with that post.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i know, i know. have you seen how much he's been spamming the forum lately?
Yet still, I live...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

And all the topic necromancy.... Shocking! ;)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:35 pm
brasca wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:00 am

Teddi looks like she's dressed for jogging in the 3rd panel http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... our-system
Fair point.
And seeing as how Chloe dropped in on Jacqui http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... es_me_back as well as Naomi's family fostering Gabrielle http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... /Gabrielle I'd say it's a greater than average chance that Teddi could stumble upon Ash just as easily as Chloe did.
It was also mentioned early on that Jacqui - who used to be Teddy's next door neighbor - had moved away in the last five years. Chloe knowing where to look makes sense, as they used to go to school together - so Chloe finding her would be a breeze; but it doesn't necessarily mean Jacqui lives in the same town Teddy does.

Gabrielle and Tandy are both exchange students and are attending Teddy's school based on a rumor (I think?). But there's nothing to prove that all school are located in the same town.
Seeing as how Chloe sought to interest Jacqui in a date with Teddy and she waited for her to return with him it's a safe assumption to think she didn't move too far away. I think the real reason they lost touch was Chloe turning her boy crazy along and her cryptid blood meant eventually she'd have to attend a school for the supernatural.

Gabrielle and Tandy don't attend Teddi's school. Tandy sneaked in to observe Teddi, but neither she nor Gabrielle enrolled and that's a good thing for Naomi or the only peace she'd ever get is in her sleep.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Fluffy wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:35 am
'J' wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:46 pm
you know, i'm trying, but i really cant think of a way that chloe's current state is teddy's fault; it's not like he invented succubus biology.
He may not have known at the time; but he knows now (Pandora explained it after his forced gender swap). So, though Teddy didn't think Lacy giving his johnson a friendly handshake was going to hurt anyone, he's still responsible for Chloe's current state because his selfish actions is what put her there in the first place.

To use an analogy, it's like a drunk getting behind the wheel. Their intent is not to hurt anyone, but only to reach a destination. But, when someone gets hurt while they're trying to get there , the drunk driver is still held accountable for their foolish actions. It can be argued that the drunk knew that driving drunk was a bad idea because this is something we're taught from a young age; but Teddy was told from the get go that he and Chloe were linked for life. The fact he never asked for more details as to what that meant is on him, as well. He was new to the concept and had no real idea what it meant outside of owing his soul to Hell. You'd think he'd educate himself further by asking for more information than the very small bit that was provided.
How was it selfish? He agreed to get his pants back. Pandora was the one who selfishly initiated the whole thing with Naomi under the influence of the heavenly energy drink, including her trying to do the same thing with Teddy. Pandora even let it happen and filmed it. How's he supposed to know more than a succubus did?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Besides, why would he have automatically believed Pandora?
She's a shameless liar.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

And yet, despite that obvious fact, Teddy continues to believe everything she tells him. Hell, this is the same guy who believes her story about legends of manly mortal men being able to survive virgin succubus sexings; so much so that he's whoring himself out to find the perfect guy to bone Chloe. It never crossed his mind that Pandora was lying through her teeth - again.

If it wasn't for the fact we just finished a long ass chapter that ended with Pandora revealing her marrying Lance was little more than a stupid prank; I'd say this whole 'find Chloe a boyfriend' farce would have been the real epic prank for her to play on Teddy.
tau neutrino wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm

How was it selfish? He agreed to get his pants back. Pandora was the one who selfishly initiated the whole thing with Naomi under the influence of the heavenly energy drink, including her trying to do the same thing with Teddy. Pandora even let it happen and filmed it. How's he supposed to know more than a succubus did?
That is besides the point. No one was holding a gun to Teddy's head; telling him he had to keep his promise to Lacy. Teddy actively asked her if she was serious about wanting to fondle his junk, and consciously chose to whisk her to his place to get a cheap thrill.

He may not have known what effect it would have on Chloe; but he's still partially responsible for Chloe's current state.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Still partially responsible? You set the bar on personal reality a tad high don't you think?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:04 am
Still partially responsible? You set the bar on personal reality a tad high don't you think?
Would Chloe have entered this stage this quickly if Teddy didn't get a hand job? Probably not. And who forced this handjob on Teddy? Absolutely no one. Teddy saw an opportunity for a cheap thrill and took it - because, again, nothing was stopping him from refusing Lacy's demands.

Whether you want to admit it or not, Teddy does hold some of the blame for Chloe's current predicament; regardless if it was unintentional on his part.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Yes, Teddy is a terrible person for deriving pleasure from getting to second base. 8-|

Strangely enough Teddi probably agrees with some of your judgment which is why she's doing all this to help save Chloe which you roundly criticize.

Admittedly someone could die punching Chloe's V-card which isn't good, but death is not certain. Moreover, if the man dies in the process he might not be complaining too loudly when Alchemy reaps his soul.

You complain quite a lot about how Teddi is trying to save Chloe, but what are the alternatives? I know you mentioned wearing a strap on while failing to understand that this has to be heterosexual intercourse. Their rules not mine, but Teddi having sex with Chloe is not going to work even with accessories. Demons fear sex with succubi and Teddi doesn't know anything about the world of cryptids or angels to try and get one to do the job. And even if he did Chloe doesn't like angels. Teddi is doing the best she can with the resources she has and one of those, Pandora, is the most reliable.

So with all that being said what would you do if you found yourself in the same predicament.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I think it's obvious, based on what I think of Teddy's recent behavior (breaking up relationships so he can use one - or more - of his former bullies to punch Chloe's V card) that I wouldn't be doing what he's been doing.

What I'd personally do is encourage Chloe to go out and get herself laid, seeing as - as far as I'm aware - the contract doesn't specifically say that her virginity belongs to the pact maker. Random dudes would still end up dying; but at least I wouldn't be the one actively setting people I don't like up for slaughter.

To be perfectly clear - this is my personal view on the matter; by no means am I insinuating this is the only right way to go about it.
Last edited by Fluffy on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:41 pm
Teddi is doing the best she can with the resources she has and one of those, Pandora, is the most reliable.

So with all that being said what would you do if you found yourself in the same predicament.
Easy: tell Chloe to ask her mother.

It ain't rocket science. Adora is an older, more experienced succubus with a kid, so obviously her v-card's been punched. So she's already been through this. Ergo, if anyone could offer an alternative solution it'd be Adora.

If I were Teddy, my question to Chloe would be: "why not ask your mom?" and hand her the phone.