2017-07-28 Jumping through all your hoops

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: 2017-07-28 Jumping through all your hoops

Post by Osaru Sensei »

LonestarF1 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:15 pm
Well this scenario looks humorously familiar!

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... _of_action

Good times.
Good times indeed!

Can also vouch for Swedes being frisky.

Post 343!
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Zoe does make a good point, though perhaps explaining it in a less volatile manner would work a bit better.

Also I'm a little disappointed as I'd hoped this might lead to them discussing the particulars that led to this, opening up discussion of Eva's plan and possibly the happenings in regard to Alex.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Talking this out would of course short-circuit the plot. Can't have that. However, yes, Alex has rather been forgotten in all this. One wonders if he might suddenly have a surge of smarts and spot something of what's going on, when he finally hears someone's story. But probably not.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

For some reason, Ingrid's upturned face and her hair make her look like a squid...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)