Dangerously Chloe 7-09-17 Your New Room

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 7-09-17 Your New Room

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! While Lance and "Teddy" take Abby out for her birthday, Pandora shows "Chloe" where she'll be sleeping in the DeCarlo household.

edisnooM

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-09-17 Your New Room

Post by edisnooM »

Wow, so Teddy is actually just going back to the literal deathtrap he ran away from. Has he actually forgotten what happened so soon?

Also it does appear that Lance will be going back off to work, but also that Pandora appears to be intending to keep up the "marriage", so is this actually going to be an ongoing thing? I had thought that someone might do "something" about Lance being, you know, mind controlled. You'd think Chloe might be somewhat aware or something seeing as she whammied Lance herself way back when.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Will the basement actually be safer than sleeping literally on the other side of the wall from Chloe?

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i love that evil woman
Yet still, I live...

nottere

Post by nottere »

I am very disappointed that they actually had Teddi move back in without addressing the Chloe situation. . . I really like the concept of this comic, but the stories have been feeling increasingly half baked. :(

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

You'd think Lance would have offered a better room.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Teddy's old room needs just two more things to be perfect.
First, a flamethrower to destroy every image of Pandora.
Second, a holy circle of warding to keep out succubi. =_=

Maybe a lock to keep out selfish little sisters, too.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Welp, time to burn the house down!

Seriously though, can't quite sympathise with Teddi, not just because of his date-raping (albeit that is an issue that makes it essentially impossible to be on his side ever again), but also due to him *seeming* to just let Pandora push him around worse than his previous pre-brainwashed school bullies. Though that said, I don't know what Teddi could actually do to fight back against the apotheosis of troll, yet his default response of simply pouting and face palming make him... meh.

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

nottere wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:02 am
I am very disappointed that they actually had Teddi move back in without addressing the Chloe situation. . . I really like the concept of this comic, but the stories have been feeling increasingly half baked. :(
I think you mean half-assed, like this was something he felt was so life threatening he ran away from home for God's sake. I expected we'd resolve that and the whole Pandora has Lance under a charm before we get Teddy back in the house since that's what made him leave in the first place. Unless he has a plan that requires him being home but in that case it's not been telegraphed at all. Though I will give them mad props for the writing on Pandora, she is honestly a top notch and entertaining force of evil and chaos and her antics are a thing of twisted beauty. Like watching a cat play with a mouse, it's sick but you have to admire the finesse that she thrusts the dagger into Teddie's life just right.

Honestly I'm more interested in what's happening with Naomi/Gabby and the incompetent angel because at least the angel doesn't annoy me as much and in theory if we follow the angels around long enough one of them will turn out to have two working brain cells and enough smarts to play on an even field with Pandora.

Heck an arc where Pandora meets her angelic counterpart who is just as adept at foiling our resident demon's plans and delivering up karmic justice as Pandora is at making lives miserable would be delightful and would help even the scales a bit between the respective cosmic forces.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

That would be lovely.
But I don't really expect it from this comic anymore.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

...can anyone else recall the last time any page ended in a suitably funny punchline? Because, I can't.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:36 am
...can anyone else recall the last time any page ended in a suitably funny punchline? Because, I can't.
When was the last time Pandora actually had any karmic justice delivered unto her?
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Back when Abby played her like a toy piano, I believe.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

edisnooM wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:23 am
Also it does appear that Lance will be going back off to work, but also that Pandora appears to be intending to keep up the "marriage", so is this actually going to be an ongoing thing? I had thought that someone might do "something" about Lance being, you know, mind controlled. You'd think Chloe might be somewhat aware or something seeing as she whammied Lance herself way back when.
I think Chloe is aware of it and more or less supports it. From how she admirably noted she could understand why Pandora snapped Lance up (i.e. his manliness), it seems to be natural behavior for a succubus, i.e. it'd be abnormal for them not to magically charm a man they are interested in. Perhaps in Chloe's mind its not the ideal situation (clearly Chloe would like to be willingly loved), but at the same time she sees it as not the evil thing we see it as. After all Pandora could argue she hasn't controlled Lance at all except in matters directly involving her, among other mitigations.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:17 am
Seriously though, can't quite sympathise with Teddi, not just because of his date-raping (albeit that is an issue that makes it essentially impossible to be on his side ever again), but also due to him *seeming* to just let Pandora push him around worse than his previous pre-brainwashed school bullies. Though that said, I don't know what Teddi could actually do to fight back against the apotheosis of troll, yet his default response of simply pouting and face palming make him... meh.
Well recall Teddy did try to choke her once, but it had no effect. I do wish he at least tried to talk to her more about this whole situation though, even if its an argument he can't win.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Those dratted succubi! They're so self-absorbed (that they're almost as bad as vampires)!
;) ;))