Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-09-17 Overdid the Shape Shifting

Post by Fluffy »

lincoln_muadib wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 am
Just what's the difference between this and a prostitute turning tricks to help out an uncaring pimp?
The fact that no one is forcing Teddy to do this, even slightly. He's doing this of his own free will.

Chloe isn't the one who got him into this mess - she was forced into this contract just as much as Teddy was. Chloe also wasn't the one who forced Teddy into the gender swap - that was Pandora; who did it to save his skin from a lust crazed Chloe. And both the forced gender swap and Chloe lust craze only happened because Teddy took the opportunity to get a hand job from a curious self proclaimed lesbian and the act threw Chloe's libido into high gear.

And no one is forcing Teddy to have any of this sexy time with the jocks;Hell, the idea was entirely his own because he foolishly believes that if he can find a super virile male, Chloe can lose her virginity without Teddy having to do it himself (and dying in the process, as a result).

All of this that is happening is almost entirely due to Teddy's own foolishness and his desire for self preservation - not Chloe's, not Pandora's, not the jocks - just Teddy's. Just think - if Teddy never broke into that museum after hours, he wouldn't be in this mess.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I'm of the opinion that Teddy would be willing to sacrifice himself to save Chloe if push came to shove. That's probably why the writers made him into Teddi, and why they waited until after he'd been permanently shapeshifted to have him realize that he loves her.

It's not really self-preservation right now, he's literally incapable of attempting to handle this problem himself at the moment.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

No, it's been made clear that Teddy doesn't want to die; otherwise, he'd be willingly giving himself to Chloe by this point. Instead, while Chloe slowly dies, he's whoring himself out to jocks in the hopes of having one of them pop her cherry instead of doing the deed, himself - with the impression that if the guy in question can last a few rounds with him, they'll survive a romp with Chloe (because that's how manliness works, right?)

What i would find utterly hilarious is if Teddy shags this guy and presents him to Chloe as her new boyfriend, she rejects Teddy's choice and becomes insulted that he would think he had the right to choose her partners for her (and be thoroughly disgusted by the lengths he went through just to pick this one guy out of a bunch). Or, have the guy reject Chloe because he's in love with Teddy.

I just want Teddy's BS plan to blow up in his face - that's how much I loathe the character.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Gotoh wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 am
Starphoenix wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:22 am
I've personally stopped reading the comic and just look at the forum.
Same. It's what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks.
Wait, how does that even make sense? :-o

How can you follow the conversation if you haven't even read the comic? Not to mention, what do you get from it?

Anyway, 8-| at this development. I thought things were going to get better with Chloe finally showing up again, in some form or fashion... I guess the forum will remain a seething cauldron of hatred and malcontent.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 am
No, it's been made clear that Teddy doesn't want to die; otherwise, he'd be willingly giving himself to Chloe by this point. Instead, while Chloe slowly dies, he's whoring himself out to jocks in the hopes of having one of them pop her cherry instead of doing the deed, himself[/color]
He *can't* do the deed himself, he does not have a penis right now.

It has been established in this universe that lesbian sex, while enjoyable for succubi, doesn't feed the Beast, so to speak. Whoever ends up being Chloe's first feast needs to be male.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Don Alexander wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:12 pm
I thought things were going to get better with Chloe finally showing up again, in some form or fashion... I guess the forum will remain a seething cauldron of hatred and malcontent.
I think people are happy that Chloe showed up again, just unhappy that we immediately switched back to an activity that a lot of people here don't like (i.e. Teddi having sex with random people we don't know or care about).

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Exactly. The comic is called 'Dangerously Chloe'; but when was the last time Chloe was the main character?

No one gives a rat's ass about Teddy's never ending quest to find Chloe a lover (by sleeping with them himself). It would be nice to see the author go back to making the plot involving Chloe directly! Have her save herself instead of being a mopey/helpless damsel expecting Teddy to save her from her own self induced predicament by choosing not to go out and find her own lover. The excuse of 'she's too weak to do it herself' is a moot point because Pandora pointed out that Chloe gets energy boost every time Teddy partakes in sexy times - which happens frequently and has apparently been potent enough to allow Chloe to hold a shapeshift for hours at a time.
lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:46 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 am
No, it's been made clear that Teddy doesn't want to die; otherwise, he'd be willingly giving himself to Chloe by this point. Instead, while Chloe slowly dies, he's whoring himself out to jocks in the hopes of having one of them pop her cherry instead of doing the deed, himself[/color]

