Dangerously Chloe 18-09-17 Banged Yo Mama

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-09-17 Banged Yo Mama

Post by Alexander Collins »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:27 am
I just wish Teddi could get back at Pandora, at least once.
You're not the only one. At least 98% of the people on this forum hate her with a passion.

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

I think I'm done with the comic now.
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Alexander Collins

I might done too if this comic doesn't change.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I must say Pandora is quite dedicated to her craft and Teddi had sex with a hot demon that is only a relation by marriage so it's not all that bad. Maybe now that she's revealed this was all just one elaborate prank she can lay off on the antagonism... until she thinks of the next prank.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Ha. I laughed. At least with Pandora, we have no clue if she lived in the human world, like we know Chloe did.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

This was a very long trip for not much payoff for Pandy. Like Bibity, and Bobity creating Majin Buu in DBZ. Local station took 3 years to get to Bibity after Buu.

And terrible nipple censoring. Balloons? really :((
Last edited by Opus the Poet on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

tyramisu

Post by tyramisu »

I would have a blade made with the purest metals I could, have it blessed by as many religions as possible, quenched in Blessed oils and Holy Water and then I'd stab the little b***h until she either leaves back to the Otherwold or bleeds out.

And if asked why, I'd say 'It's all a PRANK'.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

This has not been an agreeable arc in any way.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Captain, we are reaching the required velocity to propel ourselves over the Carcharhiniformes specimen!

Heh, post number 345...
Last edited by Osaru Sensei on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Alexander Collins

tyramisu wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:32 am
I would have a blade made with the purest metals I could, have it blessed by as many religions as possible, quenched in Blessed oils and Holy Water and then I'd stab the little b***h until she either leaves back to the Otherwold or bleeds out.

And if asked why, I'd say 'It's all a PRANK'.
:-bd And I'll be there with a six pack of beer when your done!

dmra

Post by dmra »

Pandora's best prank?

Working with the comic's creators to make the readers think it was meant to be about Chloe and Teddy. Now we find out that the comic was really meant to be called "Pandora Pranks the World"

And now I have almost zero interest in finding out what happens next.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

You mean 'Pandora TROLLS the World', right? :-/

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Bah. Pandora's a step-mother at best (even that's debatable considering she had to whammy heavily in order to get married, and will likely get divorced the moment It wears off). In terms of incest, step-family are the equivalent to unknotted ribbons in bondage. It's faking it, and not a convincing fake either. Seriously, for a prank, this is really damn weak.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:31 am
You mean 'Pandora TROLLS the World', right? :-/
Well either Pandora or the creators.

Neither answer makes me exactly want to keep reading.

Pandora was fine as a mischief making side character who could give the occasional bit of exposition or advice when required in between bouts of causing mayhem.

Now it seems like she's the only character the creators care about. And if they don't care about anybody else in the comic why should !?

According to the latest Kickstarter Dangerously Chloe

"follows Chloe, who now attends a succubi-only school in Hell itself! She’s brought back to earth after Teddy, a geeky high school kid, mistakenly makes a pact with an ancient statue that should doom his soul to Hell. But Chloe's found a loophole: she can save him if she helps him fall in love fast. Will she succeed, and what will her teachers from Hell think of this?"

Might be nice to see some of that again rather than it being the Pandora show.

Alexander Collins

Zorlond wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:34 am
Bah. Pandora's a step-mother at best (even that's debatable considering she had to whammy heavily in order to get married, and will likely get divorced the moment It wears off). In terms of incest, step-family are the equivalent to unknotted ribbons in bondage. It's faking it, and not a convincing fake either. Seriously, for a prank, this is really damn weak.
Its also unnecessary, sadistic and down right mean spirited