Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

09-09-17 Learned tricks from you both

Post by Giz »

Passing Through

Re: 09-09-17 Learned tricks from you both

Post by Passing Through »

Edit: Mistyped scribble/jumbled letters removed, sorry.
Last edited by Passing Through on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Kinda really hoping that Sonya backs out before anything happens - as, given that Didi was all for Sonya going down on her so she could have more/better orgasms, it's enough to show Zii and Didi isn't in love with her as she likes to claims she is.

Not to mention denying Didi a promised mind blowing orgasm and Zii the chance to watch two of her lovers going at each other (sexually speaking) would be an especially cruel (though well deserved) punishment for both of them.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Let's face it, Sonya and Didi spent along time sharing a lady...

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Hmmm, Zii's reaction at the end made it seem like a situation akin to "even when she loses, she wins." She may find the display so thrilling that her empty platitudes about *wanting more* in a relationship are tossed aside; after all, she is driven primarily by lust, not love.
Gary seems to be *relatively* less knocked around than originally, so I guess all of the backhands he keeps getting in absentia is the universe balancing out?
It is quite good to see someone out-maneuver Zii at her own game, so to speak. As hawt as it would be to see Sonya and DiDi together, the point Sonya intended to make appears to have already been made, so it isn't necessary for sex to occur; though, Sonya's noted competitive streak may just cause her to follow up on the bravado...

Anyways, awesome work in the art: the body language helps emphasise Sonya's control rising, as well as Zii's unpleasant/confused surprise and DiDi's feelings of enticement. :)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Because of Zii's reaction, i can't tell if this is backfiring or working perfectly.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Backfiring, but with possibilities. Difficult to entirely pin down Zii at times, as she doesn't really know what she wants herself most of the time. Although I figure she'd want to take several victory laps with Didi, prancing and flaunting her around, before reality set in. Having Didi to herself is her priority, but her voyeurism is getting the better of her... especially with the two bombshells potentially involved.

Sonya is quite good here in her ability to manipulate Didi. Of course when it comes to orgasm-chasing, Didi is moldable clay. But still, hotness. :ymblushing:

It is interesting that Zii might just have to bang Gary, maybe a few times, to pick up the SGR from him in order to compete with Sonya. The idea is in her head now.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

JoeNobody

Post by JoeNobody »

Last strip, I IMMEDIATELY flashed back to the epic Sonya/Yuki Sex Contest.

AND I WAS RIGHT!

(Crap, I just used up my "only right once a decade" thing on a comic strip!)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Yeah. Still not feeling sorry for either Chastel or Nielsen.

tomlouie

Post by tomlouie »

"Crap, I should have banged Gary at least once" should be the title of a Public Service Announcement.

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

And then Zii was a cuck. Or whatever the female version is.

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Error of Logic wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:50 pm
I feel a little bad for Sonya. Despite being incredibly manipulative and very self centered, I think she does care for Zii. Didi, on the other hand, really only cares for her orgasms. Seriously, the lady should just buy a vibrator.

suranae

Post by suranae »

Pony, the word you're looking for is cuckquean.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Caught between the Scylla and Charybdis, Hypnotised by you if I should linger...
Fluffy wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:16 am
Kinda really hoping that Sonya backs out before anything happens - as, given that Didi was all for Sonya going down on her so she could have more/better orgasms, it's enough to show Zii and Didi isn't in love with her as she likes to claims she is.
I'm afraid that's just not Sonya's style. If there's one thing that's become clear about her, for better or for worse, it's that she doesn't back down.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 am
Anyways, awesome work in the art: the body language helps emphasise Sonya's control rising, as well as Zii's unpleasant/confused surprise and DiDi's feelings of enticement. :)
True that. This is an outrageously beautiful comic, just as thousands of panels of line art.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 am
It is quite good to see someone out-maneuver Zii at her own game, so to speak.
I will turn your face to alabaster...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Lokitsu wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:50 pm
I feel a little bad for Sonya. Despite being incredibly manipulative and very self centered, I think she does care for Zii. Didi, on the other hand, really only cares for her orgasms. Seriously, the lady should just buy a vibrator.
It was implied she has one, but it fails to get her the big white whale -- uh, O she's chasing.