It has been established in this universe that lesbian sex, while enjoyable for succubi, doesn't feed the Beast, so to speak. Whoever ends up being Chloe's first feast needs to be male.
Then you'd think that - instead of continuing to whore himself out to guys he can't stand to do the deed for him- Teddy would be trying to find a way to revert to his male body. Or, in the very least, invest in a damned strap on and do it that way because, even though he's in a female body, Chloe is still actively seeking him out when the lust rage kicks in.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Don Alexander wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:12 pm
Gotoh wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 am
Starphoenix wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:22 am
I've personally stopped reading the comic and just look at the forum.
Same. It's what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks.
Wait, how does that even make sense? :-o

How can you follow the conversation if you haven't even read the comic? Not to mention, what do you get from it?
The first part's easy enough, since Jason summarizes each update without posting the URL to it. I glean the rest just by following the forum discussion, a lot of which, usually deals with recalling past events in previous chapters.

As far what I get from it: it helps me stay up to date on the comic in case something interesting happens. I had actually dropped the comic for just over half a year, until the arc featuring Gabrielle and Tandy, then dropped it again a few months later.

blue zone

Post by blue zone »

Getting pretty tired; at this point, of Teddy/i becoming a bigger buttmonkey in a strip than Gary in MenageA3 has become. I consider myself open minded, but this is getting ridiculous. Gary allows himself to be pegged (apparently just because he goes along with anything), Teddy lacks such basic intellect that he is fine having sex with men (pretty sure imagining Chloe is not going to be good cover for having a Johnson betwixt your lips. Note: I can't say this for certain, but it has always looked a bit of a struggle/something that forcefully holds your attention) in the vague hope that it will somehow help Chloe. There seems to be no intellectual thought from anyone with a Y chromosome in any of these strips.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:46 pm
It wouldn't matter even if he was still male, since Chloe already told him what would happen if he did. That's why he's busy lining someone else up for the chopping block, instead.
Last edited by Gotoh on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Well remember, Teddy died a while back when Chloe *kissed him too hard*. Even if he were in his male body right now, and willing to put himself in harms way as I guess, there's a pretty good chance he'd be dead before they got to the actual deed-doing anyway.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

And a jock who can go a few rounds wouldn't meet the same fate?

Teddy is going by what Pandora told him - that there are legends of manly men being able to survive being with a virgin succubus; and Teddy's impression is that, if a guy can last a few rounds of sexy times, then he's a manly man; which is an incredibly juvenile way to look at it, as it takes more than virility to make a man manly.

Regardless of how one looks at it; Teddy is lining up some poor schumck to be a sacrifice in his place. And even if that guy somehow survives Chloe's first time (provided she even agrees to sleeping with him), it's not going to break the contract that's in place. Chloe is still obligated to sex up Teddy, because that was the terms of the contract. The only way out of it is if Teddy gets an actual girlfriend (Chloe getting a boyfriend wouldn't void that contract; as succubus, by nature, aren't monogamous); which he seems to have forgotten. Besides, getting Chloe a lover is not the same thing as her getting her a boyfriend - as you don't need a genuine bond to have sex with someone.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

What Teddi is doing now has never been about breaking the contract. It's all about saving Chloe's life.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

And that just brings us back to the question - why isn't Chloe saving her own life? What is stopping her from going out and finding her own lover(s) to save herself with? Can't say it's because she's too weak - because she's proven to be strong enough to maintain a male form for hours at a stretch with little difficulty. If she can do that, she can pick a random victim and have at it.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:06 pm
Teddy's impression is that, if a guy can last a few rounds of sexy times, then he's a manly man; which is an incredibly juvenile way to look at it, as it takes more than virility to make a man manly.
Yep, it sure is. You'd almost think he were literally a child or something. Maybe even one who'd been growing up without a male role-model to teach him any better.

Let's try this: imagine a sniper just fired a shot at your best friend. Bullet-time sets in; you can see the round in midair, know it's going to hit her center-mass, but you can't move fast enough to pull her out of the way. What you can do is catch the bullet yourself, saving her at the cost of your own life. Or you could push the guy next to you in front of it, the guy who seems to be wearing body armor. It's certainly no guarantee that he'll survive, but it's more chance than you've got.

Just for fun, let's add in that armor-dude has been kicking your ass and making you miserable on a regular basis for months, if not years. And that your eternal soul just so happens to be damned to hell, so death is kind of a big deal for you at the moment.

How eager would you really be to make the hero sacrifice, when theres at least a possibility to save her without anybody dying? Would you really rather bet on your own 0% chance of survival than armor-dude's something%.
Yet still, I live...