Dangerously Chloe 18-09-17 Banged Yo Mama

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-09-17 Banged Yo Mama

Post by Don Alexander »

HARBLZ!!! X(

Ok, first of all, sorry for banning the entire forum. :P

Seriously, I banned myself, I banned Giz and and Dave... and obviously everyone.

I know 50% what happened, but only that.

Yes, I did ban a certain user - see below - and I choose "ban by IP" as I have had some bad experiences with people who just come back using a new username. Right after clicking the button, I was locked out of the forum. :-\

I initially thought by chance an IP number with which I had once logged in (dynamic IP) had also been used by this user, and that's how I managed to ban myself. But it seems pretty obvious this explanation can't be applied to absolutely everyone.

This is the first time I've banned someone since the new forum version went up, so very obviously it was a massive glitch just waiting to happen.
Perhaps Kisai will get behind it.

The DAMNed
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ahem.

Now that that has been said...

I haved banned dorgengoa for reasons everyone knows. The post on page 8 is pretty self-explanatory.

It's fine to hate characters (Pandora). They'e figments of the imagination and can't be hurt. It's even fine to state - as long as it is done in a civilized manner - that one does not like the way a comic is written and that one shall now take their leave, thank you, sir, goodbye.

It is not ok to directly attack the humans behind this comic, and any other members of this forum, to directly state that one will continue to antagonize, etc.

May I also point out that as I see it dorgengoa's avatar is offensive. If I interpret it correctly it is essentially "-(Down with Trans)" and I'm pretty sure if someone had that as their avvy, protest would rise harshly and rapidly. Turning it around does not make it better.

Also, what's this with "attacking Italians"? I for sure have no idea of your nationality, and I'm reasonably sure almost everyone doesn't either. Do you have some kind of persecution complex? Whatever...

The DAMNed

And a PS.: @brasca, Fluffy is right, your post was also out of order. Consider this a warning.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Okay, and now as just another reader of the comic...
Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:37 am
Cortez wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:27 am
I just wish Teddi could get back at Pandora, at least once.
You're not the only one. At least 98% of the people on this forum hate her with a passion.
I guess I belong to the other 2%, with " " and some others.

I don't think Pandy is a particularly impressive villain along the lines of Darth Vader/Heath Ledger's Joker/Pennywise the Dancing Clown. She's mostly just obnoxious, and has even done some good deeds, though she was mostly forced to do so by, e.g., blackmail. Also, this was not the best DC arc imho, and I also like parts of EC and especially MC better than DC and especially newer DC. But I'm hardly getting up in arms about it.

I also have a comment concerning the mention of the Doom Panties. I think what the OP was aiming toward had nothing to do with the Doom Panties arc per se, but with this comic featuring a powerful succubus artifact called "Doom Panties." If you are fine and willing to suspend your disbelief to allow such magic, then Pandora's prank-plan is hardly jumping the shark.
ImageImage

tityanya

Post by tityanya »

I'm sorry to admit it, but I loled. Very clever, long game plan of Pandora

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

tityanya wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:41 pm
I saw the very opposite: A poorly implemented *** pull that came off as dumb and contrived.
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Starphoenix wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:54 pm
tityanya wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:41 pm
I saw the very opposite: A poorly implemented *** pull that came off as dumb and contrived.
Not to mention it did nothing to help Chloe's condition, whatsoever - what with the loud sex every night and constant make out sessions every day. This is Pandora's supposed bestie - you'd think she'd be a little more concerned over Chloe's well being than pranking Teddy.

And Teddy completely abandoned his (utterly pointless) search in finding Chloe a suitable (sacrificial) boyfriend after first getting distracted by repeated nookie with girls who wouldn't normally give him the time of day (because he simply HAD to take responsibility for a supernatural influence that he had no power over) and living the high life as a stupidly well paid underaged stripper after Pandora's sexy times sent Chloe into a nightly lust craze, putting his life in danger and forcing him to run away from home to save his own skin.

And considering that had to have been going on for at least a couple of weeks - I have a hard time believing either of those characters actually give a damn about Chloe- given how easily they're distracted by their own selfish endeavors.

So, now that Chloe seems to be hemorrhaging, I guess we should expect even more Teddy screen time as he resumes his search for the perfect sacrifice before she dies from his sheer incompetence instead of, you know, taking actual responsibility for a loved one and just having sex with her.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Fluffy wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 am
And considering that had to have been going on for at least a couple of weeks - I have a hard time believing either of those characters actually give a damn about Chloe.
My question is: 'Why doesn't Chloe give more of a damn about herself?' :-\

I agree with most of your points, but it boggles me that Chloe's seemingly just sitting around either waiting for Teddy to think of something, or simply die, when she has options she could be trying.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, she is a bit .... dim.
Also, she may be suffering a gradual degradation of her faculties due to her condition.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

If Chloe is getting enough of an energy boost from Teddy's sexy times to uphold her male disguise and bustle about doing errands/having fun for hours at a time; Chloe has enough energy to go out and feed. But she doesn't. She's leaving it entirely up to Teddy to save her ass because he promised to find her a boyfriend.
Gotoh wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:13 am
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 am
And considering that had to have been going on for at least a couple of weeks - I have a hard time believing either of those characters actually give a damn about Chloe.
My question is: 'Why doesn't Chloe give more of a damn about herself?' :-\

I agree with most of your points, but it boggles me that Chloe's seemingly just sitting around either waiting for Teddy to think of something, or simply die, when she has options she could be trying.
That's where I was going with the whole ''what about Teddy getting a handjob stopped her from feeding herself'?' Leaving the sex out of it; when was the last time Chloe has fed off of male essence, at all? Is she now incapable of doing so without killing anyone thanks to Teddy's impromptu sexy times with Lacy?

I've seen people say that Chloe is avoiding feeding (and Teddy is blowing the jocks at school to find the manliest out of them) because she doesn't want to kill anyone; but, I honestly can't recall her ever saying that outside of the EC universe, and - even then - she was referring to her friends/schoolmates, who meant something to her other than a food source. So, not wanting to kill them (or Teddy - who she's grown fond of) makes sense. But not wanting to feed off of any male essence because 'OMG - they'll die!'?

During their sex talk with Abby, both Pandora and Chloe confirmed that the first few lovers would end up dying rather horrific deaths - hence why it was encouraged that the succubus take on a few meaningless practice lovers before settling down with someone they really loved. And Chloe was pretty casual about it back then. So, what changed between then and now?

It's all rather convoluted.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

In defense of Chloe, it could just be that the writing is that badly implemented that she comes off as inconsistent. :-P
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

And the payoff is truly epic! Well played, Pandora, well played! Genuinely had me laughing out loud. =)) =)) =)) =))