07-09-17 The Hard Way

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

samtheman

Re: 07-09-17 The Hard Way

Post by samtheman »

I'm thinking this will end with either Zii losing Didi to Sonya or all three of them ending up in a threesome.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Sonya's counterstrike is mean and vindictive ....

.... but it is no less than what Chastel and Nielsen deserve.

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

But Sonyaaaaaaa! You're NOT a lesbian!

🤣

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Agreed. No one is particularly innocent here, but Didi and Zii have taken insensitivity to new heights here

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 am
Mmm. I stand by my long-standing contention that Sonya is a smart woman who just keeps forgetting to turn her brain on in the morning. The funny thing is, despite everything. it's still Zii who caused Sonya to actually start to realise her potential. Which Zii may well come to regret.
Somebody call Alanis Morrisette and explain to her that THIS is ironic.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

#-O For the love of....

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Ophelianime wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:57 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Agreed. No one is particularly innocent here, but Didi and Zii have taken insensitivity to new heights here
Nielsen's little "Oh, you're upset and need some space", a.k.a., "Oh, you're being unreasonable and throwing a temper tantrum, so you need a time out" grates on the nerves. As does Chastel's smug condescension in what she perceives to be her victory.
But the worst part is, they both believe (on the surface, at least) that they're being nice. =_=

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Quinlan1973 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:26 pm
For the love of....
For the love of Zii? For the love of orgasms?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:01 am
Interesting twist.

The thing in the comic that has me up in arms is Zii's comment on "clearing out for a bit" is in reality so insensitive. Zii doesn't think she's really done anything wrong, and thinks she can just come on back to Sonya's and live there like all is well? WTH Zii? Didi's "someone so lonely" comment is also a kick to the teeth and really not polite.

Zii could let Sonya's comment roll off of her, realizing it is Sonya just acting out while hurt. Zii could actually tell Sonya off too. Not sure where that will go. Didi's head turn could just be out of shock at hearing a bigger "orgasme", but I doubt it is entirely that. Didi is addicted to not just orgasms but the chase for better ones. For someone so buffoonish and 'sincere' in her admissions of love, I still don't think she really knows what love is.
That cause Zii really has not done anything wrong. Sonya never spoke up about her feeling, and told Zii time after time about how she not really intrested. If Sonya talked to Zii about her feeling, then maybe this could have been avoided.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

@TJgalon Well, the first thing that Zii did wrong is break a promise that she made to Sonja. The next thing is that Zii just ran to Sonja asking for help, because Zii was upset that Didi chose Gary over her... Now Sonja is upset that Zii is choosing Didi over her.... and Zii isn't being sympathetic about something that should be very easy for her to sympathize with... sooo, she's being a very bad friend to Sonja. That's what she has done wrong.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I do love that comics geek spelling error. Nice to see it back after so long.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Mandy

Post by Mandy »

Ah man. Yeah. I was just talking to a buddy about Red Sonja cosplayers and guess that I got stuck in that spelling when I came here. :-P

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

capicoli wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:13 am
I feel like this could actually be leading into Didi's orgasm problem being a lesbian thing rather a love one. Yuki got Didi close with spanking and iirc sleep groping, then kiley, and zii. The only odd one out is that time with peggy.
Didi seems to have enjoyed sex with men way too much to be strictly a lesbian. That no man has managed to give her a full orgasm doesn't change that she has still enjoyed it enough to go at it for hours and even get close to an orgasm (or so she claimed with Matt). The stuff with Yuki spanking her didn't seem any closer to an orgasm than the pleasure she got from Gary.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

KittyHat wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 am
And just like that, Sonya correctly determines that DiDi is shallow and cares only about her own "orgasme" and then, without hesitation, goes right for the jugular. I swear, she's becoming my favorite character.
I'll just come out of the closet and admit it: she has been my favorite character for years. :x

Every time she comes up with a plan and tries to put it into action, the comic gets ten times funnier. And the results of her schemes, even though usually not what she intended, are always deeply satisfactory -- Gary losing his virginity to Kiley, or Eric walking in to find Zii declaring her flame to DiDi. Sonya turns everything she touches into gold.

(In fact, in light of recent developments, I'm starting to suspect she's stealing Zii's place in Gisèle's heart.)
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:07 am
Balancer wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 am
If she pulls it off it'll really be a kick in the teeth for Zi's ego.
I don't think that's even the point Sonya's trying to make here; more like she's proving to Zii that Didi doesn't actually love her - she just wants her for the orgasms.
Yes, exactly. Sonya's been on to DiDi from the beginning. Her assessment of the situation was spot-on: DiDi got done with Gary, wanted to find if Zii could do better, and, since it was indeed the case, DiDi now considers she and Zii are "amoureuses." However, this will only last until someone comes who can do even better... :-s In Sonya's words: Zii is doing a huge damn mistake. The real goal of Sonya's counterattack is to drive this point home.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.